Format of predictions:

• characters
  • [] - descriptions of scenes
  • () - actions
  • techniques
    POV - point of view
Enjoy reading :D

692 - Fellow Shinobi
Naruto finally had to part with his father?!
PAGE ONE
[Naruto is shown keep his face lowered as remaining chakra fade away. Ashes blown by wind float arround him]
[Close up on Naruto's back as his hair as moved by gentle wind blowing.]
Naruto(whisper): *Thank you for everything Father !* (tears are streaming down still with eyes closed)
[Hagoromo looks little sad. Kakashi and Sakura are shown worried about Naruto's being]
Sakura: Are you alright Naruto ?
Kakashi: .... ?! (notices Hashirama and Hiruzen spirits leaving as well)
Sasuke(showing a bit of sadness): ?!
PAGE TWO
[Tobirama's spirit still clinging to his dissolving bodies in ashes stands next to Sasuke]
Tobirama: It is time to go. Just remember never follow Madara's path (serious)
Sasuke(indecisive): .... (sad look)
Tobirama: (smiles ) Thank you for helping me and for saving the World. (spirit ascends from body slowly)
Sasuke(shocked): ?!
Tobirama: You can change anyone's view on Uchiha's clan, just as you did with my view. Farewell Sasuke
[Ashes dissolve fully as Tobirama's spirit disappear completly. The wind brushes Sasuke's hair]
Sasuke(calm with slight smile): Second Hokage... rest in peace
PAGE THREE
Kakashi: They are gone...
Sakura: Naruto ! (notices Naruto's head twitch slightly as he raises one of his arm to face)
Naruto: ... (wipes tears out of his face)
Naruto: *Just watch me father, mother !*(look up at sky as smile forms)
[Image of Kushina and Minato smilling appear in thin air for second]
Kakashi: Naruto !
Naruto(turns around): Yeah, Yeah I am fine (grins)
Hagoromo: Very well, Now we just have to stop Infinite Tsukuyomi (calm)
PAGE FOUR
Naruto: oh no, people are going to turn into Zetsu if we don't hurry up ?!
Sakura: ?!
Kakashi(worried): *Shit*, Almighty Sage, please release them.
[Sasuke is shown eyeing Sage of six paths]
Hagoromo(shakes his head): Unfortunetly, I am powerless currently
Everyone: ?!
Sakura: Why ?! You could summon these spirits of Kage and sent them back, right ?
PAGE FIVE
Hagoromo: (sigh) As chakra ghost I am ruler of Pure World now, but I don't have body for that technique to succeed.
Naruto(disappointed): damn, we have to save these people damn it.
Kakashi: Almighty Sage, there has to be some way to do it... please think again.
[Hagoromo is shown lost in thought]
Hagoromo: *that it* There is other way, Rinnegan wielder has to come in contact with IT's caster chakra
Sasuke: *I am the only one...* Sage, I...
Hagoromo: Sasuke, Could you give us that honour ? (smiles)
PAGE SIX
Sasuke(schocked): sure, let's be done with it.
Hagoromo: Ok, let's begin. First Sasuke, come to Madara's dying body and place your hand on his chest.
[Sasuke without speaking any words walk towards Madara's body]
Sasuke(sad): *Now I am the last Uchiha* (reaches his hand to Madara's chest) ?!
Madara(dying): Don't... do it.. (barerly opens eyes. Weak voice comes from Madara)
Everyone: ?!
Sasuke(schocked): (bursts black Chidori in hand aiming at Madara) Are you not dead ?
Madara(struggles to smile): You are true Uchiha... I know you would try to pay me back for that attack
PAGE SEVEN
Sasuke(cold): Why did you stop me ?
Madara(smiles): feel free to kill me after I ends my speech. There is something I have to warn you about
Sasuke(schocked): ?!
Naruto: Oi, Sasuke hurry up, Is Madara planing something ?
Sasuke: No, it is fine (meet Naruto's eyes then exchange look with Hagoromo)
Hagoromo(nods): ....*I trust you, Uchiha Sasuke*
[There is some talking going on while we see Madara with Sasuke standing over him from distance.]
Sakura(frown): Sasuke-kun...
PAGE EIGHT
Kakashi: *What are they up to..., no I trust you Sasuke, you are my teammate after all*
[Close up on Madara's mouth moving as he speaks last words to Sasuke]
Madara(half happy/sad): you reminds me of my youngest brother Izuna Uchiha.
Sasuke(confused): ....
Madara(smiles): Your motives are really alike. I hope you will recieve better fate then my brother...
Sasuke(sad): Madara...I can not forgive you...but I can understand what you have done
Madara(trying to smile): I excepted it, so it is ok. I wonder if your path is right, well time will show.
Sasuke: There is last thing you should know. Black Zetsu as Kaguya's will manipulated Uchiha by overwritting Sage's writtings. He used our clan for Kaguya's revival... Indra and Ashura have no reason to fight.
PAGE NINE
Madara(calm): so this is the truth. I always felt something was not right. Anyway time to part.
Sasuke(sad): Even although we are not close... I feel some sympathy towards you....
