[Predictions] NARUTO MANGA PREDICTION 680 "Witness in fear of Kaguya Ootsutsuki" [by KCMNaruto]

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NARUTO MANGA PREDICTION 680 "Witness in fear of Kaguya Ootsutsuki" [by KCMNaruto]

Format of predictions:

• characters
  • [] - descriptions of scenes
  • () - actions
  • techniques
    POV - point of view
Enjoy reading :D

680 - Witness in fear of Kaguya Ootsutsuki
The End beginsl!
PAGE ONE
[Naruto falling down in lava pool is shown from Naruto's POV]
Naruto(scared): uwaaah !
[Sasuke falling down in lava pool with his back turned in lava direction from Sasuke's POV].
Sasuke(concerned face): Shit !
[Kakashi, Sakura and Obito falling down in lava pool next to Naruto are shown from Naruto's POV]
Kakashi(scared): ?! *I have to find out how to get out of it !*
Sakura: Uwaah !
Naruto(focus): NO, Kakashi- sensei, Sakura-chan and Obito ! *Sasuke !*
Sasuke(focus): I know Naruto
[Kaguya emotionally watches as Naruto, Sasuke and other are about to vanish in lava pool.]
PAGE TWO
SFX: Splash, Splash
[Sasuke within Perfect Sussano and Naruto within Ashura's chakra warrior about same size land hard on lava's surface. Lava splash under chakra constructs.]
Naruto(serious face): Don't
Sasuke(serious face): understimate us !
[Kaguya look on them showing no emotions on her face]
[Keep falling down Kakashi, Sakura and Obito are shown]
Naruto(worried): Kakakshi- sensei, Sakura- chan, Obito ! (grabs them with Ashura's avatar hands)
Sasuke(smirks): hmpf, you have to destroy every entrance, eh Naruto
Naruto(shouts): shut your mouth Sasuke, stop acting supperior.
PAGE THREE
[Kaguya raises her both hands upwards while still floating]
Kaguya(cold and low voice): Are you finished with your childlish argument ?!
Naruto/Sasuke(look above themselves): ?!
[Barrage chunks of rocks are shown strafing at them from above at amazing speed]
[Sasuke manifest Giant Sussano blade in both Sussano hands]
Sasuke(serious): Come !
[Naruto sends Truth seeking balls at Incomming pieces of rocks incomming at him]
Naruto(serious): bring it on !
[Truth seeking balls collide with chunks of rocks as well as Sussano's blades swinging cause shockwaves which erases many big chunks of rocks.]
PAGE FOUR
[Zoom in Kaguya's face with focus on her Byakugan activated]
Kaguya(watches rocks being destroyed): Persistent brats.
[Inner chakra flowing through Naruto and Sasuke chakra systems are shown. Thick amount of focused chakra located around Naruto and Sasuke's chakra warriors's feet]
Kaguya: I see... *They are very skilled to send such amount chakra to feet of their chakra's avatars and even keep it going.*
[There is no trail of any chunks of rocks falling down anymore, while Naruto and Sasuke stand firm]
Kaguya(smirks in evil way): You handled it well, now let's see how you survive it (swing her hands down)
Naruto/Sasuke: ?!
[Spikes sticking out of cavern ceiling shoot out in Naruto and Sasuke's direction by streetching]
PAGE FIVE
Naruto/Sasuke: Here they go
[Sasuke moves his Sussano's hands with Sussano blades upwards while Naruto shapes just returned truth seeking balls in black blades.]
[Spikes keep streetching as they are in Naruto's and Sasuke's chakra avatars range]
Naruto/Sasuke: now !
[Both Naruto and Sasuke swings their blades within grip of Sussano and Ashura's avatar hands at incomming hard and very sharp spikes shattering them.]
[Both Kakashi and Sakura look in awe as they watch within ashura's avatar. Obito is shown floating limply close to them]
PAGE SIX
[Kaguya watches spikes keep getting shattered as dust floats around shrouding them ]
Kaguya(interested): It looks like they are indeed Ashura and Indra.
[Dust fall down in lava pool revealing unharmed and unscatched both Naruto and Sasuke within chakra avatars]
Sasuke(spot Kaguya about to move her fingers): ?! I won't let you
[Sussano's blades fade away to be replaced by chakra layered bow and arrows in different]
Sasuke: Blaze release: Sussano arrow !
[Perfect Sussano shoot arrow ignited by black flames at Kaguya]
[Chakra multi layered wall about enough size as arrow appears ]
