Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The whole "second Juubi" thing will probably happen, but it won't be out of rage; it'll be because of the Sage (When he enters Naruto's subconscious to speak with him).

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The whole "second Juubi" thing will probably happen, but it won't be out of rage; it'll be because of the Sage (When he enters Naruto's subconscious to speak with him).
I second this.

Naruto doesn't rage anymore, he conquered his hatred and has inner peace now.
It's just a matter of time before Naruto becomes the next Juubi Jin.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right? I'm just wondering how Naruto's going to get his hands on the 1 tails chakra, and what'll happen to Bee?
About the 1 tails, maybe we will see a quick flashback of how naruto got his chakra. About Bee i think juubito will try to take the 8 tails from him but somehow naruto will get the 8 tails. If juubito gets the 8 tails, i don't see how naruto will handle such of a god power

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right? I'm just wondering how Naruto's going to get his hands on the 1 tails chakra, and what'll happen to Bee?
I think Kishi retconned it a bit. He showed Shukaku in the silhouette and that was supposed to be a representation of the Bijuu's that were within Naruto.

Regarding Bee: He will either die, or Naruto will figure out some way (Probably through Rikudou) to unlock this power (Second Juubi+Rinnegan most likely) and he'll get Bee to transfer him chakra.

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kishi retconned it a bit. He showed Shukaku in the silhouette and that was supposed to be a representation of the Bijuu's that were within Naruto.

Regarding Bee: He will either die, or Naruto will figure out some way (Probably through Rikudou) to unlock this power (Second Juubi+Rinnegan most likely) and he'll get Bee to transfer him chakra.
As the chapters progress.. I'm starting to think Bee's death is inevitable. His power isn't on par with Naruto's... and now he's just going to become an easy target. I have a hunch that Obito is about to become power hungry.. and Kalimari is the only thing on the menu. Lol

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the chapters progress.. I'm starting to think Bee's death is inevitable. His power isn't on par with Naruto's... and now he's just going to become an easy target. I have a hunch that Obito is about to become power hungry.. and Kalimari is the only thing on the menu. Lol
It's sad because I like Killer Bee... :(

Reactions: Crossroads