Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: (Spoiler) Well.....

You guys see it as Naruto dying, I see it as time for him to see the sage.

I just don't want him to die:(
Exactly. If you people really think the main character is going to be dead, for good dead, them you are insane. This is Naruto being a Sage time.

NaruSasuRival

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my first time to make a early post in chapter discussion. Man, this chapter was heavenly good. I could not bear anymore BS on these forum. To think that Naruto will get Yin Kurama without showing what he is capable on his own would have been the geatest BS I would ever have seen in a story.

And for those who think Madara is invincible, I guarantee you have not read the Naruto series very well. Naruto has the power to defeat Madara. If you read carefully, Kishi call Madara Rikudo, and it was the same for Juubito. All of them have the power of Rikudo, but not the sage power. There will be only one Rikudo Sennin in this arc, and it will be Naruto.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, this chapter was alright, I understand there's some foreshadowing going on with Team Gai and what's happening with Sasuke but IMO, Kishi spent too much time on both parts, I give a 3/5 due to the pacing and an overall lack of plot development

-So we still can't see who's creeping on Sasuke. Am I the only one thinking the dust of sand came from nowhere? Lol It seems that team Taka is concerned about the chakra around Sasuke, meaning it's possible as I doubt Kabuto could escape Izanami and still have ill-intentions for Sasuke

-Slight humor with Team Gai. I miss having their attitude in the manga so it was refreshing. Even though it looks like Tenten might put these weapons to us, you can't help but feel bad for the fact that she's stuck alone with the hot-blooded duo lol. Seems like we're getting some foreshadowing with them though so hopefully we'll see more characters getting the shine next chapter.

-Why in the world is Minato panting? He's an Edo and he doesn't look like he has any rods in him so why? Also, just how much difficulty could Minato and Kakashi be having with BZ? Just doesn't make much sense to me how they could be having this struggle.

-I kind of figured that sealing the Kyuubi back in Naruto wouldn't go so easily planned but I should have know BZ was gonna troll Minato like that. So did BZ get a hold of the Kyuubi or just simply put Minato on hold for Rikidou Madara? Seems like the gang is pretty screwed right now but I have a feeling Obito isn't down for the count yet, I think he will be the factor to start turning the battle around against Madara and start to tip the tables.

-Favorite part of the chapter was seeing the lovely couple bicker between each other as their role of being a parent Lol just love the relationship between these two as you can tell they desperately wanted to be the best parents they could be.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: (Spoiler) Well.....

He and Sasuke are dying for good. They need to meet the damn sage in the afterlife so that we can ****ing get SO6P vs Jubi fight for real....

Awesome G

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's hard to believe that Minato and Kakashi have been struggling against black zestu for all this time. Only good bit was the ending other than that it felt really dragged out.

HNIC

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just END already!

Here we go again, more cliffhangers and boring dialogue. How the hell are those in the presence of Madara suppose to pose any threat? Garda failed, Minato has no kyuubi, Naruto's dying and Kakashi seems exhausted. But I'm sure Kish will pull some crap move.

Also, what happened to swirl Zetsu?

Madara really spit out the seals -_- foreshadowing his end! Gai and Lee using 8th gate seems reasonable but I'm sure they wouldn't die.

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: So how bout now???

How are they gonna pull that off? Can Kakashi get it out? Obito is dead so he can't do it lol. How would they even know to use it either

Status
Not open for further replies.