Naruto reopened his chakra points; Yin Seal Release (similar)

Sasuke The Solo God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People keep failing to realize what they are typing, calling it Tsunade/Sakura's own STORED chakra is the POINT.

It is not present in their body at the point of them having their chakra points sealed if that happened. IT is locked away in a S ranked seal on their forehead. When it comes forth the physical markings represent the flow of chakra along the body pumping chakra BACK into the body because it was NEVER there.

It doesn't have to be a chakra being living inside of you it just has to be another chakra source. And Junchuriki and Tsunade/Sakura are the only shinobi who have existing two separate chakra sources.
Fuinjutsu need chakra in order to activate. Meaning they can't release it if there points are closed.

Reactions: Guitar Hero

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fuinjutsu need chakra in order to activate. Meaning they can't release it if there points are closed.
I didn't address that in my entire post. And it does not take away from the main argument.

Maybe you should have asked me how I feel about that view point. To which i would have said that the seal would already have to be open for this to work in theory. At least from my view point.

It takes like second to release a seal if a hyuga got too close. If you want proof on that, Tsunade did it in the time she realized pain was using ST to shield the entire village.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good point. I don't know why this skipped my mind.

The only reason why this even works for Naruto (obviously) because Kurama is the one kneading and sending the chakra to him. While Sakura/Tsunade/etc., have chakra in a storage, they themselves have to activate the seal to draw out it's contents.

Meaning it would be impossible to draw chakra from the seal when their own chakra points would be closed. How I missed this is unreal, so I'm not going to judge anyone who missed it too :lol

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good point. I don't know why this skipped my mind.

The only reason why this even works for Naruto (obviously) because Kurama is the one kneading and sending the chakra to him. While Sakura/Tsunade/etc., have chakra in a storage, they themselves have to activate the seal to draw out it's contents.

Meaning it would be impossible to draw chakra from the seal when their own chakra points would be closed. How I missed this is unreal, so I'm not going to judge anyone who missed it too :lol
How can they need to draw and mould something that flows on it's own once it's open?

Tsunade and Sakura strangely have never been seen using byakugo chakra to heal other people except through katsuya's remote healing.

Also have been seen saying they have no chakra for medical ninjutsu anymore but still able to use byakugo. I think that it simply flows on it's own during the time it is open and as techniques are used it will utilize that chakra for it. In the only case we've ever seen, creation rebirth. Also summoning jutsu.

There must be some form of chakra prep needed for medical ninjutsu they use for other allies that cannot be done using this chakra. Which leads me to believe what I do about it naturally flowing and thus being able to unblock points once released.

But that's just what I think. We can only use what we've seen in the manga to deduce what could be proven to be completely wrong on anyone's part when the person who actually knows the truth chooses to show us.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yin seal doesn't equal kurama chakra. Also don't know if it's chakra potency or chakra quantity as to why the points were reopened.
That's irrelevant, the manga never stated that it was becuase of a particular chakra; that Naruto reopened chakra point. It only showcased Naruto tapping into his seal to gain access to chakra, the chakra happened to belong to Kurama but if the quality or quantity was the source Yin Seal: Release qualifies becuase the chakra being released is a vast amount.

Kurama's seal isn't fully sealed it frequently leaks by design.

Keep trying.
It didn't leak this time, he opened his seal himself and if you need those manga facts..

You must be registered for see images

And that potency sh!t your bringing up means nothing becuase it was never elborated on, just viewed as chakra.

DEEPTHROAT this L..

Your 2nd and 4th spoiler scans brings up an interesting twist. Kotetsu made that statement before we were shown the scan of Naruto's tenketsu re-opening which means the scan in the 2nd spoiler looks like Chakra already out of Naruto while the tenketsu were still blocked....
When Naruto made the first hand sign that was the chakra inside of seal began to arise, meaning by that point he had began summoning Kurama's chakra which began unblocking his chakra points.

And the 4th spoiler scan looks like the chakra is actually entering Naruto's body opening the tenketsu from the outside :lol
If you go read the chapter and categorize the chains of events you'll come to find out that the chakra leaving Naruto's body is the same chakra he began to arose two pages ealier but I'm glad you see chakra leaving the seal because.,

This.,

Is equalivent to this in the respect of releasing chakra from a seal.

Anyway thing's i'll like to point out though:
- We'll have to assume Hiruzen had the same knowledge on the seal as Jiraiya and Orochimaru (which is entirely plausible. He was Hokage) and if that's the case, he was surprised in that scan that Naruto could use/summon the chakra intentionally.
Ok this actually helps my thread in a sense, I'm saying Naruto (figuratively) reached into his seal and pulled chakra out. Hurizen solidified my conclusion as a fact.

