[Predictions] NARUTO MANGA PREDICTION 661 "Birthday's Gift" [by KCMNaruto]

How much do enjoy reading my prediction ?

Votes: 4 50.0%

Votes: 2 25.0%

Votes: 1 12.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Format of predictions:
  • characters
  • [] - descriptions of scenes
  • () - actions Techniques
Enjoy reading !

661 - Birthday's Gift
Kurama leaves Naruto's body
PAGE ONE​
[The first scene shows Naruto falling backwardas as Kurama avatar is fully ripped out of his body]
Naruto: ... (widden his eyes)
[Suddenly sand arm catches Naruto falling in mid air]
Gaara: Naruto !!! (scared and worried expression)
[Madara is shown smirking in evil way with his Rinnegan glowing violently]
Madara: It is time for kyuubi to return to it's master (smirks )
Madara(surprised expression): ?! (widden his Rinnegan)
[Zoom in Minato in Yin Kurama Tailed beast mode is shown with angry look ]
Minato(angry expression): I won't let you ( slitted Kurama's eyes in Minato's eyesockets )
[Zoom out shows Dark Yin Kurama avatar grabbing with two frontpaws Yang light Kurama's avatar]
PAGE TWO​
Madara(get angry): Another Kyuubi ?! *How in the hell another Kyuubi appeared* (manifest his Complete Sussano around him)
Madara: I will deal with you then as well (moves forward his Sussano blade )
[Sussano's blade is shown being blocked by wrapping around it Dark Yin Kurama tails]
Minato: Do not take me lightly (narrows his eyes)
[Shot on Tailed beasts impaling their tails in ground]
[Tailed beasts are shown stop being pulled in Gedo Mazou as they struggle to withstand]
Shukaku: Screw you, bastard !
Matabi: burn in hell, bastard !
Isobu: You won't get us !
PAGE THREE​
Son Goku: Shit... *He is too strong, it is only matter of time. There is still thing for us to do*
Kokuo: I won't let me or my brother get sucked in that screwed statue *Damn... how can he escape it*
Saiken: Leave us * He has to have weak point... we have to find and aim at it !*
Chomei: * No way he get us*
[Son Goku is shown closing his eyes with focused expression]
Tailed beasts: ?! *This feeling... he is calling us*
[All tailed beasts appear inside strange white dimenssion ]
Son goku: I called all of you there, because our time is up
PAGE FOUR​
[All beasts are shown with sad and angry mixed expressions on their faces]
Son Goku: Even then..., we still can fulfill our purpouse and help to save this World, as we promised hermit of six paths old man. (smiles)
Shukaku: *That Kid... is that so*
Gyuuki: *so Naruto really is his second comming*(smiles)
Son Goku: Shukaku
Shukaku: ?! (turns his head towards Son goku calling him his name)
[All tailed beasts turns their attention towards Son Goku then to Shukaku]
Son Goku: Brother, I don't blame you that you don't know about what did happen because you was not among us back then.
Shukaku: ?!
PAGE FIVE​
Son Goku: All of us tailed beasts besides you, Shukaku and brother Gyuuki give Naruto our trust and some of our chakra by fist bump with him. Even although we did it ,nothing happened. I guess you two entrusting him your souls and a bit of chakra is needed for old man to return to help and guide him.
Shukaku: I see *He released and even helped Gaara, my jinchurki.*
Son Goku: Do you help him and fullfil your purpouse, brother Shukaku ?
Shukaku: Yes, I will help that kid (smiles)
Son Goku: Great (turns towards Gyuuki), and you brother Gyuuki ?
Gyuuki: He is the best friend my host has met ever and great my friend also. Of course I will help with full happiness.
Son Goku: So it is settled.. now we have to come in contact with Naruto, but Kurama got extracted and I am not sure if we can bring him here (sad expression.)
PAGE SIX​
[Tobirama and Hiruzen are shown standing on two sides of Hashirama with no black rods impaled in him anymore]
Tobirama: Damn Madara, Are you feeling better my brother ?
Hiruzen: We can't loose any time here Lord Second and Lord First
Hashirama: hehe... sorry I was reckless and ....
Tobirama: stop kidding around and make pure execusses. We have to stop Madara.
Hiruzen(spot from far away): Shit ! Madara got strange statue and bind tailed beasts with something !
Tobirama: Tsk, Damn Madara... always cause trouble. Brother you have to go and fight him
Hashirama(stands on his feet with restored look as Edo Tensei corpse): No he is too strong... besides this time let's do it together.
PAGE SEVEN​
