CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something seems to have been over looked... As I re-read the chapter today I paid alil more attention.

You must be registered for see images

As Sasuke is saying what he's saying. Naruto is reflecting on Itachi's words.

Sasuke is making the same mistake that Naruto was making in order for Itachi to say those things. Wanting to take care of everything himself... more so... Putting the cart before the horse.

Saying... "I don't care what you think" contradicts the fact that he has to care what they think, because he has to be acknowledged by his peers and higher ups before he could become Hokage.

Naruto then says "Leave him to me" which highlights the fact that Naruto wants to help Sasuke be acknowledged!

Am I wrong?

Bieber

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are most likely right. I think he will try to get everyone in the village to acknowledge Sasuke as a comrade once again.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are exactly right. The fact is, Sasuke doesn't even care about the acknowledgement of the village and Itachi highlights that that's the most important thing to becoming an Hokage. I'm not sure about the part of Naruto helping Sasuke become acknowledged since Naruto says that he will be the one to become Hokage. Of course, I'm sure he won't leave his best friend behind, he'll find a way to respect Sasuke's wishes and change the village to his and everyone else's standards U_U

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Something seems to have been over looked... As I re-read the chapter today I paid alil more attention.

Sasuke is making the same mistake that Naruto was making in order for Itachi to say those things. Wanting to take care of everything himself... more so... Putting the cart before the horse.

Saying... "I don't care what you think" contradicts the fact that he has to care what they think, because he has to be acknowledged by his peers and higher ups before he could become Hokage.

Naruto then says "Leave him to me" which highlights the fact that Naruto wants to help Sasuke be acknowledged!

Am I wrong?
agree;););)

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm feeling like kishimoto will do the same pattern as madara: sasuke return to the village,no one accepts him,decides to leave and attack the village later.
yet i still doubt that he'll do that because he already heard madara's story and won't try to make the same mistakes.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would think so. Itachi said I leave Sailed to you. So its easily possible that when they have their final fight for Hokage, Naruto will probably manage to instell the idea of what it means to be Hokage (probably spouting Itachi's own quotes).

That or by fighting with Sasuke, the people will actually accept him! Then a final battle will truly determine who is Hokage.

Fridgeboy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't be surprised if sasuke becomes the next hokage. In the beginning no one trusted the uchiha that well and they made hashi the 1st hokage and madara was not as trusted and then it was a downslope for the uchiha from then on with madara's betrayal to the leaf and the planned attack on the leaf generations later. This would be the opposite with sasuke, the last uchiha as hokage, finally one uchiha who appreciates what the village stands for (other than Itachi lol). Of course I could be wrong and they will just end up stomping his ass lol.

TheWillofFire

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Am I wrong?
Yes you are wrong, Naruto says leave him to me, because it is clear Sasuke has not yet acknowledged Naruto, so he wants to earn his acknowledgement that Naruto is fit for Hokage

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto might actually help Sasuke becomming Hokage.
Naruto wanted to become Hokage to protect and be acknowledged.
He already is protecting and is acknowledged so it isnt needed for Naruto anymore to get the title.
Sasuke needs the title to revive the uchiha and he wants to protect. So for Sasuke, the hokage title would still hold value.
Naruto will help in the acknowledgement part, maybe by explaining how Kabuto got defeated or other things about Sasuke and the uchiha.

Do you agree?

TheWillofFire

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto might actually help Sasuke becomming Hokage.
Naruto wanted to become Hokage to protect and be acknowledged.
He already is protecting and is acknowledged so it isnt needed for Naruto anymore to get the title.
Sasuke needs the title to revive the uchiha and he wants to protect. So for Sasuke, the hokage title would still hold value.
Naruto will help in the acknowledgement part, maybe by explaining how Kabuto got defeated or other things about Sasuke and the uchiha.

Do you agree?
No, Naruto wants to Prove to Sasuke that Naruto can handle it

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that they will end up fighting over Hokage and ultimately Sasuke comes out and says in the very end that Naruto is right and would make a better choice.

Naruto has never been acknowledged by Sasuke, something that Naruto has always wanted.

I think Naruto will be Hokage in the end, but Sasuke will be the new Itachi or Danzo and he will learn the same lesson Itachi taught Naruto about being Hokage.

I think Sasuke will be the very last person to acknowledge Naruto, after they have their fight.