Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Chapter you're taking about Madara is taking about The Will of Fire. Naruto's Will of Fire is as Strong as the First Hokage, His Resolve to protect The Village is as the First Hokage, without sacrificing its Members. You see Madara and Danzo both believe that the End justifies The Means. That anything goes. This a Philosophy that The First Hokage and Naruto have rejected.

jovardo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

check this thread i made it a while ago but it should definetively clear out some doubts about naruto being senju or not
your thread says that the uchiha and senju were destine to fight each other.do i have to spell it for the destine ones are saskue ,who represents the uchiha clan and naruto,who represents the senju. only the senju and uchiha were destine so why are your soo foolish not to see that . if naruto wasn't a senju then he wouldn't be the destine one to fight saskue because only the uchiha and senju were destine

Konoha's Yellow Flash

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude, madara said that he RESEMBLED him to the first hokage for the way he fought and his ambitions he never sayd that he was a senju. he said that senju and uchiha were destined to fight from the beggining and he said now that naruto and sasuke are fighting again its a symbol of naruto REPRESENTING the senju clan otherwise who would fight sasuke tenzo? read the facts i stated on the thread and maybe you will understand

jawey24

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara did say to Sasuke that the Senjus have held on to the leadership role for the village ever since the truce between the Senju and Uchiha clans was initiated. I believe almost every die hard Naruto fan should be well aware of the fact that the late 4th Hokage is indeed Naruto's Father. Based on what Madara has stated Naruto is in fact of Senju descent. Just check out the links, if you still disagree.

Madara may not know that Naruto is the son of the 4th Hokage but because of the Senju and Uchiha's deeply rooted bond of everlasting rivalry, he can see the Senju's will within Naruto just as easily as he can see the Uchiha's will within Sasuke. As Naruto has pointed out, he and Sasuke are top class Ninjas now. They are both representatives of the strongest clans that the ninja world has ever seen. But which clan is the strongest? Madara did not die at the Valley of the End, so the question has yet to be answered. The final confrontation between the Senju and the Uchiha, Naruto and Sasuke will finally give an answer. It's their destiny.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the last time Tsunade is the last of the Senju clan, Now the believes of the Senju their Philosophy has ben pass down to each generations. The Will Of Fire is what makes everybody that believes in it a Senju.

Baka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im confused, according to Narutopedia, it says that the First Hokage married Mito Uzumaki. But the manga/you guys claim that the Sanju and Uzumaki clan are distant relatives. So if those clans are related, how can they marry each other?

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im confused, according to Narutopedia, it says that the First Hokage married Mito Uzumaki. But the manga/you guys claim that the Sanju and Uzumaki clan are distant relatives. So if those clans are related, how can they marry each other?
Marrying a person doesnt need to be related or not...beside Sasuke's parent actually shares the same clan name. Mother: Mikoto Uchiha, Father: Fugaku Uchiha :cool: Btw, Naruto may be possibly related to senju...in fact, he even had a possibility related to the 6POS

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
according to the manga, the uzumaki clan is a distant relative of the senju clan. So, I think that naruto's a senju. But, of a very far descent though.

:)
no he's not :confused: his mother's clan are distant blood releative of the senjus in other words they are decendants of the younger brother just the same as the senju and his father isnt even releated to them... !

i think the uzumaki clan may be direct descendants to the younger son of the sage of the six paths!!
he is not might be...

take a look at the uchiha clan they're all marrying each other even though they're cousins...

naruto could be a distant rlative or he could be a hybrid ninja
he's a distant releative from his mother's side

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Naruto has sezu blood or at least blood of younger son of original sage
of the six paths my his mother's side. Because Kushina said that uzumaki and sezu clan was distantly related which makes the sage realation to naruto. But will of fire is different it can pass from teacher to student also....