Hiruzen/Tobirama: Could not say it better(smirks)
Hashirama: Time to go ! (Hashirama , Tobirama and Hiruzen sprint towards Madara.)
[Meanwhile Black Zetsu possesed Obito is shown eyeing standing in front of him Kakashi]
BZ Obito: You should give up, Kakashi
Kakashi: Over my dead body ! (struggles to keep his MS activated as he closes it a bit)
BZ Obito: As you wish (rush towards Kakashi at full speed)
Kakashi: Damn you (forces himself to moves towards Zetsu )
BZ Obito: You are finished, Kakashi ! (sprouts root around his arm in his direction) Wood release: Piercing Root !
Kakashi: Raikiri ! (lunges his arm forward at BZ Obito)
PAGE EIGHT​
BZ Obito: Kamui !
[BZ Obito phases fully through him comming to other side of Kakashi as he soldifies he turns around to kick Kakashi in face but Kakashi block his kick with crossed arm in front of his face.]
[Kakashi is pushed backwards with strong force as he regains his posture]
Kakashi: Gaah...ha... ha..
BZ Obito: Tsk... *I am bored with this fight... Madara- sama will be unpleasant*
BZ Obito: Kakashi, This time I will certainly end your life(rush forward)
Obito: *I won't let you... kill Kakashi*
Kakashi: ?!(See BZ Obito sprints towards him) *shit I won't react in time*
[Kakashi struggles to stand up as Obito is close to him with root about to pierce into Kakashi's body]
PAGE NINE​
[BZ Obito is about to pierce Kakashi's body with root as suddenly Obito's right hand with root moves a bit at side missing Kakashi]
BZ Obito: Shit ! *how* Kamui ?! (nothing happens)
Obito: *I won't let you !* Kakashi now !
[Kakashi activates last Raikiri as he lunges it forward .]
Kakashi: Raikiri !
[Kakashi pierce through Obito's chest piercing him inside out.]
BZ Obito: Argh !! (cough blood on ground as he fall on his knees)
Black Zetsu: Obito.. bastard.
Obito: Noone will control me !
PAGE TEN​
[Back to Madara standing on Gedo Mazou statue while drawing tailed beasts inside Gedo Mazou statue.]
White Zetsu: ?! *this sense... could black half be dead*
Madara(turns towards White Zetsu): what matter, Zetsu ?
White Zetsu: Madara- sama, My black half is in very bad condition, probably dying.
Madara: I see..., Then you go and retrieve my another Rinnegan.
White Zetsu: As you wish (sink into ground)
Madara: ?! *This sense Kurama is getting drawn back into that kid*
[Yang light Kurama is shown forced being drawn into Naruto's body as Minto keep one chakra arm on Naruto's side while use all others to bring fully Yang Kurama's back into Naruto.]
Madara(get serious): I won't let you do as you wish (lunges another Sussano blade at Minato)
Minato: Damn... *I won't do it in time*
PAGE ELEVEN​
[Madara's Sussano blade is shown being blocked by another Sussano's blade]
Madara: ?! You again (narrows his Rinnegan)
[Zoom in Sasuke's face with EMS widden in his both eyes is shown]
Sasuke: I won't let relict of past boss around. I don't care if you are alive or no.
[Zoom out shows Sasuke in Sussano shroud blocking Madara's Sussano blade in Sussano shroud with his Sussano's blade]
Madara: Get away from my way (burst chakra around him manifesting Final Sussano)
Sasuke: ?! (burst chakra around him manifesting his own final Sussano)
[Madara's Sussano blade pushes Sasuke Sussano's blade backwards a bit but Sasuke regains his posture.]
Madara: Now, where I ended with these beasts ?! (sense someone comming)
PAGE TWELVE​
[Hashirama, Tobirama and Hiruzen are shown running at full speed towards Madara]
Tobirama: You won't do as you wish, Madara !
Hiruzen: We will bring you down for sake of future
Hashirama: This time I will defnietly go all out to stop you, Madara !
Madara(turns around as he faces Hokages incomming): Tsk *shit... I almost forgot about Edo Hokages still being around*
Madara: I will finish you in one move !, Fire release: Fire Explosion wave ! (weaves through handseals)
[Madara is shown blowing very powerfull wave of very hot flames which spread at huge distance melting and burning everything in the way while flying towards Edo Hokages]
Tobirama: ?! It is time for you Madara to stop understimate me. (weaves through few handseals)
PAGE THIRTEEN​
Tobirama: Water release: Great flood explosion !
[Tobirama is shown spitting huge amount of water which comes from his mouth totally covering huge area of battlefield.]
[Huge wave of flames clashes with huge wave of water cause powerfull steam emitting in big amount at high pressure. ]
