Creedo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know I'm stating pretty obvious thing, but in my opinion Kishi must give Naruto the other half of Kyuubi's chakra.

Minato used the exact same technique to seal this half as Hiruzen did on Orochimaru arms, and both of them took a part of chakra of the object (Kyuubi and Oro)

And we all saw that Orochimaru's hands didnt appear sealed inside Hiruzen (the moment he was revived) but were released the moment he sliced the belly, so the same must have happened with Kyuubi's chakra. Simple logic if it happens on A why will it not happen on B while A and B are the same (chakra)

That opposes those who states that Minato will be able to use Kurama's chakra.

The problem is the scan where those souls are being released:

here we see only 5 "things" that leave the RDS, so basically: no Kyuubi chakra...

But that would be Kishi's VERY big mistake. If he did so and revived kages, so he must bear consequnces and boost up Naruto even more.

So what do you think? If you agree that Naruto must get it, so what power up will he receive? Will his chakra just get doubled or some new beast modes?

Lawliet L

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato can't use the ninetails chakra, the chakra doesnt even sealed to his body it only went there to shiki fujin (reaper) so basically. after oro cut the reaper's belly everything that that was sealed to his bells went back to the world, same as the kyubi's chakra going back to kyubi but before it goe's there it will be going to naruto first. get it? (meaning naruto would feel it before the kyubi does)

Last edited:

Creedo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato can't use the ninetails chakra, the chakra doesnt even sealed to his body it only went there to shiki fujin (reaper) so basically. after oro cut the reaper's belly everything that that was sealed to his bells went back to the world, same as the kyubi's chakra going back to kyubi but before it goe's there it will be going to naruto first. get it?
u said exact same thing as I did

and first post is wrong because Naruto had only yang side of chakra (or yin, dont remember) i dont think it can regenerate, but maybe it is possible, but if so then why cant naruto fully transform into bijuu?

hamstaman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my god! Naruto already has Kurama's chakra, it's regenerated! There's no "missing chakra" anymore!
ahh no if u read carefully u would have recognized that naurto don'T have all of kuramas chakra cuz minato sealed just the ying( or the yang) in naruto not both and that's why they can't be in that state for that long -.-

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with this.

Kishimoto merely made Minato seal Kurama's Yin chakra as a plot device to absolve Kurama from the act of killing Minato because Minato killed himself when he used RDS

I hate to disagree but i must bro..We still haven't seen Kurama grow in size and if he had "regenerated" his chakara wouldn't we see a physical change? I think when the Hokages make it to the battlefield things will be different when Minato with the sealed chakara reacts to other half of the chakara...I'm jus saying my theory

Creedo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think when the Hokages make it to the battlefield things will be different when Minato with the sealed chakara reacts to other half of the chakara...I'm jus saying my theory
I tried to explain that this chakra isnt sealed in Minato as Orochimaru's hands were supposedly sealed inside Hiruzen yet they were released immediately after cutting the belly of RDS

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate to disagree but i must bro..We still haven't seen Kurama grow in size and if he had "regenerated" his chakara wouldn't we see a physical change? I think when the Hokages make it to the battlefield things will be different when Minato with the sealed chakara reacts to other half of the chakara...I'm jus saying my theory
You also have a point, let us just wait and see then. ;)

Reactions: Almighty Ra

Kronnic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He regenerated full power if you don't know

No one knows for sure if he did or if he is..
My only reason for thinking that he has not regenerated it yet is his size.. He was full size when Madara and Obito both summoned him and just look at his current size.. Maybe it is just me but he seems smaller.

Untung

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wtf are you people talking about?

the other half of kurma's charka was sealed by minato.

Saying Naruto regenerated charka means nothing.
Did you read yin kurama inside naruto and yang kurama inside minato??
This thread mean, if minato is back from being sealed then the yang kurama must release to....