Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not one to complain, at all. . . but there are only four weeks of Naruto left, meaning only four Chapters. . . there were too many flashbacks, that we have already seen. This fight is the most anticipated one and more action is needed. . . :erm:

raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fight sucks. I knew we shouldn't have had those large scale battles. Why can't we get more intelligent fighting instead of TBBs and PS slashes everywhere smh

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto has no more TSB. Apparently they don't come back and Sasuke obliterated the last three. :coffee:

Ultimate defense Lol

Last edited:

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chapter reminded me of a :-

I can see it now. Naruto has an exhausted Sasuke pinned to the ground, emotions strained as he gazes down at Sasuke's contorted face glaring up at him.

Flashback to all of the tender moments they shared as kids
Shot of the sky as rains starts falling, cut to Naruto's headband untying itself and falling to the muddy ground next to Sasuke's head

"Why, Sasuke? We could lead these people together, as friends, as brothers! We could light the darkness and erase the hate between villages by working together! You don't need to be alone!"
"No I can't let anyone get too close to me, I have to let them hate me. If I don't, all this time, my whole life, it will have been for nothing! I need to complete what Itachi couldn't, for his sake as much as my own, and to do that I need you out of the way!"

Naruto growls and headbutts Sasuke

"I'm not your obstacle, I'm trying to save you! Stop fighting the people who care about you, Sasuke! Being alone was Itachi's regret, but not because he failed his original goal, because he knew it couldn't be done without the people he loved!"
"That's the point, Naruto! You're the only person aside from Itachi I ever gave a damn about, the only person I let this close. And... damn it, Naruto... I've loved you for as long as I knew what it meant to have a friend. And I can't let that weakness persist, it'll destroy everything I've worked for! If I'm going to be hokage, I have to kill you, Naruto."

Naruto's eyes widen suddenly, another quick flashback to the most homoerotic moments of their youth, including the kiss.

"Sasuke, I... you... love me? ...Why didn't you tell me before now, idiot!? Why did you have to run off like a prat and leave me here all alone! Damn it! Damn it!!"
Naruto looks down and begins crying. Shot of the tears plipping on Sasuke's coat. Sasuke gazes intently at Naruto, waiting.

"I love you too, you big idiot! I've waited... all this time for you. I gave up Sakura for you. I defended you against everyone calling you a missing-nin and evil and a traitor! Because I knew - I knew in my heart that you weren't any of those things. That you were still a Konoha ninja, and that you still carried us with you. And I was right!"

Naruto reaches up to brush the tears, laughing.

"So now you understand. You understand why I can't let you live. None of those people... I don't give a damn about them. They'll hate me, and I'll carry that hate on my own. There's no room for weakness."

Naruto grimaces and punches Sasuke.

"Idiot! Didn't you see what we did back there? We saved the whole world, fought side by side with all the previous kages, became truly splendid ninjas, and through it all united everyone together! Several villages, fighting side by side, each lighting up part of the dark until we were all shining together.

You don't need to carry the dark on your own, Sasuke. We can build a world where everyone can support each other, where it won't have to be you against the world! We can accomplish what Itachi really wanted, what he left up to us to finish."

"...Naruto..."

"I couldn't reach that part of you the last time we fought here, but that's because I didn't truly understand. All I knew was that I needed you.

But now I know why. We got our power because you and I? We represent two halves of a balanced ninja world. The reason previous iterations of the brothers never managed to create a better world is that they never had something to bridge their differences. But we do. Sasuke..."
Naruto's eyes droop and he lowers himself slowly. Sasuke's eyes widen.

"We have our love."

They kiss and everyone lives happily ever after.

XD XD XD

Reactions: Lord Tywin

sandman20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter imo. I loved the cover art with Naruto and Sasuke, it was weird, but cool weird you know. It was something different art style wise. Anyway the chapter was pretty fun to read and now they finally understand each other! Thank you. They've kinda this whole time had that problem with each other, but now it's resolved. I also see the Hashirama statue cracking up meaning it's almost gone, but yeah I really enjoyed the chapter and can't wait for next week :) also shocking end? I'm really curious on what's going to happen at the end if its shocking...

Status
Not open for further replies.