Naruto & Sasuke WILL fight madara

22 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
22
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A clever hint lead me to this desicion

You must be registered for see images


Nine tails and Susanoo standing side by side, fighting against the wood dragon. Which we know madara is able to do as of now.

Besides, after the fourth tells sasuke that the masked man (Obito or Madara) was the one who attacked the village. I think someone is gonna want revenge from the one who really killed of the clan.
 

Fair Warning

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,453 posts 922 reactions
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
11,453
Reaction score
922
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
probably not, while Sasuke craps on konoha
 

saw2097

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,529 posts 493 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
8,529
Reaction score
493
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
While I agree they will eventually fight side by side its way to early for the team up.

Also Obito being behind the 9 tails attack doesn't change that the Hidden Leaf Villiage had the Uchiha clan massacred. The Uchiha clan was planning a rebellion because they were being mistreated. But at the end of the day it was the villiages decision to treat the Uchiha that way.

I think Sasuke already suspects Obito's involvement anyway.
 

Big Sean

Banned
342 posts 52 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
342
Reaction score
52
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Funny, because the Nine Tails and Susanoo were controlled by Madara, and Madara can use wood dragon and susanoo now..
 

Fountain

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,415 posts 367 reactions
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
367
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm not sure, I gotta think about this and calculate the probabilities.
 

ballerjordan

Banned
Elite
6,468 posts 687 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2013
Messages
6,468
Reaction score
687
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Lost Age

Member
73 posts 7 reactions
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
73
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think it sounds better when you say "Naruto & Sasuke WILL fight"
 

Dark Angel Warrior 167

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,184 posts 47 reactions
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
5,184
Reaction score
47
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm hoping for it, but it depends.
 

Hipster Madara

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,212 posts 1,556 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
16,212
Reaction score
1,556
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Maybe, but nice observation
 

-Raviel-

Banned
Elite
5,847 posts 818 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
5,847
Reaction score
818
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke doesnt give 2 shakes of a rats ass about the war or madara................he's going to konoha
 

lordryoko

Member
137 posts 12 reactions
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
137
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So why can't it be Itachi's Susanoo...sorry if its a dumbass question I saw ep 299 last week so ya know isn't it possible?
 

oShux

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,369 posts 492 reactions
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
492
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A clever hint lead me to this desicion

You must be registered for see images


Nine tails and Susanoo standing side by side, fighting against the wood dragon. Which we know madara is able to do as of now.

Besides, after the fourth tells sasuke that the masked man (Obito or Madara) was the one who attacked the village. I think someone is gonna want revenge from the one who really killed of the clan.

Sasuke already knows he isn't dumb. Itachi said Madara helped him(Tobi) and Tobi is running around claiming to be Madara so obviously Sasuke knows.
 

naruto legend

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,229 posts 167 reactions
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
167
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I just called my cousin kishi he said hes working on it bros
 

piratexstacks

Member
117 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Messages
117
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I thought like you but now that Harishima has been revived I changed my mind because he is the only one capable of taking down madara.....I believe that probably Naruto and Sasuke will be the final battle to settle their rivalry and Harishima will take down Madara and after either Naruto or Kakashi changes Obito's mind, he will use Renne Tensei to revive every single man who have die so far in the war so that the curse of hatred can disappear from the ninja world
 

serpiente clan

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,385 posts 36 reactions
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
36
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hahahahah kids still think sasuke will take revenge.... you are moron naruto vs sasuke will not happen and sasuke will never touch konoha....

go and read the 2 last manga
 
432 posts 42 reactions
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
432
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
so according to your indigenous theory, Sasuke and Naruto would lose to Madara? Because that's very much what happened with Susano and Kyuubi standing alongside.

/Failed Theory
 

BigBlade Master

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,156 posts 40 reactions
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
1,156
Reaction score
40
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1% will happen

99% will not happen

I think that Sasuke will help Madara, (I hope so)
 
Top