Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing!!! Chapter! 5/5 the end is near. Oro and Hiruzen working together like the good old days, the kages charging towards the tree to cut it down, Tobirama helping with the transportation jutsu and Naruto and Sasuke finally the come together with Kurama's chakra and the susanoo and that kakashi come on back to the battle..... the chapters to come will be epic.... great art work Kishimoto

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved the new chapter...From Orochimaru and Hiruzen working together,to Tsunade and Sakura being badass...And of corse the part I liked the most are Sasuke and Naruto :) Truly the ones who will shape the future of the shinobi world...And from my point of you Obito wanting to see Naruto's path reminds me of Orochimaru wanting to see what will become of Sasuke...It's like wanting to see what could of been if you chosed to stay on the the good side.

nrto60

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...........................AWESOME CHAPTER..........................

:hooray:

TO ALL THE WHINERS:noes: AND BORED-UP FANS, HERE IS WHAT KISHI DOES..... all those who hate the ups and downs in the Manga don't forget its all part of the show........................

KISHI ROCKS................... MAN I AM SO PUMPED I CAN'T WAIT FOR A WEEK TO PASS:T_T:.........

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Woohoo! More Talk no Jutsu and no progression whatsoever.

Yeah, i say he should've split the tnj in more chapters, because as for now, the war is in its climax, people on the battlefield can't afford to talk when there's a giant tree sucking chakra (life, actually) from them...the story needs suspense, it's nearly the end U_U this chapter was really rushed : sasuke and naruto were crushed in a few seconds, then they immediately recovered due to naruto's ninja way :|

Seems kishi wants to finish quicker this maga...:|
The war started several chapters ago- many mysteries were unfolded as it's reaching it's end. How much more it can be dragged without losing the point the writer wants to make..

One of the problem is most of discuss this manga way too much. We tire ourselves out while waiting for the new chapter. If we would be reading it as complete series -it wouldn't seem so long or slow, nor that much rushed. And probably we would be able to review it better.

It may not be the best piece of literature out there but no one reads a 650 chapter long manga spread over many years if it's not written well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hebi Sasuke

kakai123

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...........................AWESOME CHAPTER..........................

:hooray:

TO ALL THE WHINERS:noes: AND BORED-UP FANS, HERE IS WHAT KISHI DOES..... all those who hate the ups and downs in the Manga don't forget its all part of the show........................

KISHI ROCKS................... MAN I AM SO PUMPED I CAN'T WAIT FOR A WEEK TO PASS:T_T:.........
well said, its about time people realize the style of kishimoto.
anyways, it was a bombastic chapter=D

jonsin19

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you summon someone who's dead? Or reverse summon someone who's dead, with a contract seal? The reverse summoning Justu is something that could be used to summon Jariyas body... His toads have a contract seal. They should have been able to summon his body.

Reactions: Osagyefo
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty nice chapter. I really liked Orochimaru's words and finally is making his move. Kakashi seems to know everything about the battlefield.. Or not? The combination of Kyuubi and Susanoo is awesome.

Reactions: Osagyefo

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you summon someone who's dead? Or reverse summon someone who's dead, with a contract seal? The reverse summoning Justu is something that could be used to summon Jariyas body... His toads have a contract seal. They should have been able to summon his body.
You want Jiraiya to join the party eh :yay:

Great chapter today
- Tsunade x Sakura badassery (capable of only summoning 1/10 of Katsuyu :Omg:)
- Bijuu-Susanoo
- Foreshadowed Obito TnJ
- Orochi joining the fray
- Minato foreshadowed to hand over Yin Kurama
- Minato's FTG better that Tobirama's U_U ..................

Good enough for me 5/5

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For me it was okay (just ok), I think Obito is being prepared t be tnj'd which I don't like, it just reminds me of pain vs naruto (tnj was fun there) but tnj is out of place now.

AndreJNZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come on. You cant say that the Sasuke and Naruto fusion there isn't awesome, man. Kurama Biju Mode and Susanoo covering him. Well, Madara did that before, but this!!! I can't WAIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.