kunlebade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Twas a good chapter. I would wait to see Gamakichi near Bunta to see what his true size is now.
Good to see Sakura in action as well; not seen her like that since she fought Sasori.
So is Sasuke following Madara's Path: Good - Bad - Good - Finally Bad?
Still waiting to see what Naruto does with the Beasts inside him.
Hope we have a good chapter released tomorrow as well; I expect the Kages to be finally be shown?

anilz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After I read attack on titan ..Naruto is really getting shit boring now days ,why the Fk sakura -.- and all the *****s getting dream of hukages that was also so lame... mark my word kishi naruto will fall soon

Vrikie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Manga feeling like Fillers now?

What a buncha trolls, lololol, u guyz flap ur pukers like u axly paid to read Kish's manga... I'm pretty sure u didn't... Now I'm not saying that didn't suck, coz I've read better from the guy... But I'll be damned if I'd let u 'fans' crucify Kish this way... I mean if he decided to just stop after reading all this shit, wtf would u trolls do on a wednesday? Certainly not make a better manga than the one ur hating on, yet for some odd ****ing reason, keep reading... Kish is a genius, shut up and read dammit... :eww:

Status
Not open for further replies.