Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 635 - Without My Help

Tsunade is lying down on the ground and is still in two pieces.... Around her we see all Kages and Katsuyu.... Apparently Tsunade managed to heal the Kages of fatal injuries and saved their lives.... But she seems to be even beyond Katsuyu's help....

Orochimaru, Suigetsu and Karin arrive....

You must be registered for see images
Orochimaru - Looks like you are not in good shape Tsunade.... (Smirks)

Mei - (In a shocked and confused voice) Isn't that.... Isn't that.... Orochimaru..?!?!

Onoki - (In a grim voice) Yes.... But he was supposed to be dead....

Gaara - I thought Sasuke Uchiha killed him.... (Looks at Suigetsu and Karin) And those two are Sasuke's accompliances from The Kage Summit Attack....

Raikage A - If you are here to see whether were are dead and if not.... Then to kill us.... I'll kill you here and now....

Orochimaru - Hehehehe (Smirks) You really believe you can do that ehh..?? (Licks his Tongue) In you current condition even if you all were to attack me at the same time.... I can kill all of you in one blow.... Besides.... I am here to help you all....

(Gokages are puzzeled)

Onoki -(Angrily Shouts) What are you trying to pull here Orochimaru..?!?! I know from my past dealings with Akatsuki.... You are the most devious member they ever had....

Tsunade - (Coughs Blood while talking) Orochimaru.... You.... You.... What are.... You.... What.... Just What.... Are you after....?!?!

Orochimaru - Isn't it obvious..?? (Smirks) I don't wish to be put in a stupid Genjutsu.... That nonsense Infinite Tsyukumi.... Why else would I help you all..?? I'm just doing it for my own benefit....

Gaara - We still don't trust you.... You can backstab us any moment....

Orochimaru - Don't worry Gaara.... I won't repeat what I did with The 4th Kazekage.... Hehehehe.... (Gaara Scowls)

Onoki - Damn Right.... You better not try anything like that.... I will kill you myself if I feel you are trying to do anything suspicious.... I am not going to die till this war is over and The Shinobi World achieves peace.... (Gives Oro a stern look)

Orochimaru - You are quite excited to see the conclusion of this war and the fate of The Shinobi World.... Ehh.... Tsuchikage.... (Licks his Tongue) Don't worry.... If you die.... I'll bring you back as my Edo Puppets.... So you won't miss out any of the action.... (Evil Smirk)

(Gokages Flinch)

Orochimaru - Karin.... Treat the other Kages.... I'll take care of Tsunade.... (Karin goes to help a disgusted Mei)

(Orochimaru regurgitates something out of his mouth.... Onoki and Tsunade are shocked to see it....)

Onoki - What The....?!?! What is the meaning of this....?!?! From where did you get THAT THING.....?!?!?!?!?!

Tsunade - Orochimaru.... THAT THING.... THAT THING.... It.... It... (Coughs Blood)

Onoki - (Shouts with all his might) THAT THING IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE USED....!!!! ESPECIALLY BY THE LIKES OF YOU OROCHIMARU....!!!!

(All other look at Tsunade,Onkoi and Orochimaru in utter confusion)

Orochimaru - (Looks from Onoki to Tsunade) I like to have TRUMP CARDS up my sleeve.... You know it Tsunade, don't you..?? (Tsunade throws him a disgusting look) THIS THING IS MY KEY.... Moreover I need it to save your life.... You are in your most helpless hour right now.... Hehehehe.... If you want to live.... You are at my mercy.... In short....

YOU WON'T SURVIVE WITHOUT MY HELP....

Hope you enjoyed reading it....

S A G E

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love the fact that you used images for each character :win:
Great job overall :whip:

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You sure love onepiece don't u.Can u tell me whether I should read it or not,cause I just can't take even 10 chapter of that manga no matter how hard I try.Should I force myself to read it?and how many chapters till I start liking it naturally like Naruto?

OT- Good work.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
karin power is for healing, even a heavy wounded tsunade can be healed. Remember sasuke when he was stabbed by killer bee? Karin save him with his power to heal. Tsunade will be save probablyl/Tsunade.png[/IMG]Tsunade - (Coughs Blood while talking) Orochimaru.... You.... You.... What are.... You.... What.... Just What.... Are you after....?!?!

Orochimaru - Isn't it obvious..?? (Smirks) I don't wish to be put in a stupid Genjutsu.... That nonsense Infinite Tsyukumi.... Why else would I help you all..?? I'm just doing it for my own benefit....

Gaara - We still don't trust you.... You can backstab us any moment....

Orochimaru - Don't worry Gaara.... I won't repeat what I did with The 4th Kazekage.... Hehehehe.... (Gaara Scowls)

Onoki - Damn Right.... You better not try anything like that.... I will kill you myself if I feel you are trying to do anything suspicious.... I am not going to die till this war is over and The Shinobi World achieves peace.... (Gives Oro a stern look)

Orochimaru - You are quite excited to see the conclusion of this war and the fate of The Shinobi World.... Ehh.... Tsuchikage.... (Licks his Tongue) Don't worry.... If you die.... I'll bring you back as my Edo Puppets.... So you won't miss out any of the action.... (Evil Smirk)

(Gokages Flinch)

Orochimaru - Karin.... Treat the other Kages.... I'll take care of Tsunade.... (Karin goes to help a disgusted Mei)

(Orochimaru regurgitates something out of his mouth.... Onoki and Tsunade are shocked to see it....)

Onoki - What The....?!?! What is the meaning of this....?!?! From where did you get THAT THING.....?!?!?!?!?!

Tsunade - Orochimaru.... THAT THING.... THAT THING.... It.... It... (Coughs Blood)

Onoki - (Shouts with all his might) THAT THING IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE USED....!!!! ESPECIALLY BY THE LIKES OF YOU OROCHIMARU....!!!!

(All other look at Tsunade,Onkoi and Orochimaru in utter confusion)

Orochimaru - (Looks from Onoki to Tsunade) I like to have TRUMP CARDS up my sleeve.... You know it Tsunade, don't you..?? (Tsunade throws him a disgusting look) THIS THING IS MY KEY.... Moreover I need it to save your life.... You are in your most helpless hour right now.... Hehehehe.... If you want to live.... You are at my mercy.... In short....

YOU WON'T SURVIVE WITHOUT MY HELP....

Hope you enjoyed reading it....
[/QUOTE]