Naruto rikudo mode vs killerbee version 2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer Bee v2 is using Hachibi's chakra in Human form, and Naruto's Rikudo Mode is using some of Kyubi's chakra in Human form (Pseudo-v2)

It's basically speed v. strength, and I gotta go with speed here

Naruto wins with very high difficulty

naruto wins even if bee is in full eight tails form
Let's not get carried away now !

He loses to Hachibi's full form, because of TBB !

Last edited:

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer Bee v2 is using Hachibi's chakra in Human form, and Naruto's Rikudo Mode is using some of Kyubi's chakra in Human form (Pseudo-v2)

It's basically speed v. strength, and I gotta go with speed here

Naruto wins with very high difficulty

Let's not get carried away now !

He loses to Hachibi's full form, because of TBB !
tailed beast bomb is useless if you cant hit the target. minato showed that against nine-tails. naruto can dodge all of bee's attacks and then he can just launch all forms of rasengan at him. it might come down to a battle of stamina which naruto would win because nine-tails has more chakra than eight-tails.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tailed beast bomb is useless if you cant hit the target. minato showed that against nine-tails. naruto can dodge all of bee's attacks and then he can just launch all forms of rasengan at him. it might come down to a battle of stamina which naruto would win because nine-tails has more chakra than eight-tails.
Water > Wind

Hachibi would clearly have the terrain advantage, and the fact that Naruto can't fly, while Hachibi spams Tailed Beast Bombs everywhere assures Naruto's death.

Also, remember the more Naruto's in Rikudo Mode, Kyubi is eating his chakra, giving a huge advantage to Hachibi.

Rafeal brown

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imagine bee weilding eight sword in version 2 of the tailed beast state or imagine naruto in rikudo mode (or whtever u guyz call it) using multiple bushin against bee. I fink FRS will give naruto a win since he can soround him with bushins and use multiple FRS, like i always say thats just me.

Sourcactus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Water > Wind

Hachibi would clearly have the terrain advantage, and the fact that Naruto can't fly, while Hachibi spams Tailed Beast Bombs everywhere assures Naruto's death.

Also, remember the more Naruto's in Rikudo Mode, Kyubi is eating his chakra, giving a huge advantage to Hachibi.
I'm gonna semi agree and say its a big terrain choice. But if bee has Sameheda he'd definitely have a huge advantage. Can he spam the tailed beast bomb? seems like it takes time to charge...

UchihaObito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well when the 9 tails has 100% of its chakra it has more than the 8-tails, but only half of its chakra is sealed in Naruto, could the Kyuubi really have that much more chakra than the other tailed beasts that even half of its chakra is more then the second most?

I personally think Naruto would beat Bee, Naruto dodged A, Bee couldnt dodge A, Case in point. Naruto is so fast he looks like hes using FTG, The TBB takes a long time to charge and in case anyone hasent noticed it doesnt take Naruto a long time to do anything anymore :p

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm gonna semi agree and say its a big terrain choice. But if bee has Sameheda he'd definitely have a huge advantage. Can he spam the tailed beast bomb? seems like it takes time to charge...
Samehada's part of his arsenal, so of course he has it x D

I think B' would lose because v2 is slow / strong (Holyfield) whereas Naruto would win because he's fast / quick (Tyson)

But in Full Bijou-mode, B wins

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends, even though Naruto's form seems to be stronger then Bee's eight tails v2 (Chakra wise as the Kyuubi cotains more chakra then Hachibi), Bee has trained harder and longer then Naruto has in his form. Bee has better control of his chakra and knows how use his abilities better. Naruto's made use of one technique (the chakra arms, which allow him to make multiple Rasengan and improve on the technique even more) but Bee has fully mastered TBB and not only is it powrful it seems pretty fast. Now Naruto has demonstrated great speed, enough to evade the Raikage (which hasn't been done since Minato) and he's improved on his strongest technique, and is nearing in completing the Tailed Beast Rasengan (which I'm assuming that's what it is because he's holding it as if it were a normal rasengan). I'm not really sure but if both went at it they'd mess some shyt up in the world but I want to know how bad ass they would be in those two forms working together.

Last edited:

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well when the 9 tails has 100% of its chakra it has more than the 8-tails, but only half of its chakra is sealed in Naruto, could the Kyuubi really have that much more chakra than the other tailed beasts that even half of its chakra is more then the second most?

I personally think Naruto would beat Bee, Naruto dodged A, Bee couldnt dodge A, Case in point. Naruto is so fast he looks like hes using FTG, The TBB takes a long time to charge and in case anyone hasent noticed it doesnt take Naruto a long time to do anything anymore :p
B' is stronger than A', who is stronger than Naruto, who is faster than both

Like I said, speed > strength

Naruto wins, lolz