Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2 kids and my cuzzin and I have been arguing for years which is best
they say that they saw naruto and that avatar people can beat naruto people and any battle
me and a cuzin of mine says that naruto can whoop avatar people
bc of the different types of things they can do :rolleyes:
and their just cool like that :cool:
well anyways let me get to the point

Who's Better

Naruto or Avatar

oh and give a reason why if so.....^^

and also XD no spam and flam

Last edited:

Tifa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2 kids and my cuzzin and I have been arguing for years which is best
they say that they saw naruto and that avatar people can beat naruto people and any battle
me and a cuzin of mine says that naruto can whoop avatar people
bc of the different types of things they can do :rolleyes:
and their just cool like that :cool:
well anyways let me get to the point

Who's Better

Naruto or Avatar

oh and give a reason why if so.....^^
i think both because they have kewl powers on both like on naruto they have chakra but on Avatar they have fire water wind and earth just like aruto. *Nods*

Garfield157

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto. Because, in Avatar, only the Avatar can master more than one element, and there's only four to choose from. In Naruto, though characters might have an affinity for a certain element, after an amount of time it's possible to master all five.

And plus, there's the mixtures of the elements like Ice, Wood and Lava. Naruto is more flexible than Avatar.

Last edited:

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto. Because, in Avatar, only the Avatar can master more than one element, and there's only four to choose from. In Naruto, though characters might have an affinity for a certain element, after an amout of time it's possible to master all five.

And plus, there's the mixtures of the elements like Ice, Wood and Lava. Naruto is more flexible than Avatar.
Dont forget The Avitar State An Plus The Aviatar Can Use More Then That He Used Ice Also An Lightning didnt He Cause The Actual Element Chart Is Different There Only For Element Like My Zodiac Element Is Water From The Scorpio Chart Check It out Also In Avatar Ice Is Just Part Of Water Like Lava Is Just With fire And Crystal Is Earth But Check The Link Down Here And Check Your Zodiac Element

LieLaLie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mmmhhh... can't pick one out of them..
but i always thought that it would be cool if naruto could do the things with the wind like aang (spelling? :S) can do :D

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
mmmhhh... can't pick one out of them..
but i always thought that it would be cool if naruto could do the things with the wind like aang (spelling? :S) can do :D
naruto ppl would own them, simply because they are missing a elemental that naruto has, lightning, ppl from naruto would go against earth ppl in avatar, water ppl would go against fire and so on.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
man thats a hard choice...but i have to give the edge to Avatar for now. I say this because the storyline is a bit better the narutos(especially since they didn't use any real filler arcs). the action and tie ins to actual martial arts were quite good on both shows. my final reason for giving Avatar the edge is because the finale. it wrapped up all of the fights and storylines excellently. it was a very fulfilling show for the three seasons it ran where as naruto just seems to lag at times especially with the long filler arcs.

LieLaLie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, The Firebenders can use lightning, but only a few (Azula, Iroh, Oozai)
exactly :)
to NamikazeNaruto: i didn't mean it that way.. i just said that it'd be cool but i didn't mean it in a fighting way.. for ex. it would be hilarious to see naruto riding on "wind-ball-thingy" like aang did.. :D

Last edited:

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are you asking this? It's soo obvious that Naruto's are weaker...

Avatar's would just pawn them completly...

But... NB would just crushed them both fused together...
We're so overpowered :D

Reactions: Hellsbadass

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Avatar would win, actually.

It's because EVERY soldier in Avatar can use an element (fire, water, wind, or earth... and some can use lightning).

Some ninjas in Naruto are specialized in only Taijutsu, so it'd just be a matter of time until they'd be hit with an elemental avatar attack.

And in Avatar, they can make their element do whatever they want at will, and without handseals.

In Naruto, their power is limited to the number of jutsus they know, and how fast they can pull off the handseals.