Not open for further replies.

Ryancanwhat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either way it's all led up to this and i honestly just can't wait to see how everything unfolds in the coming months. 5/5 :) I feel that Hashirama or Minato will name team 7 the new sannin along with Orochimaru's consent if he stays neutral at the moment and Tsunade unless she is in fact K.I.A but at this moment all i know is that she's incredibly wounded like she was in the fight with pain but i feel that the Tsuchikage won't let her save him and instead have her use the healing powers on her self.

brizzy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how do you still say sakura is useless, i dont even like her, but i have to admit she jus surpassed alot of people, and is now stronger than hinata

Genjitxu

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Little Jubi fodders!
Hashi's clone isn't going to just let Madara sit around. He'll strike first and be defeated by Madara's "indian style." Then in an "aw shiz" moment the clone will go poof and the real Hashirama will realize Madara's on a whole new scale.
I'm hoping for a deep forest emergence inside the barrier reminiscent of the Oro/Hiruzin fight

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does everyone want to be hokage now?:erm:
Cudos to Sakura finally doing something worth while for once, although she already starts dissing Naruto since Sasuke is back, women always seem to like guys that mistreat them :(
Personally I'm waiting to see Minato fight, which should be entertaining.=D
i'm beginning to have this feeling that the kages are only there to hold that barrier. only hashirama will get a fight... madara.

as for everyone wanting to become hokage. it was more of a joke or fantasy. kind of like how all kids want to be astronauts when they grow up.

Akin347

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, first of - I wanna say that, I'm a Naruto fan ( not a fan-boy - Don't get it twisted ... ). And I'll admit the chapter wasn't all too exciting. But even as a Naruto fan, I was pretty damn impressed with Sakura's growth. I mean .... did you see that explosion ? It was almost like a mini - Beast bomb!
What I don't understand is why people are still sleeping on her and saying things like, " She's still not on Sasuke's or Naruto's level " or " All she did was display super human strength - same as always ." In case any of you haven't noticed, each member of Team 7 was a disciple of at least one of the three legendary Sanin. And while It's true Naruto and Sasuke's power have reached arcane heights and Sakura hasn't been shown honing her skills too often, I wouldn't jump to conclusions by saying she's just a peice of crap and has no use in the manga. You all know for a fact that Tsunade is beast in terms of strength, taijutsu and medical techniques. So before you bash Sakura, just remember this - The student will always surpass their master.

Last edited:

xZobiNx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder if madara will even notice or pay attention to the fact that sasuke is a uchiha and act surprised that he is fighting against him, or maybe he to just to focused on fighting hashi.

Reimei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically, EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE HOKAGE. EVERYBODY.
Naruto managed to infect everybody with this paranoia.
And Sakura got the thing, it took her long, but finally she'll make justice to being Tsunade's student.

But what's more important: is it just me, or this manga is getting worse by every chapter? I'm really not getting where is all of this going...

Akin347

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But what's more important: is it just me, or this manga is getting worse by every chapter? I'm really not getting where is all of this going...
Honestly, I think it's just you and your opinion, because I obviously don't feel the same - no offense
And although I have a certain nostalgia for some good old fashion Kunai throwing - back in the academy days, I still think the story, overall, has come a long way - for the better...

XxLotusxX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I think it's just you and your opinion, because I obviously don't feel the same - no offense
And although I have a certain nostalgia for some good old fashion Kunai throwing - back in the academy days, I still think the story, overall, has come a long way - for the better...
I agree, I am enjoying it still. I think people are angry that the manga is not going the way they want it to. People should learn some patience and let Kishi write his manga as he pleases. All will be revealed in due time.

Reactions: MrDuck

azza maulana

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto -Rasenggan from minato
-Rasen suriken from own create
-Sennin mode from jiraya
-bijudama rasenggan from own create
-nine tail mode
-ten tail mode just wait power from hachibi
sasuke -chidori from kakashi
-snake from orochimaru
-ameterasu from itachi
-isanagi own uchiha
-isanami own uchiha
-susano'o own uchiha
but sakura just from tsunade =D not a level for naruto n sasuke. sorry fans of sakura=D
but the god of mind of manga just Khisi :) borrrrring to wait....

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone's going to unleash some new and awesome power that will be all-powerful and stuff...eventually. Maybe they'll go through one more demoralizing episode before they pick things up and kick some ass. Obito or someone is going to descend into complete madness and start becoming easier to get the jump on them. Secrets will be heard and someone's spirit is going to pop up and award whatever to someone.

Or Naruto wakes up from his dream and goes to the academy. :beat:

aldier

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
team 7 members are good on their own fields... naruto as a bijuu who learned and mastered the tailed beast forms though not as perfect, as a student of jiraiya where he mastered the rasengen and introduced him to the toads and made him go sage mode... Sasuke as an uchiha who now has his sharingan in a higher level... and as orochimarus student which could have made him learn some of oro's forbidden jutsu... Sakura as someone who doesn't have any ninja family history but is still able to perform well in the academy and as a student of Tsunade which made her an awesome medical ninja and can even counter the most complicated poisons or viruses... and now sakura leveled up with her brute strength... doesn't that leveled the grounds for you guys?

naruto who's a descendant of the senjus (Whom you'll expect to gain much power)
Sasuke who's from the clan of uchihas (whom you'll expect to gain some powerful eye jutsu)
Sakura who's from a normal family with no ninja history (but still she gained that much strength)

Now that made it quite equal...

Isabel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, time for my review.

I loved this chapter <3 I seriously did, it was about time Sakura got powered up and wasn't a weak little girl anymore.
Now honestly, I believe people can't read what has been writing.

Sakura: " Tsunade-Sama...it seems that finally I COULD catch up to them "

She is not saying she is at the same level, but more or less saying she doesn't have to depend that much onto them anymore and can provide help in her own way.

Lot of people are still somewhat confused of why she never used the technique before and become useful. She was storing her own chakra up for three years, to the right time to release it, which is now.

I was actually hoping for a new jutsu, like lot of people were, this was pretty much predictable. But the good thing is, Sakura is getting more stronger, and even Sasuke acknowledged that with a smirk and a " heh ". I will be honest l'D This raised up my hopes for Sasusaku again. But I am disappointed she just forgot he tried to kill her when he protected her there. Sakura, hello? He tried to kill you x_x He deserves to be ignored or something or least punched. Hopefully that happens after the war >>;

I find it amusing people are calling her a ***** again because she was being mean to Naruto, dudes, did you forget what Team 7 was like back in the days? If so you better go back to read it. Sakura was a ***** back at that time, but at this time she is more or less joking with Naruto like he did with her about her being his somewhat " girlfriend. " That's how the both tease each other as friends, and even Naruto proved he was kidding with Sakura about it when he said " I'll never..never..turn on Sakua-chan again... "

. . . Every time I read that it sounds so weird what he says. XD

Now back to people still calling her weak. This jutsu - what someone told me - is S-Rank. That's not a weak jutsu at all x_x Shizune said she couldn't do the jutsu, and Hashirama stated she was more scary than Tsunade, and Tsunade - again from what someone told me - did not master this technique until her adult hood. Sakura is still a teen, she is learning much more faster than Tsunade did. It would possibly only be a matter of time before Sakura TRULY surpasses Tsunade on all levels and all her techniques.

Now to Madara . . . Sorry big guy, I love ya, but I laughed at you. xD Just...he sits down....ok.....ok.....eue; Lol...
Agreeee with you completely :)

HUZIS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cant understand all the haters there

if u dont like this and the last few chapters
why do u read them every ****ing time

kishi is the writer, not u.......