[Sussano's chakra arrow cracks upon contact with chakra inforced wall]
[Chakra layered pieces formed into walls shatter and disappear]
PAGE SEVEN
[Kaguya is shown looking at the same place when chakra inforced shield appeared]
Sasuke(schocked): what the ?!
Kaguya(calm tone): It is futile, Indra's reincarnation
Sasuke: Let's see about this !
[Sasuke put many chakra layered arrows at bow ready to shoot as all arrows get engulfed by black flames]
Naruto: Sasuke, let me help you !
[Naruto creates six Rasenshurikens in each Ashura's avatar aiming at Kaguya]
[Naruto throws all six Rasenshurikens from different angles at Kaguya]
Naruto: Takes this ! Wind release: Rasenshuriken !
PAGE EIGHT
[All Wind release: Rasenshurikens mix with arrows engulfed by black flames creating black flaming spheres colliding with again formed chakra's layered shields appearing in Kaguya's vision range ]
[Chakra shields just appeared in thin air cracks and fade away due to overhelming amount of attacks]
[Barrage of black flaming spheres or swirls push their way further]
[Zoom in Kaguya's face is shown]
Kaguya(Byakugan glow violently): Heavenly Rotation !
[Chain of explosions of wind blades cutting her over and over while black flames fully engulf her]
[Whirl of dense spiraling black chakra begin to surface through dust fading away ]
Naruto/Sasuke: Did we get her ?!
PAGE NINE
[Kaguya stop spining around in air cause chakra swirl to diffuse in thin air.]
Naruto/Sasuke: Damn !
Kaguya(calm): You are skilled Ashura and Indra's recincarnations I will give you that
Kaguya(smirk in evil way): However it is not enough to stop me
[The lava begin to boil more and more intense as very intense steam evaporates]
Naruto/Sasuke: ?!
[Perfect Sussano and Ashura's avatar begin to melt as lava consumes it drawing it inside. Lava pool seem also to raise as well.]
Kakashi/Sakura: Naruto !
[Both Naruto and Sasuke jumps high releasing their chakra avatars to avoid raising lava.]
PAGE TEN
[Kakashi and Sakura are shown falling down as Naruto's chakra avatar disappear]
Kakashi/Sakura: ?!
[Kaguya watches them with pleassure as she move her arm upwards causing huge stream of lava to raise in front of her]
Naruto: Kakashi, Sakura ?! *Damn i have to focus ! Chomei !*
Chomei: got it
Naruto(forms handseals): Wind release: air platform !
[Invisible platform creates under Kakashia and Sakura allowing them to land safely from lava]
Sasuke(spot something with uneasy look): Naruto !
Naruto: ?!
PAGE ELEVEN
Kaguya(cold): They should be your last concern right now(point at them with her raised hand as she move it forwards)
[Intense stream of lava flows over Naruto and Sasuke as Kaguya moves her hand]
Naruto: shit !
[Both Naruto and Sasuke activates their chakra avatars in last second moving themselves out of lava stream way]
Naruto(turns his head): No Kakashi, Sakura-chan ! *Damn I won't make it in time !*
[Scared to bone Kakashi and Sakura watch as lava descends towards them from above]
[Suddenly kakashi and Sakura disappear as lava pours down back into pool]
PAGE TWELVE
Kaguya(narrow her eyes): Another pests
[Branches shoots of from ground uncovered by lava and bind around Kaguya, who doesn't even bother to dodge]
[Hiruzen appears in front of Kaguya unleashing all nature attacks at grand scale hitting her over and over ]
Naruto: Songoku !
Songoku: I am on it !
[Naruto extend his hand forward then move it upwards]
Naruto: Sage art: lava pillars !
[All lava pillars shoot of around where Kaguya was hit enclosing around her]
Naruto: Haha, Take this Kaguy ?!
PAGE THIRTEEN
Kaguya: Full body blow !
[All lava streams along with dust shrouding her get blown away in one second]
[Unharmed with no scratches Kaguya floating is shown]
[Tobirama, Minato along with Kakashi and Sakura land safely on the ground where lava doesn't reach.]
[Kaguya streetches both her hands in different directions with just one finger pointed at. Hashirama from below her is shown standing on giant branch at other at in front of her Hiruzen]
Hiruzen: ?!
Hashirama: ?!
