[Predictions] NARUTO MANGA PREDICTION 642 "Withstanding Overhelming Juubi Jinchurki" [BY KCMNaruto]

How much did you enjoy reading my prediction ?

Votes: 5 62.5%

Votes: 1 12.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NARUTO MANGA PREDICTION 642 "Withstanding Overhelming Juubi Jinchurki" [BY KCMNaruto]

Legend:

• (actions)
  • (emotions)
  • [descriptions of scenery/surrondings]
  • *thoughts*
  • characters
  • jutsu
  • SFX : Sound effects
=DLet's enjoy reading now=D
642 - Withstanding Overhelming Juubi Jinchurki's power​
Go without hesitating !
PAGE ONE
[First panel shows Naruto's and Sasuke's back with clouds of smoke floating in front of us. In far away black flames are shown burning/flaring with some deformed rocks around. ]
SFX: BURN ! FLARE ! BURN !
Naruto(keep smilling): Got him
Sasuke(keep smilling): Now let's burn him
[Obito is shown almost completely engulfed by black flames which completly cover his body. Near Obito clouds of smoke are floating around created from impact of crushing.]
SFX: ENGULF ! FLARE ! BURN ! BURN ! FLOAT AROUND !
Obito: Arghh !! (screams in pain while keep annoyed with painful expression on his face)
[Tobirama appears close to Minato, who's hand is regenerating from floating around ashes.]
SFX: APPEAR ! LAND ! TURN AROUND ! REGENERATE !
Tobirama: It looks like it is working (smirks)
Minato: appearantly (smiles)
[Shots on Konoha 11 along with some random shinobi smilling and begin to cheer]
[Shot on Obito's face is shown]
Obito: Why are you smilling, traitor and you Naruto(look at them from far away) (smirks) Your Combo was indeed great... but I have many ways to get rid of it (smirks)
PAGE TWO
[Suprised Look on many of shinobi is shown with some words being spoken meanwhile by Obito]
Shinobi(scared): ?!
Shinobi2(worried): ?!
Obito: Deva Path...(pauses) Preta Path..., (pauses) my new black matter technique..., (pauses) Kamui...(pauses) so many ways to get rid of your combo. (evil laughter)
SFX: HA HA HA HA HA (evil crazy laughter)
[Zoom on Naruto and Sasuke faces is shown ]
Naruto: ?! *Bastard* (surpised and angry)
Sasuke: ?! *Damn... I will burn him anyway !* (enraged facial expression)
[Bottom wide panel showing black flames being pushed away/repelled with Obito's stretched arms in opposite directions]
Obito: Shinra Tensei !
SFX: PUSH ! PUSH ! REPEL ! REPEL !
PAGE THREE
[Minato and Tobirama are shown watching black flames in mid air being pushed away from Obito, who was standing. ]
SFX: FLY AWAY ! FLY AWAY ! BURN ! BURN !
Minato: ?! (suprised and worried look) Everyone !, move away
Tobirama: ?! (shocked face) Move fast ! (look at Shinobi being in range of falling black flames)
[Many Shinobi are shown runing away while having scared faces, trying to get away as far from black flames as possible]
SFX: RUN ! RUN ! ESCAPE ! TREMBLE !
[Some Shinobi are shown being hit by black flames are are burning with black flames on them]
SFX: FALL DOWN ! BURN ! ENGULF ! SCREAM
Shinobi1: Argh ! (scream in pain)
Shinobi2: Uwah ! (scream in pain)
Shinobi3: Gah ! (scream in pain)
[ Black flames disappear from many runing in pain shinobi's bodies ]
SFX: PUT AWAY ! DISAPPEAR ! EXTINGUISH !
[Bottom wide panel shows closure on both Sasuke's eyes with Ems activated while nerves are visible in widden eyes of Sasuke. Effect of drawing/attracting/absorbing is shown around as Sasuke'e widden eyes in shape of some curves comming into Sasuke' eyes.]
SFX: DRAW ! ABSORB ! EXTINGUISH !
PAGE FOUR
[Obito is shown standing in middle of debris with small crater formed into ground. A lot of smoke is still floating around him, covering most field around him.]
SFX: FLOAT AROUND ! SMOKE !
Obito: I have enough of you (points his left stretched arm with extended index finger at edo Minato and edo Tobirama from far away) I will begin from you (smirks)
[Edo Minato and Edo Tobirama are shown with suprised look as all black orbs moves suddenly and swirl around them.]
SFX: MOVES ! SWIRL AROUND ! SOURROUND !
Edo Minato: ?!
Edo Tobirama: ?!
