Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly don't know if they've lost sir Rikudo chakra or whatever, but there's no way they're still the same tier as their valley of the end fight. Naruto still hasn't pulled out truth seeking balls either. I like it, seems Kishi has put them back to a more realistic and tolerable power level, instead of just God tier like before. Which is why i thought Gaiden would be pointless at first, since these shin guys and their "Shisui" master would have been light work if it was RSM Naruto and Rikudo Rinnegan Sasuke. At the moment, they feel just as strong as Hashriama and Madara at this point in time.

Edit:
Just a little nitpick but good grief Naruto, I swear he can't fight without Kurama at all. One of the things I was most excited for with this new Gaiden was seeing base hokage Naruto, but it's quite apparent that his fighting ability in base is just like when he was a kid... Non existent. Using sage mode to sense kids, using BSM to stop kunai. Even sasuke wih 1 arm isn't pulling out Susanoo yet. I bet Naruto uses chakra arms to wipe his ass and watch his back :|

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's protecting Sarada which is why he activated BM mode to assure her safety and you are nitpicking :l

I swear people can't read panels right without looking for a way to bash.

EDIT; Naruto sensing kids in SM? Jesus Christ, you don't read at all do you? He sensed them in Base, and turned SM on to see if they were still trailing him from afar. Jesus.

Reactions: animals74

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Nice Ava, I fux with it.

2. Them using their Demi god abilities against this new enemy isn't called for just yet.

3. Naruto & Sasuke were given power that stemmed directly from Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, meaning them > Madara and Hashirsma

Last edited:

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly don't know if they've lost sir Rikudo chakra or whatever, but there's no way they're still the same tier as their valley of the end fight. Naruto still hasn't pulled out truth seeking balls either. I like it, seems Kishi has put them back to a more realistic and tolerable power level, instead of just God tier like before. Which is why i thought Gaiden would be pointless at first, since these shin guys and their "Shisui" master would have been light work if it was RSM Naruto and Rikudo Rinnegan Sasuke. At the moment, they feel just as strong as Hashriama and Madara at this point in time.

Edit:
Just a little nitpick but good grief Naruto, I swear he can't fight without Kurama at all. One of the things I was most excited for with this new Gaiden was seeing base hokage Naruto, but it's quite apparent that his fighting ability in base is just like when he was a kid... Non existent. Using sage mode to sense kids, using BSM to stop kunai. Even sasuke wih 1 arm isn't pulling out Susanoo yet. I bet Naruto uses chakra arms to wipe his ass and watch his back :|
Anytime he uses kyuubi it's to protect ppl so I think youre being biased since sasuke wouldn't have to use susanoo considering the fact that he knows naruto is guarding his daughter.

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Edit:
Do you read properly ? He was in base in first attack , eyes below that attack show it, then MS Shisui or whoever used another attack and he pulled Kurama. Reread and watch the order of events and eyes

Trashboat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Surely they can't use all their best moves in one go? I think they are still strong. Naruto can only sense people's chakra when he is in Sage Mode, hence he activated it.