Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-----------> .

i dont hate Naruto uzumaki...but his character is flawed :

Naruto will be an insane hokage becuz he always forgive top class criminals = Naruto represents injustice...

-Nagato was top class cirminel and serial killer who slaughtred even children....

-it's ok to understand nagato's life and pains..but its not ok to forgive him..becuz nagato never understood the pains of the innocent lives he took...

-Naruto went even too far when he called obito "THE COOLEST GUY" ....yeah baby !!!...the more you kill konoha poeple , the more you become cool !!!....Right Neji??...........

-i think Naruto is still naive and a kid...after all he is just 17 years old...i hope will he will learn from his mistakes...

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i-----------> .

Naruto will be an insane hokage becuz he always forgive top class criminals = Naruto represents injustice...

-Nagato was top class cirminel and serial killer who slaughtred even children....

-it's ok to understand nagato's life and pains..but its not ok to forgive him..becuz nagato never understood the pains of the innocent lives he took...

-Naruto went even too far when he called obito "THE COOLEST GUY" ....yeah baby !!!...the more you kill konoha poeple , the more you become cool !!!....Right Neji??...........

-i think Naruto is still naive and a kid...after all he is just 17 years old...i hope will he will learn from his mistakes...
So what if naruto would kill sasuke then would you accept it? because sasuke is also a criminal though not among top class.

Naruto forgave them after they convert into good ones. That make him unique and Best candidate for hokage as opposed to other hokages who massacred uchihas for being planning for criminal acts.

For your information, if naruto killed nagato at that time then could village be revived again? Anwser is no!. So shut ur ass up little kid. you know nothing

Last edited:

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You people love misconstruing Naruto's words about Obito don't you?

Naruto was able to enter Obito's mind when he was ripping the Tailed Beasts from him, and was able to see Obito's past thoughts about protecting his friends and becoming Hokage. Naruto saw that Obito had the same dream, but he was corrupted by the events that occurred in his life.

Naruto isn't calling Obito cool because he killed Minato, Kushina, and several others. Come on now.

And the idea that Naruto forgives or "Talk no Jutsu's" every enemy is pretty exaggerated.

Reactions: SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Cael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto is able to do what you and half this planet can not do, that's why he is a true symbol of peace in the NV
your already influence by hate, and the idea that there is someone out there who doesn't follow your idea of what human is, scares you.

" how can someone just forgive a criminal like that" Naruto can, you might not be able to, but in this manga kishi has allowed naruto to.
you might say he is naive and a kid, but he is able to do the one thing your not capable of, he is far above you.

and beside naruto was refering to the obito who wanted to be hokage, not the one who was wearing his mask and hiding.

Forgiving is not something bad. So why do you make it seems like him forgiving the criminals is on the same degree of the crime the criminal committed.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what if naruto would kill sasuke then would you accept it? because sasuke is also a criminal though not among top class.

Naruto forgave them after they convert into good ones. That make him unique and Best candidate for hokage as opposed to other hokages who massacred uchihas for being planning for criminal acts.

For your information, if naruto killed nagato at that time then could village be revived again? Anwser is no!. So shut ur ass up little kid. you know nothing

You must be registered for see images

Ultimateone

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto said he could never forgive nagata. he and nagato came to an understanding. as for obito, he never forgave obito. he called him the coolest guy because of what his originall ideals were, not for murdering people. plus obito did save his life.

Jcub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-----------> .

He forgave many and held few grudges. His stewardship will be one of mercy not punishment and blame. It's very Christ-like, it's good.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont have enough time to give a fck to the one who still think that tobidara secret will be revealed.

You are some 11 years old kidoo who wants to live in a fantasy world. Be in your fantasy world, useless kid.

tobidara bullshit
theory maker

heyy bro you just neg reped me....now look at my reaction

I DONT GIVE A FVCK EVEN IF YOU GAVE ME 100 NEG REPS!!!...ALL I CARE IS TO SEE TOBIDARA GET REVEALED...

-I COULD SIMPLY NEG REP YOU BACK BUT OH WELL...DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY WITH KIDS...PLZZ KEEP NEG REPPING ME
JUST BECUZ I OWNED YOU HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
heyy bro you just neg reped me....now look at my reaction

I DONT GIVE A FVCK EVEN IF YOU GAVE ME 100 NEG REPS!!!...ALL I CARE IS TO SEE TOBIDARA GET REVEALED...

-I COULD SIMPLY NEG REP YOU BACK BUT OH WELL...DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY WITH KIDS...PLZZ KEEP NEG REPPING ME
JUST BECUZ I OWNED YOU HHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Do you even know what own really means?

I owned you and your bait thread. Its sad that you cant counter my last post.

TOBIDARA IDIOT THEORY MAKER

Reactions: Hata Hideaki