-
Kurama's seal was specifically made to allow its chakra leak through. Yin seal isn't portrayed to have any such gaps.
The fact of the matter is that Kurama's chakra didn't leak, he summoned it. And the Yin Seal doesn't have similar gaps becuase the chakra in the seal is under their complete control but that's irrelevant.

Yin seal release is a fuuinjutsu meaning to release the seal, you'll need chakra.
You need chakra to form the seal yes but you don't need chakra to sustain it. The only time a user needs chakra is when their seal has none and Naruto's seal is finjutsu as well.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Incorrect.

You don't need mold chakra to open up the Yin Seal too release the chakra inside of it, TF? The user activates and deactivates the seal based on mental commands. When Tsunade open her seal against Orochimaru she had zero chakra in her body but after releasing her seal she did .

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can they need to draw and mould something that flows on it's own once it's open
They need to use hand signs to mold their chakra and use it from within the Yin Seal. It doesn't flow naturally, especially when their chakra points are closed.

The Yin Seal isn't a living thing - It's something to be controlled.

Tsunade and Sakura strangely have never been seen using byakugo chakra to heal other people except through katsuya's remote healing.
Yeah this her DB translation

DB4 said:
Katsuya's long range healing thing

Katsuya spread out to heal/regenerate ones companions remotely. Basically what we already know Katsuya splits and than allows Tsunade/Sakura to heal her friends remotely.

Part of the three way dead lock, Shikkotsurin's Katsuya, is summoned to the battle front.

Katsuyu Daibunretsu. Katsuya splits up into pieces that absorb all of the casters Nakama (companions/friends/whatever), than medical ninjutsu is activated. Katsuya's chakra flows into them. Heals the body's fatigue and weariness, while simultaneously charging ones chakra.

Large scale battles naturally cause a-lot of deaths, but the jutsu maintains the casualties at it's minimum. It was used in the fourth shinobi war.
They basically just use their chakra through Katsuya to heal whomever.

Also have been seen saying they have no chakra for medical ninjutsu anymore but still able to use byakugo. I think that it simply flows on it's own during the time it is open and as techniques are used it will utilize that chakra for it. In the only case we've ever seen, creation rebirth. Also summoning jutsu.
I mean it might be possible, especially if the Byakugou is activated all the way.

Although I'm only speaking on what I understand from the situation.

There must be some form of chakra prep needed for medical ninjutsu they use for other allies that cannot be done using this chakra. Which leads me to believe what I do about it naturally flowing and thus being able to unblock points once released.
Is there any use of the Byakugou without the need of controlling it's power to use? Like Naruto gaining chakra from the Kyuubi (without effort basically).

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They need to use hand signs to mold their chakra and use it from within the Yin Seal. It doesn't flow naturally, especially when their chakra points are closed.

The Yin Seal isn't a living thing - It's something to be controlled.

Yeah this her DB translation

They basically just use their chakra through Katsuya to heal whomever.

I mean it might be possible, especially if the Byakugou is activated all the way.

Although I'm only speaking on what I understand from the situation.

Is there any use of the Byakugou without the need of controlling it's power to use? Like Naruto gaining chakra from the Kyuubi (without effort basically).

I was referring to when it is released if there was confusion there. Wasn't really addressing remote healing. Which is done without the seal being opened.

And well byakugo ( i have been referring to the jutsu) has to me, because when they make the handseal and release the seal the jutsu is then active and will remain that way until it's run out without them having to do anything else. The process of recieving and using the chakra is involuntary from that point as it pertains to that jutsus application. If you get what i'm trying to say.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's irrelevant, the manga never stated that it was becuase of a particular chakra; that Naruto reopened chakra point. It only showcased Naruto tapping into his seal to gain access to chakra, the chakra happened to belong to Kurama but if the quality or quantity was the source Yin Seal: Release qualifies becuase the chakra being released is a vast amount.

It didn't leak this time, he opened his seal himself and if you need those manga facts..

And that potency sh!t your bringing up means nothing becuase it was never elborated on, just viewed as chakra.

DEEPTHROAT this L..

When Naruto made the first hand sign that was the chakra inside of seal began to arise, meaning by that point he had began summoning Kurama's chakra which began unblocking his chakra points.

If you go read the chapter and categorize the chains of events you'll come to find out that the chakra leaving Naruto's body is the same chakra he began to arose two pages ealier but I'm glad you see chakra leaving the seal because.,

This.,

Ok this actually helps my thread in a sense, I'm saying Naruto (figuratively) reached into his seal and pulled chakra out. Hurizen solidified my conclusion as a fact.

-

The fact of the matter is that Kurama's chakra didn't leak, he summoned it. And the Yin Seal doesn't have similar gaps becuase the chakra in the seal is under their complete control but that's irrelevant.

