[Predictions] Naruto Manga Chapter 648 - A plan to turn the tide.

Rokudaime Hokage Naruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys, haven't made one of these for a while, thought I'd give it another shot. Enjoy :whip:

(Thoughts)
[Actions]

Tobirama: Sasuke-Kun, please tell me you haven't made the same mistake as Naruto, and that you have a way of harnessing Senjutsu chakra.

[Sasuke looks back at Tobirama, while Naruto sniggers]:snick:
Sasuke:I have a plan
[Naruto looks upset]

Naruto:Eeeh Sasuke, what do you mean?

Sasuke:In my fight with the Hachibi, Juugo healed me by implanting some of his cells. Juugo's clan has the ability to passively absorbe Natural Energy, which is where the curse seal comes from...
[Sasuke enters a new form of the cursed seal]

[Naruto shown with a pained expression]
Naruto:Hmmm I don't really understand but whatever, lets go!

[They both look at each other momentarily and the hint of a smile tugs at their lips]:hooray:

[Sasuke fires a Susanoo arrow at Obito]
Obito:Hmmpf
[Obito causes a branch of the Shinju to grow and take the attack, however before the Shinju can absorb all the Chakra in the attack, the arrow does some damage to the tree.]

Obito:Sasuke why are you doing this, in infinite Tsukuyomi, you can have your family back, your brother back, you will live in a world with no pain, no fear and in a world where your brother wasn't forced to kill his own parents.

[Sasuke hesitates]

Naruto:Sasuke, don't listen to that bastard, a genjutsu isn't the way, it would all be a lie.
[Naruto throws a rasenshuriken at Obito, which he easily dodges.]

Sasuke:Itachi, believed in you Naruto, he told me that, just before he cancelled the Edo Tensei...I, I shall trust Itachi.
[Sasuke, slashes at the ground where Obito is, forcing Obito to jump into the air.]
[Naruto is seen charging a Senjutsu powered bijuu dama, which Sasuke, then adds his enton to with an arrow.

[Scene pans around, to individual shinobi]
Tobirama:(They are outstanding, at such a young age as well.)
[Hiruzen remembers when he assigned Naruto and Sasuke to team 7]
Hiruzen:(I made a good decision.)
Suigetsu:(The heck is the fight?)
Sakura:(They... will fight back for us!)
Random fodder:(Hashirama-sama is right, we cannot give up)

[Panel shows the alliance with a single speech bubble]
Alliance:Goooo!

[An enormous explosion rocks the battlefield, the air itself is cracking.]

Kiba(Holy shit that was big! He's definitely finished.)

[The smoke clears, and Obito is shown falling]

Obito:(If I hadn't dodged the centre of that attack at the last second, I would have been serious injured.)

[Obito manages to land on his feet, but one knee sinks to the floor] :beat:

Obito:(I have to finish them quickly)

[Obito, appears infront of Sasuke, leaving a trail of dust in his wake, with his black spheres poised to strike]

[A flash, and Naruto's clone attack's Obito, forcing him to duck to avoid the attack, allowing Naruto to grab Sasuke]

Gai:(Remembers Naruto deflecting the 5 bijuu dama) He's even faster than before.

[Naruto and Sasuke shown standing side by side, facing down Obito.]

[Scene switches to Madara and Hashirama]
Hashirama:(He wants to use me? And, what is that black rod?) Madara, you know I would never willingly help you take control of the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Madara:I know
[Hashirama looks puzzled]
Hashirama:Then...?

[Madara pulls down meteor towards Hashirama, smaller than before but it is still would crush part of the alliance.
Hashirama:Madara leave the others out of this. Senpō: Mokuton: Shin Sūsenju!
[Hashirama, concentrating intently, safely directs the meteor away from the alliance with a pained expression].

[Madara darts passed a branch of the Shinju and stabs Hashirama with the black rod.]

Madara:Hashirama, how long has it been since we've fought on the same side.
[Madara is shown looking towards Obito and the Shinju, he looks back at Hashirama.]

[Hashirama's chest is shown with the tip of the black rod sticking out and then his face is shown, with Rinnegan eyes.]:what:

[Gokage arive]

Tsunade:Grandfath...
[Tsunade sees the Rinnegan in Hashirama's eyes and Madara smiles at her] :noes:

Madara:Don't worry my dear, Hashirama is going to help me turn the tide.

[Battle field is shown, with Naruto and Sasuke facing down Obito, while Tsunade rushes towards Hashirama and Madara]

What has happened to Hashirama!?!?

Last edited:

grenwood

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good prediction, though i wish it came a little later in the week. reading good prediction helps ease the wait for the real manga to come out. but this is right after the manga was released so it doesnt ease the wait.

Reactions: manufran02

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow even though I didn't like how Sasuke was able to suddenly use a curse mark which he supposedly had for so long, I must say that the ending was quite impressive=D

Rokudaime Hokage Naruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice prediction, I enjoyed the random fodder part.
great predication keep it up
Nice, I enjoyed it!
Great .
Madara:Don't worry my dear, Hashirama is going to help me turn the tide :snick:
Nice enjoyed it !
that is called A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
Wow even though I didn't like how Sasuke was able to suddenly use a curse mark which he supposedly had for so long, I must say that the ending was quite impressive=D
Nice work you put up there
Thanks guys!

And Byron, it's debateable, but as I'm not Kishi I couldn't explain it properly, Sasuke still probably needs Juugo's help or something. They didn't use it before because they didn't know only senjustsu chakra worked on Juubito, (Sasuke hasn't tried to attack him since that was found out) so he hadn't had a chance to show it yet.