Madara: (cough up blood) We are both from the same clan... so it is understandable. (cough)
Madara: You are the last Uchiha, clear our name and lead Uchiha clan to peace, that my last wish...
[Madara stop breathing as last wind blows brushing his hair to side]
Sasuke(sad): Farewell... my ancestor Uchiha Madara...
Naruto: Are you ok, Sasuke ?
[Madara's dead body is shown being brushed by wind as smile forms on Madara's lips]
PAGE TEN
Sasuke: *feel the words repeating in his head "clear our name and lead Uchiha clan to peace"*
[Sasuke places his hand over his face then remove hand as tear fall down on ground]
Sasuke: I will do what has to be done... Amaterasu !
[Black flames appear on Madara's dead body as it spread a bit in all sides]
Naruto/Sakura/Kakashi(puzzled): ?!
Hagoromo: *he decided to keep world safe even with cost of not burrying ancestor's body*
[Madara's body keep burning with black flames as Madara's mouth are suddenly forced opened]
Sasuke: *so he wasn't lying after all ?!, shit *
PAGE ELEVEN
[Rabbit chakra demon's head emerge flies out from Madara's body]
Naruto: The rabbit ?!, this is no tailed beast what is this ?!
Hagoromo(widden eyes): *That is her chakra avatar*Impossible...Mother ?!
[Rabbit chakra demon fully emerges out as it stops in mid air looking down with anger]
Kaguya: *so it was you, Hagoromo !, You won this time, but the day will come when I will win !*
Hagoromo(only able to hear her): *I will never let you !* Naruto, Sasuke attack it !
Kakashi: The rabbit ?! *do not tell me it is her in other form ?!*
Sakura: another beast !
PAGE TWELVE
Naruto: (enters Senjutsu of six paths) I am on it !
Sasuke: It won't escape, Blaze release: Kagatsuchi !
[The Kaguya's spirit is shown standing behind rabbit chakra demon ]
Kaguya: You will pay dearly once I will be brought back !
[Rabbit chakra demon rushes at full speed towards them as it avoid blaze release construct]
Hagoromo(eyes dangerously): You won't pass, Mother (send goudama at rabbit)
Kaguya: *I will take chakra from IT ?! *He has goudama as well ?!,damn, I have no other choice
[Space portal opens up as Rabbit chakra demon flee through it]
PAGE THIRTEEN
Hagoromo: It escaped..., anyway it won't trouble us for long time. travel to her dimenssion takes massive amount of chakra
Naruto: It was Kaguya, wasn't it ?! (disactivates Senjutsu of six paths)
Sasuke(activates MS): She tried to takes over me to takes all chakra from IT... trying to unseal her body somehow at the same time, right ?
Hagoromo(smirks): You are both smart ones, Naruto and Sasuke. We have to dispel IT before it will be too late.
Sasuke: right, I am ready
Naruto: I count on you Sasuke
PAGE FOURTEEN
Sasuke(looking at Naruto): ...
Hagoromo(exploratory look): *as I thought*, Sasuke, come to me I have to check something
Sasuke(confused): Ok
[As Sasuke comes Hagoromo places his hand on Sasuke's body forcing his charka into Sasuke's body]
Sasuke: Argh... Great Sage, what are you doing ?! arghh *I feel some much chakra flowing*
Hagoromo: It looks like My mother blocked some chakra points in your body. Also she put seal on your body as well.
Naruto: ?!
PAGE FIFTEEN
Hagoromo: The seal was restricting your abilties, while sealing chakra points decreased flow of your chakra.
Sasuke: cursed woman...(clench his fist) *I shouldn't let her do it...*
Hagoromo: We are short on time, so let's finally dispel Infinite Tsukuyomi.
Hagoromo(angry): I will show you seals, follow every seal I perform, Sasuke. I begin.
[Hagoromo performs handseal after handseal as Sasuke mimic him perfectly]
Hagoromo: name of technique is Infinite Tsukuyomi: Supreme Breakdown !
Sasuke: (finish with last handseal) Infinite Tsukuyomi: Supreme Breakdown !
[The powerfull wave of chakra blows from Sasuke as it spreads]
PAGE SIXTEEN
[The wave of chakra hit coccons of hanging on Giant branches ]
[Coccons begin to open up uwrapping as Giant branches stay]
[Bodies of shinobi are shown falling down from coccons which dissolve in thin air]
[The Rinnegan pattern eye fade away from shinobi's eyes]
[Shinobi begin to slowly wake up]
Shinobi: ugh... my head...
Shinobi2: Was I dreaming ?!
[More shinobi are shown getting up on their feet slowly]
PAGE SEVENTEEN
[Konoha 11 rookies are shown getting up on their feet]
Hinata: Where am I ?! *Naruto-kun*
Kiba: It was order as The Hokage !
Shino: Kiba, you are not Hokage. It was just dream so stop babbling.
Kuba: Damn, you Shino ! (throws at him)
[More Konoha 11 interrations are shown]
Hagoromo: It is done now before I leave, there are some people who want to see you, Sasuke. (smiles)
Sasuke(drops his hands as he open watching two people smiling at him)
[Last page shows Fugaku and Mikoto in white void greeting Sasuke]