[Fire and water weaves slowly cancel each other out finishing in big explosion of steam spreading around battlefield.]
Hashirama: Nice shot, Tobi ! (give him thumbs up)
Hiruzen: Impressive as always Lord Second.
Tobirama: Yeah, it was impressive fire technique.
PAGE FOURTEEN​
[Madara is shown standing at top of Gedo Mazou with serious look]
Madara: Tsk... *That Tobirama... anyway I buy himself some time, now I will get rid of beasts first.*
Madara: ?! (small glimpse of black flames appearing on Madara's body)
[Sasuke with widden EMS eyes is shown as some blood flows from his eyes]
Sasuke: Amaterasu !
Madara: Shinra Tensei !
[Black flames get pushed backwards by strong push]
Madara(turns around fully to meet his eyes with Sasuke's eyes): You will never learn, eh
[Black flames covered Sussano's blade is shown lunged at Madara using Final Sussano's hand to grab black flames covered Sussano's blade and stop it.]
Sasuke: And you will never stop to understimate me, hmpf (evil smirks towards Madara)
PAGE FIFTEEN​
[Minato inside Dark Yin Kurama tailed beast mode is shown holding Naruto with White Yang Kurama tailed beast mode being almost fully back in his body.]
Minato: I won't let anyone destroy my efforts
[Image of Minato and Kushina sacrificing themselves for Naruto to get Kurama in himsef.]
Naruto: Dad (opens slowly his eyes)
Minato: Keep strong Naruto... I have gift for you and this is about time for them to be completed.
[Minato forms few handseals as Yin Dark Kurama chakra transfer and flows into Naruto's body leaving Minato slowly as shroud fade slowly.]
Naruto: thank you
Minato: This is your birthday Naruto, it is only right for parents to be with you, or at least one of them.
[Zoom out Suddenly all tailed beasts connect their all tailed beasts's tails together ]
PAGE SIXTEEN​
[End of Dark Yin Kurama chakra is shown flowing fully into Naruto's body]
[Minato without any trace of Dark Yin Kurama chakra is shown as last flames chakra are floating around.]
Minato: It is complete, Naruto.
[Inside Naruto Dark Yin Kurama chakra and Light Yang Kurama chakra are merging together ]
[Both Halves of Kurama's avatars are shown overlapping over each other while glowing ]
[Powerfull glow is shown binding everything around ]
[Giant fully fleshed Kurama is shown inside Naruto standing just in front of Naruto]
Naruto: Kurama ?!
Kurama: Hehe, Nice to see you again around, Naruto. (smirks)
Naruto: You too :) (wipe out his tears from his face) ?!
[Kurama's tails are shown enveloped around Naruto's body]
Kurama: let's go and show Madara who is boss !
PAGE SEVENTEEN​
[Back to Madara in real world who struggles to push Sasuke's Enton Sussano's blade while keeping their grip on tailed beasts.]
Madara: Damn *This is bad... Edo Hokages are closing towards me while I am busy with them. Hurry up Zetsu !*
[White Zetsu is shown popping out next to Madara]
White Zetsu: my appologises for being late, Madara-sama.
Madara: don't worry just hurry up Zetsu and handle me other Rinnegan.
White Zetsu: as you wish (extend his hand towards Madara who reachs out with his own left hand.)
[Madara put his other Rinnegan eye inside left eye socket while still having arm covering his left side of face.]
Madara: Your luck run out
Madara: Just now !
[Shukaku and Gyuuki along with all other tailed beasts are shown putting their on Naruto's hand.]
[In real world all tailed beasts are shown getting absorbed into Gedo mazou, except Naruto still being one left]
Naruto: You won't get me this time !

Side text: Behold... Senjutsu power combined with The Rinnegan is gonna be finally unleashed !
END

Madara get his hand of full eight tailed beasts
Everyone is charging to stop Madara
Naruto reunites with Full Kurama, Will new reunion be interrupted.

662 - The bond's magic power

Thanks for reading !

Please share your thoughts ;)

Last edited:

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I stopped reading at page 11. Too many events in one page. And how did Hashirama become alive again?? Didn't Madara suck out his chakra.
Your problem not mine ;). Hashirama did not become alive again but just got black rods pulled out from his body by Tobirama and Hiruzen. So what ? Edo Tensei will eventually restores his supply of chakra.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️