[Seven Black orbs divide into many smaller ones, then attach to Minato's and Tobirama's bodies covering them completly.]
SFX: DIVIDE ! ATTACH ! COVER !
[Fearfull epression draws on Minato and Tobirama's faces as they spot Obito moving his black staff with his right hand and pointing at them.]
Edo Tobirama: ?! (fear)
Edo Minato: ?! (fear)
[Closure on Obito face with no emotions visible is shown]
Obito: Vanish, Sensei and Second Hokage Complete Anihilation !
PAGE FIVE
[Minato and Tobirama bodies are shown glowing very bright light as glowing orbs explands on their bodies]
SFX: GLOWS ! EXANDS !
[Minato and Tobirama's bodies implode then disappear completly along with glowing orbs as huge crater is only left after Obito's attack, with a lot of ashes floating around.]
SFX: BLOWS ! KABOOM ! OBLITERATE !
[Closure on Obito's face is shown with smirks drawing on his mouth]
Obito: * It won't finish them as they are Edo Tensei, but it buy me enough time to deal with Naruto and Sasuke* (stare at Naruto and Sasuke in far away) you are next (whispers)
[Naruto and Sasuke are shown watching powerfull implosion from far away.]
Naruto: Dad !, Second Hokage * It happened so fast* (worried look)
Sasuke: ?! Don't loose your focus, Naruto (keep hand on his eye) *I slowly become more and more accustomed to these eyes, brother*
PAGE SIX
[Obito appears suddenly in front of Naruto and Sasuke while being shown in fast movement with lines of speed indicating speedblitz. Obito body is shown leaning forward at Naruto and Sasuke.]
SFX: APPEAR ! COMES ! MOVES FAST
Naruto: ?!(senses Obito appearing) Sasuke !
Sasuke: ?! * When did he get here*
[Naruto's mind]
Kurama: Naruto ! I am ready
Naruto: ?! great timming, Kurama !
[Naruto's mind]
[Chakra burst around Naruto and Sasuke as flares/ flames are floating around comming from them ]
Naruto: Bijuu mode !
Sasuke: Final Sussano !
SFX: BURST ! FLARES ! FLOAT AROUND ! FORMS !
[Obito is shown being on hand's distance in front of them but suddenly slows down]
Obito: ?! *Effects of Wind release Rasen Shuriken, I can feel my cells hurting a lot..., along with cursed black flames*(angry) I will finish you both !
[Obito is shown almost touching Naruto cloaked in Big Kurama cloak and Sasuke cloaked in Final Sussano]
SFX: FORMS ! FORMS ! FINISH !
[Shots on both Obito opened flams with black matter forming black spikes comming in Naruto's, Sasuke's direction]
PAGE SEVEN
[Big panel of Obtio hitting Naruto with black matter kept in his right opened palm and Sasuke with black matter kept in his left opened palm]
SFX: DESTROY ! IMPALE ! OBLITERATE !
[Bottom panel shows Naruto and Sasuke withstanding Obito's black matter formed in spikes impaled in his Final Sussano and Kurama cloak. Cracks appear on Final Sussano and Kurama cloak, which some of their chakra desintegrating]
SFX: WITHSTAND ! CRACKS ! DESINTEGRATE !
Naruto: ?! *what a power... that new technique is very dangerous* (serious)
Sasuke: ?! *Not just Amaterasu, but even my Final Sussano...* (enraged)
[Obito's black spikes made from strange substance dissolve in his both hands as Naruto in deformed and cracked Tailed beast mode along with Sasuke in deformed and cracked Final Sussano are shown]
SFX: DISSOLVES ! DEFORMS ! STOPS !
Obito: *So they withstood it... persistant brats* (serious as he glare at Sasuke and Naruto) Very well Preta Pa- ?! (get interrupted)
PAGE EIGHT
[Sasuke is shown with widden eyes with EMS activated in his both eyes]
SFX: WIDDEN ! ACTIVATE !
Sasuke: Eternal Mangekyou: Genjutsu !
[Obito stops in middle of his speech as he has strange facial expression while stops moving]
SFX: FREEZE ! STOPS !
Sasuke: It worked !(smirks), (turns to Naruto)Naruto, get away from him, I caught him in genjutsu ?! (sense something)
Naruto(nods): (turns to Sasuke)Ok, Sasuke *Bossy as always* (annoyed) ?! (sense something)
[Naruto and Sasuke are shown jumping away from Obito who is just standing there ]
Obito: ?! (snap out) Genjutsu (Look up at Sasuke in mid air jumping away) that was traitor's work
