Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice chapter 5/5 from me............ nice to see some of oro.. and obito finally showing some action as jubbi jin,,, lol he stopped naruto BM and sasuke 's susano like it is nothing

Kronnic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke & Naruto will fuse Kurama and Susanoo, Obito is now having second thoughts and in the process being TNJ'ed.
Loved Oro's lines about if he allows Madara plan to manifest then he can't continue his experiments.
Sakura is in the same class as Tsunade as far as being a medic that can also attack.

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5

That was awesome chapter. No flaws.
+ 1 for Kages, Shinobis and Samurais (obvious thing) :happy:
+ 1 for Hiruzen and Orochimaru teamwork + Tobirama and Minato FTG teamwork (unexpected)
You must be registered for see images

+ 1 for Sakura and Tsunade teamwork

+ 1 for Kakashi knowing Obito better than anyone (something new to know) Obito!!

+ 1 for Naruto and Sasuke Combining their BM and Susano'o :hooray: (As predicted to be different from old version of Kyuubi and Susano'o combo)

GhostProject

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: It will happen!!!!!

I don't think TNJ is going to happen on Obito. He is way too strong willed and determined to be swayed by anything other than how he sees things.

I think Kakashi was implying that Obito hasn't been aiming to outright kill Naruto, because he wants more to be stopped/proven wrong by Naruto. Until Naruto physically stops him, he won't be swayed, but he is giving Naruto time to do it. It looks to me like Kishi is setting up Obito to have a tragic anti-hero's death, sort of like Itachi, but in his death he will probably admit Naruto is the savior the ninja world needs or something like that.

Reactions: Rezolution

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Sakura, you were understimated...

Sakura's strength should have been recognizable ever since she formed the Yin Seal. Why some thought she wouldn't have exactly what Tsunade has is something I don't get.

Anyways... Looks like Katsuyu is basically just a giant bank where Contracted individuals can loan out portions of her XD!
Well, it's safe to assume that she is in sluggy business, something to think about a new product line. Who knows... Katsuyu Healing Saliva, Crepe a la Katsuyu, Katsuyu condoms, or whatever your imagination have right at the moment.

Possibilities are infinite, these products can be summoned from anywhere with shipping cost 0.

:|

Reactions: KGB Kakuzu
Status
Not open for further replies.