Not open for further replies.

Gijoe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, took all of us by surprise.madara took kakashi's eye and he was cut in two,and he went to the kamui dimension without his legs, i figured he will be at a disadvantage against obito and sakura.

shica

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first of all let me say madara will get his other eye I mean come on madara doing all that to only come up short don't think so.and second where is sasuke black staff.and third where is the first hermit brother? like yeah i mean sasuke has not used any of his new powers yet let see if kishimoto F this one up k kishi time to make something of sasuke i mean as a uchiha its time we see sasuke surpass ITACHI & MADARA

shica

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like yeah i mean sasuke has not used any of his new powers yet let see if kishimoto F this one up k kishi time to make something of sasuke i mean as a uchiha its time we see sasuke:sasuke: surpass ITACHI & MADARA ... and bring back fear to the :v:UCHIHA:battoman: name:whip:

shica

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like yeah i mean sasuke has not used any of his new powers yet let see if kishimoto F this one up k kishi time to make something of sasuke i mean as a uchiha its time we see sasuke surpass ITACHI & MADARA ... and bring back fear to the UCHIHA name

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just re reading through some of this thread XD that Rasha29 dude is sniffing some strong shiat! Argue with an idiot and all that.

Black Ace

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi was able to use kumui after all because how did he get out from the dimension, any way my pic will show you

You must be registered for see images

thievesgold

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People, you forget that Madara is not a "complete Jubbi Jin" since obito grabbed some chakra away from him. That's how Naruto lives right now.

And, sakura won't die. Obito can still use his right eye, he will Kamui the useless ***ch back to normal dimension. If Sakura dies, that will be only in front of Sasuke & Naruto, or never.

One could argue If you didn't internet, you wouldn't be **itting on our forum. always arguing pointlessly in an unrelated thread.

But you do have internet, so does Naruto his 9 tail chakra. people make the best use of what they have. so, Cheers !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.