[Obito is shown trying to move but can't move as his legs are sinking into mud formed under his legs.]
Obito: ?! *That is * ?! (sense something as he turns his head in that direction)
[Barrage of mud projectiles ignited with flames are shown flying at him at high speed]
SFX: FLY ! FORMS ! ENGULF ! FLY !
PAGE NINE
[Hiruzen completly regenerated is shown in far away distance with mud shaped in dragons's heads are comming out from ground ]
SFX: EMERGE ! FORMS ! SHOOT ! BARRAGE !
Hiruzen: Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet ! (weaves through another handseals)Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet ! (breathing fire)
[Obito is shown being hit by barrage of flaming mud projectiles which totally engulf him in flames.]
SFX: HIT ! HIT ! BURN ! ENGULF ! IGNITE ! BURN !
Obito: Gah ! (scream just for once then stops)
[Black sphere forms around Obito which protect him from flaming mud projectiles]
SFX: Forms ! CLOSE ! Protect !
PAGE TEN
[Madara swings Perfect Sussano Sword at Hashirama's wood dragons and wood god cutting both of them in half with powerfull horizontal shockwave crushing with ground cause great impact with a lot of dust rise from ground.]
SFX: SWINGS ! CUT ! SHOCKWAVE ! CRUSH ! DESTROY !
Madara: Don't waste my time, Hashirama ! (enraged)
Hashirama(suprised): ?! (leap back at new root sprouting from ground) *This Giant Sussano..., it is bigger then last one formed as cloak around Kyuubi*
[Hashirama is shown standing in giant crater created by PS slash with a lot of debris floating around.]
Hashirama: You asked for that Madara(serious) (weaves through handseals)Sage Art: Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands !
[Huge Thousand broken Hands statue/Buddha is shown rising from ground , growing even bigger then Perfect Sussano as it finishes towering about everyone]
SFX: SUMMON ! RISE ! GROWS ! TOWERING !
PAGE ELEVEN
[Many shinobi are shown shitting in their pants with scared/fearfull look as they spot Huge statue appearing]
[Madara is shown smirking with serious face as he stares at Hashirama who is standing on Huge Thousand broken hands Buddha.]
Madara(smirks): It looked much better last time... don't you think Hashirama ?
Hashirama(serious): Let's end this fast, Madara (smiles) No, I don't see any difference (Hands made of wood begin regrowing in thousand of branches which merge together forming giant wood hands)
SFX: REGROWS ! REFORMS ! SHAPES !
Madara(angry look): I see... (smirks)Finally the fight I was waiting so long, Hashirama ! (rape face) *I will prove to Hashirama as being supperior fast and then deal with Obito....*
Hashirama: Everyone get away as far as you can ! (turns to Madara) Let's settle this, Madara !
PAGE TWELVE
[Perfect Susssano and Huge thousand arms wood statue are shown walking in each other directions]
SFX: WALKS ! TAKE STEP ! TAKE STEP !
[Perfect Sussano is shown swinging it's four arms at Huge thousand arms wood statue throwing all thousand arms. Perfect's Sussano's blades clash with incomming thousand arms ]
SFX: SWINGS ! THROWS ! CLASH !
PAGE THIRTEEN
[Obito emerges out of black sphere which dissolves around but is suddenly caught by Giant Hiruzen arms]
Obito: ?! (spot Hiruzen's giant arms grabbing him)
SFX: GRAB ! CAUGHT ! KEPT IN PLACE !
[Black matter technique come out of Obito's body comming at Hiruzen, who releases his grip on Obito shrinking in size.]
SFX: COME OUT ! RELEASE ! SHRINKS !
[Obito is shown trying to move but can't as black shadow is shown connecting to him and comming from where Hiruzen were.]
SFX: CONNECT ! STOPS ! CONTROLS !
Obito: ?! *Third Hokage, you truelly live up to your hype, being able to use many konoha techniques...* (enraged)
[Third Hokage is shown standing while keeping tiger handseal formed as shadow is shown comming from his legs]
Hiruzen: *This black matter can protect him from fire and earth..., it makes him invincible, however he can't use it while being restrained* Mind Body Disturbance Technique ! [forms his hands like this:
You must be registered for see images

