Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shisui has his Genjutsu, Itachi has healthy Mangekyo Sharingan

Naruto has KM, Sasuke has EMS

They are fighting in Kumogakure
No Intel on Shisui, but Naruto and Sasuke have Intel on Itachi
idk but if naruto could have the nine tails put him out of genjutsu than without a doubt naruto and sasuke

for sasuke vs itachi

ems>ms enough said

and for naruto vs shisui like i said if the nine tails can do it or naruto uses his speed id say naruto

thenarutoking

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well naruto can get out of genjutsu because he can use the 9s chakra to screw up the chakra flow or w/e. shisui will beat sasuke with that genjutsu and itachi and shisui i think will eventually beat naruto. stop making shisui threads by the way we dont knw shit about him exept he was really good with genjutsu. this is all an opinion tho

SasukeFtw

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well naruto can get out of genjutsu because he can use the 9s chakra to screw up the chakra flow or w/e. shisui will beat sasuke with that genjutsu and itachi and shisui i think will eventually beat naruto. stop making shisui threads by the way we dont knw shit about him exept he was really good with genjutsu. this is all an opinion tho
yh but i bet itachis ms can survive his genjutsu and sasuke will get itachis genjutsu :p

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree with thenarutoking shisui threads are so annoying until i have proof i dont think he can use susano or amatarasu or tsukiomi (he has KA so that doesnt really matter though) i dont think shisui is as strong as everyone says

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree with thenarutoking shisui threads are so annoying until i have proof i dont think he can use susano or amatarasu or tsukiomi (he has KA so that doesnt really matter though) i dont think shisui is as strong as everyone says
Only Sasuke family has that. I think he has more abilities though in his MS, not just the genjutsu. He has a offensive and defensive attack I know for SURE.

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont like ur name i dont like those 3 numbers together anyway,i think naruto sasuke,naruto km mode is too fast and sasuke ems>itachi ms ems>ms so this goes for sasuke and naruto....

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only Sasuke family has that. I think he has more abilities though in his MS, not just the genjutsu. He has a offensive and defensive attack I know for SURE.
he might but until i know im not buying it for more ms techs i mean KA might be it kakashi only has 1 kamui

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has more chakra than all of them combined and will outlast them. Plus, let's not forget he also has Sage Mode!
yes but he has 6 eyes on him able to put him in genjutsu it is not easy to avoid that. And have susano to protect themselves