Side text: The Infinite Tsukuyomi is finally released. Sasuke is about to meet his parents. Shinobi are free and gather around winners.

find out on next Naruto chapter
END

693 - Uchiha Sasuke's Closure

What will happen next ? Find out on next Naruto manga chapter !

Thanks for reading ! Don't forget to leave me FEEDBACK, I appreciate all and any dearly ;)

Enjoy ;)

Last edited:

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am probably reading your predictions since you started writing them. As you know I am writing them too (pausing atm due to a broken wrist and shoulder.)

Actually you are one of the reasons, and people that encouraged me to make an account last April,after many years of stalking NB; and first thing I did on the Base was a prediction.

Long story short mate, this is the most enjoyable prediction I've read from you. I recall skipping some of your predictions lately, cuz you incorporated too much action into them.

Excellent job. :)

Reactions: KCMNaruto

VivaLaSioux

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BRILLIANT BRILLIANT MAKE MORE U GOT MY PASS!!!! :3

this was just really enjoyable! damn.

to bad it will probally be kishi style soon next chapter: more talk no action for the next 1/3 weeks. so be ready for it. LOL.
but i wanne see hinata and naruto make love etc :pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppp

anyway nice prediction, best prediction i read so far from the 9 predictions i found!!!

Greetz vivalasioux

Reactions: KCMNaruto