[Predictions] Naruto Prediction 641: Minato's Resolve (By Hoonaninator)

How did you find my prediction?

• Awesome

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Average

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Hoonaninator

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto, Sasuke, Minato and Gamakichi look on in shock as the small Bijuudama is about to blow up!

Minato: (Thinking) Shit!! We won't be able to make it even if I use the Hiraishin!!

However, the Bijuudama is absorbed into thin air and disappears.

Minato: ?!

Naruto: (Smiles and looks in a distance) Kakashi Sensei!!

Sasuke, Minato and Obito all turn to look.

Kakashi: (Looking exhausted) It seems I came back at the right time...

Obito: You sure are persistent, Kakashi. However, this time it will be different. (Points his staff at Kakashi)

Kakashi: ?!!

Obito charges towards Kakashi!

Naruto: I won't let you lay a finger on him!! (Charges forward too)

Naruto lands in front of Obito and his chakra arms interlock with Obito's chakra arms!

Obito then extends his black chakra towards Naruto to pierce him! However, Sasuke's Susanoo blocks the attack and slashes down at Obito. Obito blocks Susanoo's blade with his arm!

All of a sudden, a fully recovered Tobirama comes running towards the happening.

Tobirama: Now! Saru!

Obito is hit by Enma's pole transformation which extends until Obito is pushed far away until he crashes into a wall of rock.

Hiruzen: You kids all right?!

Naruto: Yeah! But Kakashi Sensei...

Kakashi: (Coughs blood) ...I've run out of chakra...I'm sorry Naruto, Sasuke...I've failed as a Sensei. I couldn't stop Obito!...

Naruto: (Smiles and pats Kakashi on the shoulder) Kakashi Sensei, you've done your part...

Kakashi: (Looks up at Naruto and Sasuke) ...

Naruto: Now... (Turns and looks in Obito's direction) Just leave it to us to defeat him!

Obito appears to rise from some debris.

Naruto: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! (Makes one shadow clone) Kakashi Sensei, I'll bring you back to Sakura to be healed.

Kakashi: ....Thank you, Naruto.

Hiruzen: He's coming!

Tobirama: All of you, get ready! I'll start off with a wide range jutsu to distract him. Then we'll follow up with a combined attack!

Tobirama:
Suiton!! Suitenhoufutsu!

A huge whirlpool is created in the air and is directed down at Obito! However, it is instantly destroyed by Obito's black chakra as he continues charging!

Hiruzen:
Doton! Yomi Numa!!

Obito is sucked into a mud pool beneath him!

Tobirama: Now!!

All four of them charge towards Obito!

Sasuke: (Susanoo fires an arrow!)

Naruto: Fuuton! Rasen Shuriken!

Hiruzen: Katon! Ryuuka no Jutsu!

Tobirama: Suiton! Suiryuudan!!

Obito is hit by all the attacks which cause a huge explosion!!

Hiruzen: We got him!

However, Obito emerges from the flames and floats in mid air in a black sphere which protected him from much of the attacks.

Naruto, Tobirama, Hiruzen: ?!!

Obito teleports to the four of them almost instantly and uses a spear like weapon formed by his black chakra to attack them!

Minato: Kakashi couldn't stop Obito...(Recalls seeing Kakashi severely wounded earlier on)

Obito slashes Tobirama's right arm off!
Minato:
(Watches Tobirama, Hiruzen, Naruto and Sasuke fight Obito) The previous Hokage are trying to stop him...

Obito destroys Tobirama! Naruto attempts to hit Obito with a Rasengan!
Minato:
(Closes his eyes) Even my own son is fighting... (Seals start forming on his face!)

Obito: Shinra Tensei!...(Everyone is repelled away from Obito!)
Minato: Then as your sensei...(Opens his eyes, seals appear on his face) I will stop you once and for all Obito!!

Obito jabs his black chakra in Naruto's direction!! However, the attack appears to be blocked by some kind of unknown force!

Obito is then repelled away by a strong force in the air!

Obito: ?...

Minato appears in front of Naruto in Sennin Mode as Hiruzen and Sasuke look on!

Minato: No more excuses...

Next chapter: Minato unleashes his bloodline techniques!

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would be crazy to see Minato in SM. Don't know if it is possible, but it would spring him into like top 5/6 in the top 10. Good prediction, but I don't know if the next chapter is going to be about Minato. I believe it is time for Sasuke's power development and or the development of the Bijuu's chakra within Naruto.

uchihamad

Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Minato mixed sennin mode and Namikaze clans power. Namikaze means waves and winds...The powerful forces meant in prediction is a wave. Nice prediction. *_*

Hoonaninator

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give me a break! will you?Senin Art was never a bloodline limit.Other than that perfect.
Hey, sorry if you interpreted it like that. I didn't intend to depict Sennin Art as a bloodline limit, but rather, a booster to Minato's bloodline techniques. This would be similar to how Hashirama's Sennin Mode and his Mokuton worked together. With the Senpou, the release of his Bloodline, as well as his wit, perhaps Minato could outmaneuver Obito.

senjumahe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
very good prediction, though u miss on surprise expressions of lets say kakashi minato seeing each other, though it seems its not a full blown prediction so its okay.

yeah I wud like to see minato in SM but am more interested in his bloodline techs!

kishi yet again didnt show us minatos rasen senpou blah blah blah...fuinshiki blah blah technique! todays chapter wud have look a litle bit more interesting!

Mantayoh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great prediction, liked Minato with SM though I think its unlikely. Don't like bloodline limits though, I like him better cuz he got so far on his own talent. Great Read anyway :)

Reactions: Ahmed1993