Naruto question

Domo Genesis

<div class="bbWrapper">What got you into Naruto??? I always thought what my reason for getting into Naruto was weird, and my reason was when they first showed the Akutsuki in The hologram on the first episodes of Naruto Shippiden. I've always rooted for the villains so when I saw them I was like OMG their so cool.</div>

Domo Genesis

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=11278905" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-11278905">Arugon said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Naruto going 1 tails against Haku </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Thats actually one of my favorite episodes.</div>

Domo Genesis

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=11278992" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-11278992">Machiko said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> I liked the arc with Zabuza and Haku </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>That's a good one, although I didn't start to watch Naruro till the English dubbed of Naruto shippuden came out. Btw I like your signature.</div>

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've always loved the prospect of shinobi, and i'm into the supernatual... Since their both part of it, i just went with the flow. Istarted watching it into detain from the chunnin exams

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/6 Years ago, my friends kept on watching it during study at hostel, so i always wondered what exactly they were watching. So the first episode they made me watch was the Haku vs. Naruto fight, and since i love the supernatural and i love shinobi, i just fell in love. Been a fan ever since