Not open for further replies.

LolaM

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Minato used the Reaper Death Seal on Kurama he sealed half of Kurama's Chakra in Naruto and the other half in himself. Naruto has always had only half of Kurama's power since the beginning, if he did have the other half I can't imagine how hard it would have been to control it back when it went wild regularly.

Seems Madara has known Obito's weakness from the beginning, which explains why he has been stalling Hashirama, since Hashi has the most powerful Sage mode of the bunch. Orochimaru does know sage mode, even if he didn't know it before, he does now that he obtained his power from Kabuto.

I'm guessing that Tsunade also has a Sage mode, perhaps that seal on the forehead is made up of Natural energy, which gathers for years before being released as a more powerful sage mode. That would explain the huge boost in physical strength that both her and Sakura have after the seal is ready. If that's true then Sakura can technically go into Sage mode at any point since her seal is finished charging!

I know that when the seal is released it heals the user constantly, but what if Sakura's version of the seal is offensive instead of defensive, what if she gains massive strength powered by Natural Energy when the seal is released?
I was always under the impression that Tsunade and Sakura's monster strength was because they have superior chakra control and are able to localize their chakra and realease it all at once. (when naruto and sakura battle kakashi he states this).

Also i thought that diamond thing what ever its name, was the pinnacle of chakra control. That for years sakura/ tsunade store up some of their chakra in a fixed area and then release it. We know Hashirama has sage mode but we also know that Tsunade couldn't master the same jutu thing Hashirama has (when the five kage fight madara he ridiculous tsunade that even though she is related to hashirama she could master his jutsu).

Overall i don't think Tsunade or Sakura has sage mode from their diamond seal. Sage mode uses nature energy and you have to be still to be able to collect it...so even though they stored their chakra they weren't sedentary the entire time they did so, so i don't see how that makes sense if it was nature energy.

Although one point i will say, is we know that the toads and snakes know sage mode. And the legendary three were known for their summons jiriya the toad (also a sage), Orochimaru snakes (also a makeshift sage mode kinda like a bastardization but kabuto does know sage mode so Oro does as well), and the Slug with Tsunade. Weren't there three summons that use sage mode, snake toad and one other...i wouldn't fine it weird if slugs were the third it would fit the whole legendary three thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the slugs knew sage jutsu but i would be if tsunades diamond seal was...that wouldn't make sense.

Also where did Hashirmam learn sage mode? There are a lot on unknowns but i doubt the diamond seal is senjutsu.

Last edited:

jediknite2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just can't stop staring at the one hand resenngan this will make his fighting even more deadly.... Block block sudden rassengan you can't counter cos u are using taijustu ...KaBoom you are dead.

Last edited:

Quajo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You may be right by saying that Naruto's half is the stubborn one since it is the yang (physical energy) aspect of Kurama. I think that explains why naruto has so far been terrible with genjutsu which is based on ying energy. I think naruto would become a much more complete shinobi if he gets the Minnato half of kurama.

Slye

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moon's eye plan should be coming up soon. Naruto should be able to escape the genjutsu with Kurama's help of course. I figure Naruto will have to fight his friends who are trapped in the genjutsu.

Creater

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, Awesome Hit on Obito's ass when he's bragging that he's badass. LOL

+1 to Jiraiya he really deserved to be called Konoha's Legendary Sannin and Yondaime Hokage's Sensei.

Too bad his Sensei aka Sandaime got his ass kicked too early. -1 for Sarutobi Clan.

Again, cant wait for next one i wish to see some more of obito's ass begin kicked.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to question how strong Juubito really is. Yes, Jinchuuriki 1-7 + 8 Tails tentacle + 9 Tails mouth powers? Big deal. Naruto only has part of the 9 Tails power and look how strong he is. If Juubito is strong enough to carry out his plan as is, this manga is stupid.

eryq

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to question how strong Juubito really is. Yes, Jinchuuriki 1-7 + 8 Tails tentacle + 9 Tails mouth powers? Big deal. Naruto only has part of the 9 Tails power and look how strong he is. If Juubito is strong enough to carry out his plan as is, this manga is stupid.
No one is helping Juubito at the moment and he is holding his own against the Hero Hokages, an elite Uchiha and Naruto. They all have previous battles under their belts knowing their abilities and he is winging it while controlling all that extra power he just inherited.

Ngeezy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does anyone remember that time when Ma and Pa toad tried going into sage mode with naruto but it didn't work because Kurama was rejecting them? Also that time when he went 9 tails and sage mode at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.