Obito: ?!
Hiruzen: Yamanaka Clan Telepathy ! *Naruto, Sasuke.*
PAGE FOURTEEN
[Naruto in regenerated Bijuu mode and Sasuke in regenerated Finall Sussano are shown watching from far distance ]
Naruto/Sasuke ?! (Hear Hiruzen) Third Hokage !
Hiruzen: Yes,that me. We don't have too much time so listen carefully...(pauses) I restrained Obito currently but I am not sure how long I can keep him like that. You both have to use your the most powerfull techniques and attack him at the same times, it may work. I believe in you Naruto, Sasuke !
[Naruto is shown moving away from Sasuke as he charges his flash bijuudama. Black and white orbs are shown gathering in front of his kurama's jaw ]
SFX: MOVES ! GATHER ! CHARGE ! FORMS !
Naruto: I won't fail here (smirks)
[Sasuke is shown moving away from Naruto as he charges his Blaze release Yasaka Magatama]
SFX: MOVES ! FORMS ! IGNITE ! ENGULF ! FORMS !
Sasuke: I will prove that I deserves to be hokage !
PAGE FIFTEEN
Hiruzen: Everyone, use your the most powerfull techniques !
[Shots on Konoha 11 with many others shinobi in background cheering as they prepare their most powerfull technique]
Konoha rookies: It is our chance ! (cheer)
[Everyone is shown shooting their most powerfull techniques]
Killer bee: Bijuudama !
[Wide bottom cross panel shown Sasuke/Naruto serious faces]
PAGE SIXTEEN
[Obito break Mind Control technique as all the most powerfull attacks fly at him]
SFX: FLY ! COME ! BARRAGE OF ATTACKS ! BREAKS !
Obito: ?! (snap out ) This is (spot shadow connecting to him) *persistant bastards* (spot all the most powerfull attacks incomming with Naruto's flash bijuudama and Black flaming Yasaka magatama ) ?! NOONE WILL STOP ME ! (scream)
[All attacks hit Obito as powerfull explosion occurs covering great area ]
SFX: HIT ! KABOOM ! EXPLOSION !
PAGE SEVENTEEN
[Minato fully regenerated appear close to Naruto with Tobirama appearing next to them ]
SFX: APPEAR ! LANDS !
Minato: Naruto, It is time to return you Kurama chakra, my son. (smiles)
[Minato is shown putting and spining his one hand on his own stomach with another one put on Naruto's stomach as red chakra leaks out and comes into Naruto]
SFX: PUT ! SPIN ! LEAK OUT !
[Two Obito's eyes are only visible glowing in mid air through curtain of smoke created by impact of attacks power. ]
Obito: Itachi, you piece of shit... you should kill that young brother of yours (pauses) Naruto, you will become as me !
[Shot on Sasuke's mouth is shown]
Sasuke: How you dare...
PAGE EIGHTEEN & NINETEEN
[Huge panel shows Naruto/Sasuke exploding in chakra with Obito levitating while forming many bijuudamas on other side.]
[Naruto burst/explode in flames/flaring red chakra and Sasuke burst/explode in flames/flaring purple chakra ]
Naruto/Sasuke: ARGHH!!!
[In opposite ]
[Obito is shown regenerating while levitating high in air looking at Naruto and Sasuke's direction chargining seven giant Bijuudamas as black and white orbs merge with each other in seven different places aorund Obito's body]
Obito: (enraged) ALL OF YOU WORMS WILL JOIN ME OR WILL BE ANIHILATED !
End !

