[Theory] Naruto (Mini-Series and 3rd Part)

GreenDay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay now many will torture this idea and will be angry and rude , but i have to write it this is my thought

In 2015 we will get a mini series of Naruto about all of their kids , i think it will be like a test if all this series will be good with big amount of readers\viewers i think we will get part 3 , as you know Naruto : Shippuden anime will continue almost 1 years 45-50 episodes left , my theory is such while this anime is ongoing that mini series will be tested and will have an actual plot which can be back in Naruto part 3 , no , look about kids? really? its like you are going back to Naruto (2002) series after such actions , powers and fights? little kids? without any actual techniques? no way i don't think so , manga was rushed really really rushed kishi made i don't know about 10-15 chapters in 699-700 , and left too many questions unanswered so this is just my theory if you don't like or don't want to read just pass by ... thank you...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As said in another thread, the mini series could be a test run to see if Part3 would sell well enough. With the whole Kaguya origin thing I wouldn't be too surprised if there was an "outside" threat.