[Theory] Naruto More Powerful Than Hagoromo?

GreenDay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello

As we already have seen Sasuke managed to get really big power he is on the level of Hagoromo

You must be registered for see images

We have some theories how it all will end

1. Naruto and Sasuke will end battle and together will go and eat Ichiraku Ramen (Bullshit)

2. Sasuke beats Naruto (Manga is called "Naruto")

3. Naruto beats Sasuke but how ? Sasuke is on level of Hagoromo , Naruto doesn't have such powers will of fire will not help him in this battle and words too he needs a power up , as we know "stronger" than Hagoromo or Hamura was only Kaguya i don't think that Naruto will get a Byakugan or 3rd eye but think about it Naruto needs a power up so he has to become stronger than Sage Of The Six Path , so we could see a new power maybe only a Uzumaki power i don't know for me the actual ending will be Naruto beating Sasuke and then helping him stand again as a new man...

Actually there is a 4th ending

4. Sasuke was always winning against Naruto or battle was just interrupted so i think this time Sasuke will beat Naruto and then he will just go and after some time we get a Naruto : The Last and the ending will be there...

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello

As we already have seen Sasuke managed to get really big power he is on the level of Hagoromo

We have some theories how it all will end

1. Naruto and Sasuke will end battle and together will go and eat Ichiraku Ramen (Bullshit)

2. Sasuke beats Naruto (Manga is called "Naruto")

3. Naruto beats Sasuke but how ? Sasuke is on level of Hagoromo , Naruto doesn't have such powers will of fire will not help him in this battle and words too he needs a power up , as we know "stronger" than Hagoromo or Hamura was only Kaguya i don't think that Naruto will get a Byakugan or 3rd eye but think about it Naruto needs a power up so he has to become stronger than Sage Of The Six Path , so we could see a new power maybe only a Uzumaki power i don't know for me the actual ending will be Naruto beating Sasuke and then helping him stand again as a new man...

Actually there is a 4th ending

4. Sasuke was always winning against Naruto or battle was just interrupted so i think this time Sasuke will beat Naruto and then he will just go and after some time we get a Naruto : The Last and the ending will be there...
Naruto fans always say that. If so then why did Sasuke beat him 3 times and solo'd Kurama during their second fight in the process.

If everyone knows who's gonna win then why would anyone be interested? It's predictable. Plus, no one doesn't what Kishi has up his sleeve.

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto fans always say that. If so then why did Sasuke beat him 3 times and solo'd Kurama during their second fight in the process.

If everyone knows who's gonna win then why would anyone be interested? It's predictable. Plus, no one doesn't what Kishi has up his sleeve.
Sasuke beat him twice, and never solo'd Kurama. Unless you consider suppressing a small amount of chakra that leaked out of the seal "soloing", which I wouldn't.

GreenDay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

as you see i am not Naruto fan and i am not a Sasuke fan and because of this i see everything better than others and as i said Sasuke was always beating naruto in which sentence have you seen that i am a Naruto fan ?

I say that manga is called "Naruto" and ending will be happy after 15 years so it will be 100% Naruto's win doesn't matter it will be with power or just with talking

Reactions: Xlad

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke beat him twice, and never solo'd Kurama. Unless you consider suppressing a small amount of chakra that leaked out of the seal "soloing", which I wouldn't.
He did. Go read the manga. Oh and about Kurama, Sasuke solo'd him here in this fight.

AAAANNNNDDDD...Here

DAT SOLO

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He did. Go read the manga. Oh and about Kurama, Sasuke solo'd him here in this fight.

AAAANNNNDDDD...Here

DAT SOLO
Again, in the first one he only suppressed a small amount of chakra that leaked from the seal. Isn't a "solo".

The second is just paralyzing the Tailed Beasts via genjutsu.
It isn't "soloing". They were just temporarily restrained.

But fanboys will spout out their "gg solo blitz neg diff" nonsense until the end.

DeathReaperSeal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he suppressed only a bit of chakra from kurama, remember it was still sealed inside Naruto, and putting the beasts under genjutsu isn't solo-ing in my opinion. Hasi did solo all the beast indeed.

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke won't actually be on the same level as Hagoromo until he absorbs the Bijuu into his body and obtains a second Rinnegan. Likewise, Naruto would need the full chakra of all of the Bijuu, plus the Rinnegan.

Sasuke merely performed two Hagoromo-level feats this chapter: he gained the raw power of nearly all of the Bijuu, and he combined them into one stable being (unlike Hagoromo, who split them).

Still, Hagoromo is more impressive; he took raw natural energy and turned it into 9 living beings, each with its own personality.

Hagoromo can still do everything Naruto/Sasuke are doing, and better. To read otherwise is to misunderstand the chapter and read too much into Kurama's Sasuke-hype. The only thing Hagoromo couldn't do is create lasting peace (for the world, and between his sons). Naruto/Sasuke will be the ones to do that; together they have the same power as Hagoromo, but the real power that surpasses Hagoromo is the fact that they are working together, with teamwork, each bringing a fresh perspective.

Reactions: jiraiya nindo

Grammar Nazi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, in the first one he only suppressed a small amount of chakra that leaked from the seal. Isn't a "solo".

The second is just paralyzing the Tailed Beasts via genjutsu.
It isn't "soloing". They were just temporarily restrained.

But fanboys will spout out their "gg solo blitz neg diff" nonsense until the end.
Then placed inside chikabu tensai- made Kurama act like a ***** and ask Naruto for help. If that doesn't imply solo, idk what will.

Nasai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

AAAANNNNDDDD...Here

DAT SOLO
Lol.. That first pic was when I still seriously considered Kurama to be scary and a threat to Naruto! His voice was soo dark! xD now he's just a fuzzy fox who has secret feelings for his jinchuuriki...or does he?! :snick: That middle finger doe...xD

ad0

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara>>Hagoromo

Hagoromo is not that strong Kaguya who is supposed to be stronger than Hagoromo already got defeated. Hagoromo giving a a upgrade to Naruto and Sasuke was like Obito Stealing a fraction of powers from Madara. So there is nothing that proves Hagoromo is stronger than Madara.

As per logic.

Last edited:

xxsasukex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He Probably doesn't have much since he had to bring Kaguya into this

ReeseKage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I see here are fanboys arguing. Madara is dead so stop bringing him up. Sasuke will lose simply because the show is called naruto and not sasuke emo shippuden. Smh @ FAPboys ESPECIALLY uchiha FAPboys