Kaguya: Lightining touch !
PAGE FOURTEEN
[Hiruzen is struck by sudden black lighting striking him comming from Kaguya's finger while Hashirama summons wood golem to shield himself which get destroyed instantly.]
[Hiruzen begin to fall down into lava pool as he disappears]
[Tobirama along with Hiruzen appear next to him]
Hiruzen: as always on Time Second ?!
Tobirama: Any ideas how to beat her Saru ?!
Hiruzen: Sorry to disappoint you, but she seems to be invincible and yet I was struck just by glimpse of her power which caused me shivers going through my body...
Minato(curses): If I only had arms, then maybe I could think about something.
PAGE FIFTEEN
[Hashirama is shown with widden eyes and shocked expression as wood pieces fall downs into lava in front of him ]
Hashirama: This woman... her power is unreal
[Kaguya cracks her head as she spots Naruto and Sasuke joining Hokages]
Kaguya(smirks): Very well
[Kaguya swings her hand smootly creating powerfull blow of winds shattering Hokages in pieces while Naruto and Sasuke avoid bringing Sakura, kakashi and Obito with themselves.]
Kaguya(watches Hokages regenerating): ?!
[All Hokages are shown regenerated with Minato having his arms back]
Minato: I can finally act again (flashes to Naruto tapping his both shoulders)
PAGE SIXTEEN
[Before Hokage can act Kaguya appear in front of them ]
Hokages: ?!
Kaguya(takes Gentle fist stance): Eight Trigrams: 512 heavenly strikes !
[All Hokages are hit so many times that they bodies cracks and become more heavy as kaguya strike them last time sending theim into lava]
Naruto: Hokages !, Sasuke !
Sasuke(focus on his Rinnegan): I know !
Kaguya: Not so fast, young boy. Eight trigrams: Vacuum strikes !
[Kaguya turns around as she thrust her hand forward in thin air aiming at Sasuke who is far away]
Sasuke: What The ?!
Sasuke(clutches his eye in pain): Gah !!! *Impossible , she shut down my nerves in my eye !*
Kaguya(cold commanding voice): I warned you
PAGE SEVENTEEN
Naruto: You will pay ! (chrages Tailed beast bomb)
Kaguya(only lower face is visible with mouth moving): You are next, Ashura's reincnarnation
[Unseen by noone Kaguya moves so fast that she becomes visible when she appears in front of Naruto in gentle fist pose with her nails touching Naruto's chest]
Naruto(schocked): When ?!
Kaguya: It is end my boy, Eight Trigrams: 512 heaveny strikes !
????: Kamui !
[Kaguya keep striking as he changes poses while all her attack pass through Naruto makes her confused]
Kaguya: How ?!
[Shot of known to us handseals made by Kakashi's hands]
Kakashi: Shiki Fuijn !
[Repear death demon appear behind Kakashi to freeze his glance at someone as his mouths move]
[Cross panel of Kaguya and Death demon asking each other]
Kaguya/Repear death demon: Hamura ?!/ Mother (demon's voice translated)

Side text: Powerless againt her overhelming power, then repear death demon appears to be frozen as it locks it eyes with Kaguya who call it Hamura, what is the shocking truth about Hagoromo's brother[/B]
END

681 - Hamura Ootsutsuki and Hagoromo Ootsutsuki

Thanks for reading !
Please share your thoughts

Last edited:

ahmher

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: NARUTO MANGA PREDICTION 680 "Witness in fear of Kaguya Ootsutsuki" [by KCMNaruto]

until hokage regenerate i like it but the rest not so much anyway not bad predication

Reactions: Valhorus

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: NARUTO MANGA PREDICTION 680 "Witness in fear of Kaguya Ootsutsuki" [by KCMNaruto]

Man Love Your Predictions

Doubt About Kakashi Using Shiki Fujin

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Man Love Your Predictions

Doubt About Kakashi Using Shiki Fujin
well he is only one alive besides Obito and Sasuke who can do this... Yet only Kakashi and Obito may knows seals.
Besides noone said Kakashi will die, you know They are exceptions from rules, maybe in face of Kaguya hamura as dead demon seal would act differently.

UltimateHawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

As always your prediction are one of the bests.U_U 10/10