Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(The Air besides Madara and Obito pickup pace, while both of them look closely at one another...)

*Madara looks very perplexed at what had just happened and looks straight at obito*

*Obito too looks perplexed and glares straight at Madara*

Madara(in a very quick Tone): what the hell.?? I thought kishi dint know how to kill. me.?? :what:

Obito(in similar Tone): how the hell should I know.?? & BTW, why I'm I still not dead.?? :what:

I defied every single life threatening phenomena in NarutoVerse.!!

Madara(*cough* *cough*): I think you meant MadaraVerse..!! :sweat:

Obito: :nuts: Really Madara...really..!!

Madara: well everyone is talking about it...!! :shy:

Obito: whatever, let's go back to my death defying moments...

I survived chidori through the heart(looking towards kakashi), no offfense to you kakashi but I like the name chidori better than raikiri...:what:

I survived the juubi extraction...:what:

I survived the rinnei tensei jutsu...:what:

I survived the gedo mazo extraction...:what:

and now i have this staff, what the hell am i supposed to do with this..!!

*slams the staff on the ground...:rage:*

Madara: (in a soft voice) calm down obito, you're not the only one confused..!!

look at that Failure hokage..!!(pointing towards Minato)

Obito: you mean fourth hokage.!! :what:

Madara: ohh yes, that's the one.!! the guy can do SM now.!! He looks just about as confused as you are.!!

Obito: Madara, your TNJ really IS the best.!!:flowers:
I can calm down now..!!

Madara: (speaking to himself in his mind) (there...there, son..!! I still have you kill you and take the rinnegan and the dark Kurama.!! :snick:)

Minato: Don't believe him obito, he just wants to take the rinnegan and the dark Kurama from you.!!

Madara: now you can do Mind transfer jutsu tooo.!! :what:

Minato: ohh NO.!! I just thought that must be what you were after.!! :hint:

Madara: Damet Minato there is no telling what you will do next.!! :noes:

Minato: :sweat:

Then suddenly a sluttty voice fills the air...
Obviously it belonged to sakura...!!XD

sakura: Hello guys but our main character, Naruto is still down, FYI.!!

Madara: shut up prostitute.!!

sakura: why do i get I get all the hate everywhere.?? :shy:

Minato: I have an idea.!! To clear all these recent confusions why don't we go to kishimotto himself.??

Madara: thats a great idea, we will threaten him..!! unless we get clarifications we won't be working in the manga anymore..!! :snick:

Obito: (speaking to himself)( you really are the final villain, Madara.!! :what:)

ALL OF EM AGREE UPON THE IDEA AND HEAD TOWARDS KISHI'S OFFICE.!!

AFTER ABOUT THREE HOURS, AFTER THE GANG HAS LEFT FOR KISHI'S OFFICE...

sakura: Hello...anybody there.?? My hands are getting numb.!! :shy:

Ps, everything is in good fun.!! No offense to the users and their FAV CHARACTER.!!

:win:

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.!!

Last edited:

Six Paths of Logic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually the part where Obito gets hit with the lighting blade is genjutsu of Obito to show a point to kakashi
"No offense" but yet you insult many of the charaters and the manga itself, if you dont like it, you dont have to buy it or any of it's products, and if you did purchase anything return it, oh but wait you dont, you read this manga for free lkke most of the users on this site and other sites, so gtfo you so-called "critic"

reizon

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually the part where Obito gets hit with the lighting blade is genjutsu of Obito to show a point to kakashi
"No offense" but yet you insult many of the charaters and the manga itself, if you dont like it, you dont have to buy it or any of it's products, and if you did purchase anything return it, oh but wait you dont, you read this manga for free lkke most of the users on this site and other sites, so gtfo you so-called "critic"
this is nuts.!!

why do people have to bring up this talk about you don't buy the manga and shiit... everytime somebody criticises the manga.!!

Ahmed1993

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hilarious one ;)
As for Obito , you forgot to add :

-Survived getting crushed by a boulder.
-Survived an Odama Rasengan to the spine ( against Minato during the Kyuubi attack )
-Survived 700 billion paper bombs.
-Took a Rasengan to the shoulder from KCM Naruto ,and continued fighting like its nothing.
-Got sliced by Minato ( before he became Juubi Jin ).