Saiyan Prince Vegeta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are they going to release it for the public on July 28, or do we have to wait? Because they are releasing it in theaters in Japan, so I wanted to know if we have to wait until they release it on DVD or something for us to see it.

LiirKo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are they going to release it for the public on July 28, or do we have to wait? Because they are releasing it in theaters in Japan, so I wanted to know if we have to wait until they release it on DVD or something for us to see it.
Good question, but normally I just wait like 3-5 weeks before i search online and find a subbed version.

Melodious

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. In Japan it's July 28. You have to wait a few months. For example, with Blood Prison, it came out July 30 2011 (only for Japan) and the subbed version came out like in.. Umm.. Idk April 2012 OR March 2012.

Last edited:

Saiyan Prince Vegeta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. In Japan it's July 28. You have to wait a few months. For example, with Blood Prison, it came out July 30 2011 (only for Japan) and the subbed version came out like in.. Umm.. Idk April 2012 OR March 2012.
Holy crap. I wish I never found out about this movie. I was overjoyed about it, now I gotta wait till like December to see it and understand them. *sigh*

luluxiu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just saw a news in a forum said that Road To Ninja can be the last movie in Naruto movie series and the naruto manga will also finished recently...