[Predictions] Naruto Manga Chapter 631 - "Tag Teams" Prediction By Shouri Uchiha

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An amazing prediction :win: :ls: ......but minato using the word "sama" was a bit out of context, Sama usually translates as "lord" or "master" but anyways it was soo amazing :x3:

Reactions: Sherlock.

~Zonta~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great read ..... Its
You must be registered for see images

Loved reading every bit of the prediction and looking forward some more awesome stuffs for your side......=D

Epic just epic .... Plus rep but Unfortunately I can't rep you bro :T_T:

Sherlock.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is awesome but Minato should probably should be fight Madara, he's the only that could beat him cuz or his sealing techs
Yeah I could picture it,but I think it will be more talk between Saske and Naruto..
Hahahaha I loved it! It was nice how use pictures but I guess that they must have taken you much more time in order to find them. Rep and 5/5.
Sasuke definitely say to Naruto "you loser"
Awesome , i really want Sauske to fight madara so bad not hashi , i also think karin & jugo will restore naruto's chakra back to normal. i really enjoyed this man , thansk for the link ^_^

Only thing i didn't like was sakura talking , just wasted a panel :mad:_@:
The is really epic.
It seemed like I was reading the manga itself.
Great prediction, I could most likely see this happening. =D
great bro greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

first for your creativity and innovation

second for innovation and creativity

third for content
awesome prediction.
Cool story
Gr8.bt i thought about a whole other way look at my thread[the chakra recovery ...of tail beasts]
again buddy just awesome perdection
Good prediction bro.
IF YOU HAD NOT POSTED IT, THEN I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU NEGATIVE r e p ;)

Awesome prediction
Came with a flash!!
Liked most of it.
You removed the flaw that most of the predictors made.
In others, most of them were not shocked enough to hear Orochimaru's name(who was long dead and everybody knew about it) from Minato for being revived by him. But you nailed it.
LOL, for Karin-Naruto part. GJ
I was confused in thisGlad, You showed Minato failed in saving the shinobis from the firestyle, because even with FTG Minato couldn't have possibly saved most of them. Because he can use the FTG EITHER to save a small group of people or an individual from a huge attack by teleporting the group to a safe place OR teleport the attack instead of teleporting the group. The way he did with Juubi's TBB.

Liked that Sasuke's quote

I'm giving you 5 stars. You deserve it
awesome..and the ending was pretty imressive..
haha nice one loved the karin thing :)
Very good prediction Shouri Uchiha :win:

I really enjoyed reading it as there were nice dialogs with interesting but not overloaded action as happen to me often :(

I really like your idea of using pictures of characters =D, I would like to use in my prediction too even maybe picture of action or attak but I am sure with length of my prediction it would take me huge amount of time :sweat:

Anyway very good pace and characterization, I really really enjoyed reading it :cool:

Well done, my friend ;)
Wonderful presentation.I'll surely give this nothing less than 5/5...
I like the way you added pictures it makes it alot easier for some people to judge their emotions/expressions .
Nice Prediction it was thoughtful and very predictable.
An amazing prediction :win: :ls: ......but minato using the word "sama" was a bit out of context, Sama usually translates as "lord" or "master" but anyways it was soo amazing :x3:
Great Prediction :D keep it up.
An amazing prediction :win: You get a 5/5 from me. =D
Really Really Awesome!:win:

It actually was very realistic and the effort put in was awesome must of taken you some time definitely 5/5.

Well Done!!!
Great read ..... Its

Loved reading every bit of the prediction and looking forward some more awesome stuffs for your side......=D

Epic just epic .... Plus rep but Unfortunately I can't rep you bro :T_T:
Great Prediction

Excellent Presentation
Thanks Guys....

- Їиfєяио -

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:win: Great Prediciton bro :win:

:T_T: reading ua prediction after a long time :T_T:

loved ua prediction ... very very Kishi like :) .... i kno its a lot to ask but it wud be very nice of u if u keep predictin all the time :)

:win: ONCE AGAIN AWESOME PREDICTION :win:

pandu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Karin - YOU IDIOT....!!!! Be gentle.... It's my hand.... Not a piece of meat....

Naruto - This girl is crazy....

Karin - (To Jugo) His Chakra is still not restored....
XD XD XD

Sasuke - You are lucky that you are dead....(Sasuke frowns)

Madara - (Madara raises an eyebrow) Lucky..?? Is that so..?? If you think dying is lucky then I'll gladly send you to the other world....(Sasuke looks like he is really mad at Madara)

Sasuke - (Shouts) CAUSE IF YOU WERE ALIVE I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU THE WORST POSSIBLE DEATH.... I WILL OBILITRATE YOU....
Made my day U_U
It was simply brilliant.Can't imagine how much time and effort you've put into writing just a prediction.Great job man.
BTW are you from India???Your name seems to be a hindu one o_O