Naruto new release?

Anando

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't you think it's time for Naruto to get a new release so he can use different techniques, tired of seeing same old wind release jutsu, IMO he should get water release to combine with wind :3.

Anyway the point of this thread is if Naruto was to get a new release, which one would it be and why? :D

99minutes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say Water.
Combining water with wind to whip up an endless hurricane. Sasuke's Amaterasu got nothing on that! ...wait.

Okay, Sasuke's Susan'o... His Tsukiyo—...

Naruto should get Juubi Release.
'Nuff said :>

Reactions: MasterofSenjutsu

MasterofSenjutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't you think it's time for Naruto to get a new release so he can use different techniques, tired of seeing same old wind release jutsu, IMO he should get water release to combine with wind :3.

Anyway the point of this thread is if Naruto was to get a new release, which one would it be and why? :D
Or...you know, he could learn a different move that uses wind release. I don't think Naruto has enough time to learn a different nature release.

DracoHazel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suiton, Water release would suit him the most...the fact that Sasuke have Fire and Lightning, so if Naruto have Wind and Water it would be good for him coz he can deal with his rival easily...Water>Fire, Wind>Lightning, but also note that the case could actually be Fire>Wind also. :D

NowNoon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought water would have been one of his cards by now. I remember reading long time ago how it was called, Naruto: The HURRICANE Chronicles... where the **** is that hurricane at!?

beddua

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since he is now bff with kurama,he could learn all releases and a few nice S Rank technuies in a couple weeks.
But to get back to the question,would say water,with his strongest jutsu being able to extinguish amateratsu :)

Qcks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ooooooh.... Suiton would give naruto an ICE release to combat Sauske's Katon... SWEEEEEEET

-gHost Senju
Simply having access to the elements isn't enough to have access to an advanced element.

If that was true, the Tsukage, Mei, would have access to wood release, on top of Boil Release and Lava Relese.