naruto rinnegan

OOOOOO

Member
Messages:70 Reaction score:4
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
70
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I apologize if this thread already exist but it is very hard to search similar threads because almost every thread has content about naruto or the rinnegan. My question is: Why didn't naruto just take the rinnegan from nagato after he died. of course you could say konan wouldn't allow it but nagato had faith in naruto and konan supported everything nagato believed in, so she would have given it to him. was it just plot no jutsu that sealed the rinnegan away?
 

Minato namikaze2

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:751 Reaction score:21
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
751
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
uhh naruto want to use his own powers and nagato should have asked him to take his rinnegan ==" but tobi would have gotten butt****ed xD
 

medal32

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,422 Reaction score:178
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
178
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Holy damn, BM Naruto + Rinnegan?
 

SasukeXbam

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:906 Reaction score:11
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
906
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't think it even crossed his mind to take nagatos rennigen
 

Scooby Doo

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
Messages:45,490 Reaction score:1,676
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
45,490
Reaction score
1,676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dont think Naruto would have taken out Nagato's eyes and implanted them...I cant see this: Hey Konan pls give me the rinnegan. -Ok here you are.- Thanks.Sakura pls transplant them.-Ok.- Wow I have the rinnegan I'm so great. LOL
 

SasukeXbam

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:906 Reaction score:11
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
906
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dont think Naruto would have taken out Nagato's eyes and implanted them...I cant see this: Hey Konan pls give me the rinnegan. -Ok here you are.- Thanks.Sakura pls transplant them.-Ok.- Wow I have the rinnegan I'm so great. LOL

Lol
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:38,991 Reaction score:1,833
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,991
Reaction score
1,833
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dont think Naruto would have taken out Nagato's eyes and implanted them...I cant see this: Hey Konan pls give me the rinnegan. -Ok here you are.- Thanks.Sakura pls transplant them.-Ok.- Wow I have the rinnegan I'm so great. LOL

haha lol xd
 

Legendary Broly

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,529 Reaction score:1,222
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
9,529
Reaction score
1,222
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dont think Naruto would have taken out Nagato's eyes and implanted them...I cant see this: Hey Konan pls give me the rinnegan. -Ok here you are.- Thanks.Sakura pls transplant them.-Ok.- Wow I have the rinnegan I'm so great. LOL

haha this and naruto wants to use his own powers :D
 

Legendary Broly

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,529 Reaction score:1,222
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
9,529
Reaction score
1,222
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto getting the rinnegan ruins the plot....Its stupid

i also agree with this, naruto will be too strong and kill sasuke easy, if anything sasuke will get rinnegan :D
 

AlexXx

Member
Messages:1,708 Reaction score:118
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
1,708
Reaction score
118
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
naruto would never take a free power up. not like some *cough* others
 

Priyam Bhowmick

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:553 Reaction score:21
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
553
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I suppose to get the rinnegan one needs certain qualifications nd requirements. Anyone cant get it. Naruto also wanted to get strong in his own ways. Konan might nt have given it to him cause she thought its nagato's legacy. Or maybe she didnt think about giving it to naruto. Naruto would have grown damn strong if he got the rinnegan. So that maybe another reason why kishi did nt give naruto da rinnegan. ;)
 

cohaco

Member
Messages:443 Reaction score:57
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
443
Reaction score
57
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dont think Naruto would have taken out Nagato's eyes and implanted them...I cant see this: Hey Konan pls give me the rinnegan. -Ok here you are.- Thanks.Sakura pls transplant them.-Ok.- Wow I have the rinnegan I'm so great. LOL
nagato: hey naruto do you want my rinnegan ? you'll be really OP and you'll pawn the uchiha fanboys :D
naruto: no JUST NO ... ( ) from our first kiss the love story between us started and it's stronger than anything <3 uchiha fanboys are sasuke's friends so i can't hurt them that's why i'll not take the rinnegan
nagato: you love sasuke ??? and what about me ? i've think that both of us feet just well we're both jiraya's students after all
konan: nagato !!! you !!! you !!! you don't love me ?
naruto: well after this conversation i changed my mind my true love is ...
to be continued

