Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many of you actually own tangible copies of volumes (not digital or subscribed to Viz releases) from the Naruto series?

If so, just a few volumes you favored or did you purchase the entire series as a box set?

I'm just asking out of curiosity.

Reactions: Conspirator.

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

The only one I ever bought. I'm not cheap or anything but my current living situation won't allow me to purchase any more... I'll get more soon though.

Reactions: Chie

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have volume 61 - 72.(Which is honestly my favorite part of the Naruto series) I also have the Kakashi story, and Naruto Gaiden will be arriving monday.

I might get the Shikamaru story. Whenever I get some money I'll buy Box Set one and Two. I think they cover the beginning of Naruto to the 5 Kage Summit.(I think)

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to "borrow" Naruto volume books when I was younger and never returned them lmfao. I have a few from the Chunin Exams, and Wave Arc.

Plus, I have actual SJ magazine with Naruto chapters in them, real old school. It was even advertising the NARUTO fighting games back in 2006. Vintage.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lndra;20087769[COLOR="#FF0000" said:
]I used to "borrow" Naruto volume books when I was younger and never returned them lmfao[/COLOR]. I have a few from the Chunin Exams, and Wave Arc.

Plus, I have actual SJ magazine with Naruto chapters in them, real old school. It was even advertising the NARUTO fighting games back in 2006. Vintage.

not funny bro not funny!!

i hate naruto anime cuz its full of bs and fillers and annoying flashbacks

Last edited by a moderator:

sandman20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have almost the entirety of Part 2, the Chunin Exams from Part 1. I plan on getting them all anyway, but that's what I have for now.

~Ethereal~

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was going to comment something crap, but since it's you. :yayy: I want to buy the Kage Summit arc, it will be good waking up to it everyday.

hixa kuogame

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I used to have 6 on my nook, but then it broke and I lost them all... Sad day.
Now I only have three. Volumes 65, 70, and 71. I'm definitely going to own them all one day though.