CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm totally for this chapter. I can see alot of people are upset by it and that's cool too! Your opinions are just as important.

So... first things first.

Minato and Kurama chakra.
I don't know how I feel about this. I was in the camp with alot of people who believed Minato had Kurama's chakra inside him and believed that he would give the remainder to Naruto. However... I did not for a second think he would be able to just slip into the mode Naruto is in... Unless of course the change in both halves of Kurama are of the same mind.

I'm still up in the air about this. It seems like a cheap power up.

Sasuke.
I love his peers reaction to his arrival and his words. His announcement that he wants to become Hokage is great in my opinion. It keeps the rivalry fresh and alive between Naruto and himself. It is alil sad in a way that he just flip reversed things he once believed in and now wants to do the complete opposite... But based on everything he's heard from his brother and the kages... is it really that hard to take in?

I guess they will have their final battle to decide who is the best.

I'm fine with Sasuke becoming hokage because I believe Naruto will gain a position higher. Like the Leader of the alliance... the go between of all the villages.

Sakura.
I'm not a particular fan of her's but I remember when part 2 started... How excited I was to see her abilities and for the most part... they did not disappoint. However she was pushed to the sidelines after her fight with Sasori for the most part.

In this chapter... I have that old feeling again that she will actually get a chance to shine. She is Tsunade's legacy after all and I don't think many disagree when we say Tsunade has proven herself awesome... her disciple should have the chance to do the same!

Madara and Hashirama.
Between the two of them it seems like they're just friends having a quarrel. I'm not keen on this as it seems like they're both belittling the devastation that has taken place. Also... why is Madara just chilling and hanging back as he's been told to by Hashirama.

This aspect was somewhat dissapointing.

Team 7.
The fact that we see them standing side by side (excluding Kakashi) after so many years of reading is obviously exciting. I am however alil disappointed that Kakashi couldn't see his students standing side by side.

Orochimaru, Karin and Sui.
I believe have gone to the aide of the Kages.

Your thoughts?... I invite even the haters but keep the language clean! ;)

Reactions: Promethius
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's going to be heartbreaking if Kakashi won't be able to see his students together again. However, this chapter was really the bomb, what with the WTF Sasuke moment, Hashi and Madara's rape faces, and the absence of Sakura's fangirling and her imminent "power-up" :D

shafninja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe Madara is holding back on the sidelines because of what he has been saying all along: He wants a challenge and he is allowing them to create a situation where they pose a threat to him.

Also the highlight was on Sasuke and Hokages in this chapter not Madara.

But I wanted to atleast see Obito once and some more of Kakashi's tnj :( I hope that is what happens and obito turns on Juubi and madara

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get the minato part & forgot about oro & company you might be right about them going to help the kages

& the rest is pure BS in my opinion

cmilius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just feel bad for my beautiful big boobs byakugan Girl who gave herself to protect that idiot they call naruto who can't see the forest for the tree.

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love how Madara gets pushed back to the sidelines by Harashima....Just goes to show who was the boss in the freindship.
I dunno... they seem alil too carefree in my opinion... Like they're just casually messing about. I would have preferred something alil more dramatic from Hashirama. Something along the lines of "Madara you've gone too far this time" or "What have you done?!" You know... something to highlight the magnitude of the situation he's caused.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is exactly what should be said xd

Though from the Minato point...remember that the Tailed beasts were origionally a collective concience and even had that privat Bijuu chat room for Naruto...Kurama deffinatly knew what was going on in his other half ^.^

Also...the Hashirama just blowing off Madara (and Madara's Hidan face moment) was just hilarious!

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,418💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dunno... they seem alil too carefree in my opinion... Like they're just casually messing about. I would have preferred something alil more dramatic from Hashirama. Something along the lines of "Madara you've gone too far this time" or "What have you done?!" You know... something to highlight the magnitude of the situation he's caused.
"Madara you've gone too far this time" or "What have you done?!" !!!!

Seriously? I like Hashi's dialogue by Kishi better.:p

We all can see the magnitude of his craziness already including Hashi. Remember why Hashi dealt him the killing blow in the first place.

Though I would have liked to have something more about how Minato was using Kurama. Kurama's dialogue could have added something.