Aotsuki Katsumi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I started from the beginning a couple of years back in primary school, so chapter 0 or 1?

I was at first confused over the chapter 0 thing right at the start, but once I started reading the full series there was no stopping until I caught up.

From the Dark Spire

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think I started consistently reading chapters on the chapter Tendo is officially defeated and he goes to look for Nagato. I looked at stuff imbetween and read it, but that's my starting point.
Oh my god, me too! Because I thought after Naruto defeated Pain and they threw him up in joy, I thought it was the end of the series, I'm talking about they had everybody there, confetti flying down, the animation frame faded when the episode went off, making it look like it was finally over, than long and behold there were MORE arcs... That's when ALL those fillers starting playing. At the time, I was watching Naruto on hulu. Afterwards I stumbled onto youtube and found a manga page with Tobi fighting Konan, and Kabuto coming back as the snake Kabuto...

I was like WHAT THE FUCCK!? That's what got me started. I don't remember how exactly I got here, but I believe I went to google one time, to look for MORE manga pages, then I looked on images, clicked on one, then it said go to address this image CAME FROM, and BOOM, took me straight here to narutobase. In 2010..... Long and behold I found my way.............home. This is when I started coming here, Now at the time I didn't know how to make an account, so I just read manga and watched anime.. Finally in 2011 around November I believe, I FINALLY figured out how to make an account, and BAAAAM, here we are now.