CREDIT:
CAMRA MAN= zetsony
MUSIC= IDK
reactions:
hinata: OMG it must be me ... his new love ... it's me i'm sure
sasuke: OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
jiraya: now i'm sure that the world will be in peace
great toad sage: lol looks like my vision is true ... the ... the ... what was his name again ?
kurama: ROFL didn't i say that naruto loved sasuke ... well that was in the past
the third mizukage: and he's talking about me never kissing a girl LOL
sakura: YESSSSSSSSSSS sasuke is mine now
oro: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now your love is gone sasuke HAHAHAHAHA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next time you'll see who's naruto real love now
EDIT: and by the way i see that happening kobak
 
Last edited:

Pendulum1337

Member
Messages:411 Reaction score:16
Joined
May 5, 2012
Messages
411
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well he has the chakra for the rinnegan. Plus he is a Uzumaki, which are descendants of so6p (even if distant) so maybe naruto awakens rinnegan because he is so awesome. maybe...
 

Anorien16

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,543 Reaction score:497
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
5,543
Reaction score
497
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nagato: hey naruto do you want my rinnegan ? you'll be really OP and you'll pawn the uchiha fanboys :D
naruto: no JUST NO ... ( ) from our first kiss the love story between us started and it's stronger than anything <3 uchiha fanboys are sasuke's friends so i can't hurt them that's why i'll not take the rinnegan
nagato: you love sasuke ??? and what about me ? i've think that both of us feet just well we're both jiraya's students after all
konan: nagato !!! you !!! you !!! you don't love me ?
naruto: well after this conversation i changed my mind my true love is ...
to be continued

CREDIT:
CAMRA MAN= zetsony
MUSIC= IDK
reactions:
hinata: OMG it must be me ... his new love ... it's me i'm sure
sasuke: OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
jiraya: now i'm sure that the world will be in peace
great toad sage: lol looks like my vision is true ... the ... the ... what was his name again ?
kurama: ROFL didn't i say that naruto loved sasuke ... well that was in the past
the third mizukage: and he's talking about me never kissing a girl LOL
sakura: YESSSSSSSSSSS sasuke is mine now
oro: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now your love is gone sasuke HAHAHAHAHA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next time you'll see who's naruto real love now
EDIT: and by the way i see that happening kobak

cohaco u are under arrest for attempting to kill mutiple people and will be soon judged United Nations Court of Justice for crimes against humanity.

Murder weapon:
1. One of the best jokes people ever heard. Enough to make people choke laughing.

Evidence:
1. Above in the quote.

I apologize if this thread already exist but it is very hard to search similar threads because almost every thread has content about naruto or the rinnegan. My question is: Why didn't naruto just take the rinnegan from nagato after he died. of course you could say konan wouldn't allow it but nagato had faith in naruto and konan supported everything nagato believed in, so she would have given it to him. was it just plot no jutsu that sealed the rinnegan away?

I think following reasons are valid:
1. Konan wldnt have let naruto take Rinne unless Nagato asked him to take them.
2. Unlike some other people, many pays their respect to dead bodies.
 
Last edited:

naruttebayo

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,525 Reaction score:478
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
5,525
Reaction score
478
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I apologize if this thread already exist but it is very hard to search similar threads because almost every thread has content about naruto or the rinnegan. My question is: Why didn't naruto just take the rinnegan from nagato after he died. of course you could say konan wouldn't allow it but nagato had faith in naruto and konan supported everything nagato believed in, so she would have given it to him. was it just plot no jutsu that sealed the rinnegan away?

you can't expect naruto to be that much ill-mannered ,

steeling eye is uchiha business ,
 

cohaco

Member
Messages:443 Reaction score:57
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
443
Reaction score
57
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
cohaco u are under arrest for attempting to kill mutiple people and will be soon judged United Nations Court of Justice for crimes against humanity.

Murder weapon:
1. One of the best jokes people ever heard. Enough to make people choke laughing.

Evidence:
1. Above in the quote.



I think following reasons are valid:
1. Konan wldnt have let naruto take Rinne unless Nagato asked him to take them.
2. Unlike some other people, many pays their respect to dead bodies.
it isn't a problem i'll escape the prison
be prepared to see a new blood prison movie
 

kmrasengan

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,766 Reaction score:648
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
5,766
Reaction score
648
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
naruto with rinnegan doesn't combine. it would look ugly
 
Top