0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(first page )
whistling sound , team rising from a tea pot
aback of aboy sitting on his knees on the ground as the sound grows louder
he look down as his ideas flow stop and get up to get on his knees again infront of the tea pot to grab it gently placing it aside from the fire and turn the cub to start pouring the tea carefully in it till its almost full then place the pot aside gently

(second page )
itachi's young face show up to take the upper half of the panel as he lift the cup and sip from it softly closing his eyes
places the cup down infront of him and look out of the window at the quiet atmosphere outside , he smiles following birds flying away with his eyes

(third page)
stepping out of the door step and turn to carefully close the door behind him and turn to face the road with abag on his shoulder carrying it as he walks the long toward the wild as theres few panels showing him taking his way through the leafs to a certain spot

(fourth page)
he moves the few bushes with his hands aside to walk into the clear spot of what seems to be ruins facing giant wall of what seems to be collapsed temple , green leafs grown all over it giving it the hint of ancient
he keeps walking till he is afew inches away from it the lift his small hand to touch the symbols carved on it

(fifth page)
scene change to a battle between two men , both are starring at each other as it seems to be indra and ashura
both dash toward each other while forming seals
Indra making a summing of a hawk

(sixth page)
ashura place his palms together and goes into sage mode while three black dots appear on his forehead and marks around both his eyes
his staff start to form from the thin air as he pick it up grinning and point it toward the hawk that fly toward him with his whole body crashing into the ground

(seventh page)
dust start to clear up showing the beak of the hawk stopped at the staff as ashura looking up angry at his brother
the hawk turn his wings and pin them on the ground trying to push ashura body back but he stay at his place while his feet crash into the land making it crack as he move the staff right kicking the hawks neck sending it back

(eighth page)
indras body in the air and falling right above his brother's , he makes asumming of asword in his hand and grab it with his both hands firmly landing on ashuras body
ashura lift the staff up to meet with indra's sword stopping his body as he land on his feet infront of him
both brothers are staring at each other in the eye as the hawk disappear in the back ground

(ninth page)
"you sure you dont wanna give up ........brother " indra say as the the clash og the staff and the sword makes afew sparks
"you tell me ,indra ...........when did i gave up" ashura say as both weapons shake in their hands
"hagoromo otsutsuki's son ......still depending on such weak techniques like sage's " indra says with asmirk as his sword start to lean forward giving him the upper hand "looks like it will be easier than i thought , after all its still you ,younger brother "

(tenth page)
ashura smiles looking down as ahand of summoning monkey show up from the ground reaching for indras neck , he bounce back as the monkey show up infront of ashura
"amonkey !! that really suits failure clown like you " indra smirk as lift his hand up and then slap his palm on the ground "time to show you areal summoning " indra say as nine shades of biju appear in the smoke clouds rising around indra

(eleventh page)
"behold ............the nine bijus " he say as the dust clear up showing young bijus with rinningans reflected on their eyes
ashura's eyes widen in anger " hows dare you , it was our old man's last wish to let the nine free "
indra smirk taking afew steps toward ashura " those beasts are only made as weapons , the old man grew feelings toward those monsters and even started to call them names , pathetic " he scuffs
"ashura ...this is gonna be hard for me to keep up with the nine tailed beasts , even with you on my side " the monkey say

(twelfth page)
"dont worry Shimazu , i got aplan " ashura smile " now .........to regain balance the power " he make the summoning seals as two other shades show up into the huge smoke clouds

(thirteenth page)
"oh boy being brought again to man world like that and the place seems unpleasant enough for me " the great snake summing say
"keep whining you useless snake tell the nine attack us and we get in trouble " the huge toad summoning say as he stare along with both the monkey and the snake at indra who stand far from from them
"to think that things getting that worth that you have to summon all three of us " the toad say

(fourteenth page)
"am really sorry ,gamamaru sama , Yodo sama . but i need you " ashura say as his body start to get all covered with marks "we need to combine all three of sage techniques together ,after all i dont want to kill the bijus , they are all whats lift from the old man "
the three summonings smile " this is getting even harder , indra . never thought we would be able to fight against those monsters , but you know i am ready to die for you " Shimazu say as yodo and gamamaru nod

(fifteenth page)
"i guess thats enough chat with you and your little animals , time to get into action .....brother " indra say as both son goku and Kokuo dash forward toward the the three sages while the rest take positions for creating biju dama

(sixteenth page)
ashura grin as he charge forward " at least i will punch some sense into your head again indra "

(END of chapter one , this is just afan fiction of mine , i would like to write afew more of those to continue the chapters , if you like it or have any ideas please tell me , sorry for my bad grammar or mistakes and thank you for your patience )

Reactions: FunkyFatal