[Predictions] Naruto Prediction 693

DangerLion

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys, this is my very first prediction, please rate it so i will work hard depending on your comments.

Naruto:[what should i do now? Remembers sage words:Kurama you will stay in naruto to communicate with other bijuus]
Kurama(hits Naruto's head): Yeah, As a half i am here to communicate. Lets do something or i'll take your body this time for real and do how i want.
Naruto: AAAah Kurama! Cant you just get out of chibaku tensei like you did with nagato's?
Kurama: That uchiha brat! His techniques are all powerfull than the others. And also my half and all the others are in genjutsu. You need to wake them up.
Naruto(Remembers ero-sennin's Word about genjutsu breaking): How can i disturb their chakra flow? Kuramaaa! Help me out there.
Kurama(smirks): Access their chakra's so you will be able to pull some chakra from them.

Scene changes to real World. Naruto Smiles and Kakashi-Sakura get shocked.
Kakashi:(what do you plan naruto?)
Sakura:Narutooo! Please Save Shinobi!(sasuke, please dont hurt naruto)

Sasuke stares deadly at naruto and widdens his eye.Suddenly sasuke appears to be behind naruto and attacks him with a chidori. Naruto dodges it at last second
Naruto(That was close): Sasuke, let's save those shinobi under spell. Then we can have battle. You have my Word.
Sasuke doesnt answer. attacks naruto with susano arrow. Naruto has already activated his sennin mode and dodges it.
Naruto: What the hell are you trying do to, Why dont you say anything! (so it come to that far sasuke...)
I will stop you even it means my life. You will be remembered as a good leader not a rogue if we die together!
Sasuke: Stop dreaming scary cat! You will be finished soon.(Activates His Perfect Susano'o)
Kakashi:(If only i had a little power of obito.)Sakura lets get back, things will get dangerous here.
Sakura: Shakes head.

Naruto Activates his cloak and goudamas behind his back. He looks like with a intent of killing.Sasuke dashes at him with his perfect susano'o. Naruto flies off to air and makes some kagebunshins. Sasuke contunies attacking with full of hatred. Naruto gets together with bunshins to make a big rs. Suddenly sasuke deactivates his susanoo and swap places with one of narutos bunshins and hits naruto.
Naruto[succeed stopping hitting ground when only a few centimeters left]: Aaah aaah aaahh. huh? Yessss.
[Suddenly an ameterasu arrow appears near to his head]
Sasuke: It is too early to be happy. Makes spear and throws it to naruto.
Naruto remembers when ero-sennin told him that ameterasu fire can only be put out by sealing.
Naruto(in mind):Shukaku i need a sealing rs help me![Makes a sealing rs and throws it.
Fire gets sealed and lost.Suddenly one of planets gets shaked. Sasuke stares at it then clap hand again.
Sasuke: Chibaku Tensei!( Sasuke makes bigger the planet that shaked)

Naruto:(I get it now, but i need more and more).
Sasuke:(that naruto, when did he lear!??) Shukakus planet shakes again. Stones going down. A lot of chakra portion gets in naruto. Sasuke stops the planet before all the chakra got in naruto.
Naruto( I feel more powerful, thanks shukaku!) Narutos chakra avatar changes suddenly, he gets one headed and tailed.

To be contunied depending on your comments. Thanks a lot!

bdm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
seriously telling i liked the concept coz at the 1st paragraph it was a justified one and i was also thinking about making a prediction on that but you had done it.

i can see that you have that potential and this one could have been much better .

so good luck ,i will be waiting for the next one [if possible i.e. if you make one send it to me] =D