You need chakra to form the seal yes but you don't need chakra to sustain it. The only time a user needs chakra is when their seal has none and Naruto's seal is finjutsu as well.
kuramas chakra is far from irrelevant. And no yin seal chakra doesn't equal kurama chakra in potency. Nor was anything stated to say it was quantity of chakra to reopen the points, which is the only thing yin seal has. Kuramas chakra was always mentioned to be powerful,that is potent. However since the reopening of points bit is vague, I'll leave it alone and say anything can happen. But using kurama chakra as example of yin seal doing the same is a faulty example, since yin seal is not kurama chakra.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

DEEPTHROAT this L..

@Bold

Last edited:
Reactions: Jinrou

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto's chakra points were opened by huge amounts of Kurama's strong and potent chakra being forced through his chakra points. Tsunade and Sakura (specially Sakura) doesn't have that kind of chakra so for them it'll be game over. Maybe Tsunade would still manage to survive somehow but Sakura sure will die.

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This.,

-

@bold seriously couldn't have been more wrong. 400 and something chapters after the scans in this thread was when Naruto actually used the key to reach into the seal.

@underlined bold is even worse because now you're disregarding what the manga/databook has said/shown.

1st databook:
Eight Trigrams Sealing Style (Hakke no Fuuin Shiki)

Fuuinjutsu, Supplementary, Close-range

User: Fourth Hokage

The double seal that sealed the Kyuubi’s immense chakra~~~

When the Fourth Hokage sealed the Demon Fox inside of Naruto, the effect was made stronger by putting together two Four Symbols Seals. At that time, he also left an opening at the space where the sealing formulas meet, allowing the Demon Fox’s chakra to merge with Naruto’s chakra. This sealing-style, because it consists of two Four Symbols Seals, is called an Eight Trigrams Sealing-style.

The tremendous Demon Fox’s chakra is inside the small body of Naruto!!

Orochimaru said about the seal.

Jiraiya said about the seal.

These show that not only does the chakra mix with Naruto's chakra..but it can actually overflow through the leak too..Which was what happened during the fight with Neji. He asked Kurama for the chakra and Kurama simply gave it to him through that leak..There was no reaching by Naruto. Hiruzen didn't know about his training with Jiraiya and could have meant "When did he learn to pull out the nine tails chakra" which was basically what Jiraiya taught him to do (Ask Kurama for the chakra) - - - - - -

Reactions: Guitar Hero

Jhonatas

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold seriously couldn't have been more wrong. 400 and something chapters after the scans in this thread was when Naruto actually used the key to reach into the seal.

@underlined bold is even worse because now you're disregarding what the manga/databook has said/shown.

1st databook:
Eight Trigrams Sealing Style (Hakke no Fuuin Shiki)

Fuuinjutsu, Supplementary, Close-range

User: Fourth Hokage

The double seal that sealed the Kyuubi’s immense chakra~~~

When the Fourth Hokage sealed the Demon Fox inside of Naruto, the effect was made stronger by putting together two Four Symbols Seals. At that time, he also left an opening at the space where the sealing formulas meet, allowing the Demon Fox’s chakra to merge with Naruto’s chakra. This sealing-style, because it consists of two Four Symbols Seals, is called an Eight Trigrams Sealing-style.

The tremendous Demon Fox’s chakra is inside the small body of Naruto!!

Orochimaru said about the seal.

Jiraiya said about the seal.

These show that not only does the chakra mix with Naruto's chakra..but it can actually overflow through the leak too..Which was what happened during the fight with Neji. He asked Kurama for the chakra and Kurama simply gave it to him through that leak..There was no reaching by Naruto. Hiruzen didn't know about his training with Jiraiya and could have meant "When did he learn to pull out the nine tails chakra" which was basically what Jiraiya taught him to do (Ask Kurama for the chakra) - - - - - -
Wrong! The manga showed that Naruto trained with Jiraya and got better in chakra control and how to access Kurama chakra and he, by himself, was opening a little of the seal. There's no frame that shows Kurama sending it to him, he opened the seal a little.

If it was just the Kurama chakra flowing through him, since the beginning Neji would see that even with his chakra path closed that was still some chakra emerging and Kishimoto wouldn't draw Naruto using hand seal and remembering Jiraya's words.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, it seems that the seal restraining Kurama is stronger and more difficult to open than a seal contained chakra reservation. The Byakugou really works against the Jyuuken.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong! The manga showed that Naruto trained with Jiraya and got better in chakra control and how to access Kurama chakra and he, by himself, was opening a little of the seal. There's no frame that shows Kurama sending it to him, he opened the seal a little.

If it was just the Kurama chakra flowing through him, since the beginning Neji would see that even with his chakra path closed that was still some chakra emerging and Kishimoto wouldn't draw Naruto using hand seal and remembering Jiraya's words.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, it seems that the seal restraining Kurama is stronger and more difficult to open than a seal contained chakra reservation. The Byakugou really works against the Jyuuken.
wrong ........