Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 699 Discussion

ofcourse you had to make this thread so far in advance.. the reputation crave is real ;)

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lol at least parts of my prediction were correct after all XD Naruto did return Sasuke's headband :yayy:

Schɛrzσ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I burst into tears from the very first page, seeing the broken hands of Hashirama's and Madara's statues making the unison sign.
A beautiful chapter narrated wholly by Sasuke.

Reactions: Flaming Amaterasu

ThilinaC

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sakura have no self respect whatsoever, I mean I can understand if that last panel with Sakura trying to follow Sasuke was after 4-5 years but before even a year ? :/

Other than that a decent chapter I guess, felt a little bit rushed tho.

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sakura have no self respect whatsoever, I mean I can understand if that last panel was after 4-5 years but before even a year ? :/Other than that a decent chapter I guess, felt a little bit rushed tho.
What if the genjutsu Sasuke put her in before leaving was actually showing her his true feelings of love for her? :p

Reidara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It was a fair ending, though I hope the anime will extend this with fillerfeels scenes. It feels too rushed putting all the development in one chapter (although I don't know yet what 700 will show). Why is Kakashi hokage? It's not like Tsunade is dead, what will Orochimaru and Kabuto do? Is Anko dead? And not to forget..... will Teuchi reopen the ramenshop?

I hope the anime pulls something like FMA: brotherhood. Probably weren't fillerscenes but I like how that show took its time wrapping up after the climax battle.

ThilinaC

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What if the genjutsu Sasuke put her in before leaving was actually showing her his true feelings of love for her? :p
I am talking about this panel, right panel in middle line :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.