Perfect Complete Kurama Jinchurki and Perfect Sussano !
Finally rivals unleash their full power !

Preview: Full of power of the greatest rivals! Can they stop wrath of Juubi Jinchurki Obito ?!
[END]

643 - Full power of The greatest rivals unleashed !

So, what do you think about my prediction guys ?
Sorry for any grammar or typing mistakes

I hope you enjoy reading it ;) :cool:

Last edited:

AllomnisymbolsparttwoT

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: NARUTO MANGA PREDICTION 642 "Withstanding Overhelming Juubi Jinchurki" [BY KCMNar

Obito dont even seem to be himself, he didn't EVEN said rin in the whole chapter, is this a sign of not ok or a sign of development getting over rin??

Markomil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: NARUTO MANGA PREDICTION 642 "Withstanding Overhelming Juubi Jinchurki" [BY KCMNar

this is a lot similar to another prediction :p yours maybe but again...

NowsTheTime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't think naruto and sasuke will enter bijuu mode or perfect susano next chapter, but it was alright. Nice flow to it.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well, that was lame
yes, because you can do better ?, If yes then please post your own prediction

else explain why it was lame or shut the **** up, because you are lame...

idiot

Obito dont even seem to be himself, he didn't EVEN said rin in the whole chapter, is this a sign of not ok or a sign of development getting over rin??
LOl :D, I think development getting over Rin would be better case ;)

very long but very good
Thanks you very much ;)

great predication
Thanks !

this is a lot similar to another prediction :p yours maybe but again...
Maybe similar to my previous prediction, but it is not same of course. I wrote it myself !

yeah,make another,will you?......
yeah, what ?, No I won't make another one, because this is my prediction.

If you don't like it then don't read and leave this thread, gosh...

I don't think naruto and sasuke will enter bijuu mode or perfect susano next chapter, but it was alright. Nice flow to it.
Well Perfect Sussano most likely no, maybe in the end of chapter...

Tailed beast mode(with 100% Kurama) won't happen as well, maybe in the end of chapter...

But It is about time for Sasuke to use Final Sussano and Naruto to enter Bijuu mode (50% Kurama)

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Great prediction as always :)
If you could make the 643 sequel it would be great.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I love it! but it seems you forgotten something important!

The thirsty about rin!

But other than that, good job ;)

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's good, I especially enjoyed Madara's and Hashirama's fight. ;) By the way, it would've been perfect if you showed Sasuke's susano forming Yata mirror and pulling out Totsuka sword. :rolleyes:

Ahmed1993

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Great prediction but you have to remember that Kishi is a slow pace writer , he will never put all of this in one chapter.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I didn't like the beginning because you made Obito sound like a ***** while in the last page today he seemed quite indifferent. Also, his last sentence was a bit lame, very cliche, no offense. One last thing, it's for your predictions in general. When you put SFX, I don't know if it's only me but I don't really get what's happening at that moment, it's not like the manga where we have the pictures. Apart from that, I liked Hiruzen's part=D