Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, Sasuke. Just wow.

Kishi that is not how you write a good character. I don’t care how “touching” Itachi’s goodbye was or how “eye-opening” Hashirama’s flashback was, people don’t change their f*cking beliefs in TWO F*CKING PANELS ALRIGHT. This is like Nagato all over again, god.

Karin, see that there? That thing flying away?

That’s my respect for you, Karin. It just flew straight out the window to never return again.

In other news OMFG FINALLY WE’RE LEAVING TO THE BATTLEFIELD IT WAS ABOUT TIME.

Tobirama has FTG eat your f*cking heart out haters.

Still a crappy chapter though.

2/5.
]
what is wrong with u?!

aimop95

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the sake of repetition...

As one other post stated before me. Sauske never was truly evil to begin with. He started out wanting to kill his brother, achieved that dream, then discovered the truth behind Itachi's actions. He was confused, angry, and really just gave into his emotions. Letting them run rampant as he tried to find the answer to why Itachi could accept such treatment from the village Itachi loved. His talk with Edo Itachi as well as this talk with the Hokages, has finally answered Sauske's desire to learn what motivated his brother to such self-sacrifice.

Now in order to honor his brother's legacy and intent, Sauske will fight Madara and protect the village. Whether he becomes part of that village is an entirely different matter. I believe he will self-exile himself, which will lead to one last arc after the war arc where Naruto beats the meaning of "I'm your friend and you better stop being so darn selfish so come back, kiss, and make up!" into Sauske.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WAAHH! This Chapter was soooo COOOLL!! loved how Kishi made the radical change on sasuke,.. hoho unlike most of the anime, the change didn't have to go through any epic fights but by worthy conversation.... hohoho!! AWESOME! XD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I definitely think that Sasuke will revert to his former mentality, but to a point. I don't think that he will go all out evil like Madara, but I have a feeling that there will be some sort of distance between him and the other characters. I'd like to think he will be somewhat of a loner type character who travels by himself and does his own thing. To me, he is doing this for his brother and because he knows that it is what his brother would want / like. But who knows, I may be completely wrong! :p

jediknite2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In One word Awesome. Talking about oro turning good, everyone seems to have skipped the intention of that character, he likes being a boss and he always wants power and more power, oro said he still wants to take sasuke over but he doesn't have enough power to do so yet.
1. He has gotten his hands back.
2. He still needs more power to overtake susuke's body I guess obito will be the key to doing that..his MS.
3. Orochimaru rocks..........

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the flying fk ? That's all it takes to change Sasuke's SO radical views ? What does this mean ? And Oro ? What the hell happened to this guy ? The manga have been developing into sasuke's attack for more than a hundred chapters and suddenly he's all good ?
Man, i hope there's something fishy here. If naruto-Sasuke ain't happening , then what was the point of all that build up ?
The Chapter was good but it took a way different direction than what i was thinking.
1) First off if you recall sasuke has ALWAYS made these sudden snap decisions (mostly dumb ones) like when he suddenly decided...u know wat f**k it, I'm a kill me some kages at the summit...remember wat his goal was killing the kages had no real connection (xcept for danzo) but he was like screw it why not.

2) He actually had time to for once in his damn life think rationally - heck he was even thinking while on the journey. So unlike all the other times he actually analysed everything properly and came to a decision. In otherwords he actually took time and thought it through...it wasn't just a few panels - re-read past manga leading up to there and u'll see.

3) As for oro - people are getting very very confused with who he is...Oro isn't wat i'd call 'good' he just goes with convenience - he has seen that his 'way' was not working so he wanted to for lack of a better term experiment and see if sasukes method will have better results. That's the type of person he is...if in the morning he feels that to find out more information the leaf needs to be destroyed by the evening if nobody stops him there's be a smoldering heap. All he cares about is finding the answers, that's his only true allegiance - to his ideals. It is just fortunate that sasukes direction just happens to work with his ideals (for now). So don't underestimate the snake - he is afterall attempting to get closer to the sage of six paths remember?

4) As for naruto sasuke...well that's up in the air - anything can happen but i'd quicker see them working with cool combos instead...kinda to change the whole fight against each other to working together, showing the old ideals that have cursed their villages etc. is broken.

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Couple of things that popped into my head while reading this:

Obviously Minato has the other half of the Kyubi chakra for Naruto. I wonder if that will allow him to look exactly like the 9 tails in KB Beast Mode. He sort of looks like a skeleton of the fox right now when he transforms.

Sasuke turning good again was sorta planned from the start so I don't see why anyone is shocked. We always knew he was going to open his eyes at one point and see things the way Itachi wanted him to.

Was Oro's real reason for attacking the leaf to test how strong the third hokage was or to test his strength against the third hokage and not to take it over? I don't think Oro's evil like we want him to be. I think he uses extreme measures to collect data on things he is studying. I mean why the hell would you go toe to toe with a four tails Naruto?

The Hokages being back tells me that Hashi has something he needs to teach Naruto in order to stop the Jubbi. I don't think they thought of a way to put that beast down. It's going to be hard enough to put Madara down let alone the ten tails.
About Oro I said something to that effect...he isn't wat i'd call 'evil' or 'good' but uses extreme measures to find his 'answers' the only reason he's going along with sasuke is cuz he wants to see the outcome of sasukes decision. His allegiance is to whatever gives him the answers he requires and (for now) sasuke's path is an experiment that he wants to see the results of.

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who are we kidding really , Awesome chapter , finally sasuke opens his eyes , I've been waiting for this for a LONG time ( although it's funny how many sasuke haters have a sudden respect for sasuke now ........ just saying ) , the war is basically over now , although it will take a while , Juubi and Madara vs naruto was terrible if you ask me , and the hinata encouragement while holding hands was awful , now we'll see the shinobi alliance's morale change to the better and if the kage's show up now , I have no idea how the war won't end in 2 chapters , honestly this is the naruto I like and not the let's kill a character just to show we can and feel all depressed about it .

I am hoping minato will give naruto the other half of the kyuubi's chakra and FTG , orochimaru will team up with Hiruzen , Tobirama will reveal something that won't make us hate him more , hopefully karin will go assist in healing or will just get knocked out until the war is over , she's too annoying , Iam feeling the Zetsu army will make a reappearance now .
ummm wat's so funny bout that - it makes sense, the only reason there were sasuke haters is cuz he was being an irrational **** - they actually respect him now cuz he made a concious well thought out decision based on everything he heard...go figure...*smh*

Edosadman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I bet it's going to take a while before the Kages reach the battlefield, just like the time Sasuke and co spent ages just to get to the Kages. Hope it doesn't come true, ha ha ha!

DaVe14

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the sake of repetition...

As one other post stated before me. Sauske never was truly evil to begin with. He started out wanting to kill his brother, achieved that dream, then discovered the truth behind Itachi's actions. He was confused, angry, and really just gave into his emotions. Letting them run rampant as he tried to find the answer to why Itachi could accept such treatment from the village Itachi loved. His talk with Edo Itachi as well as this talk with the Hokages, has finally answered Sauske's desire to learn what motivated his brother to such self-sacrifice.

Now in order to honor his brother's legacy and intent, Sauske will fight Madara and protect the village. Whether he becomes part of that village is an entirely different matter. I believe he will self-exile himself, which will lead to one last arc after the war arc where Naruto beats the meaning of "I'm your friend and you better stop being so darn selfish so come back, kiss, and make up!" into Sauske.
I agree with you Sasuke was never truly evil, especially if you take into consideration what his character development throughout the first part of naruto before shippuden. But when he found out the truth behind the whole Uchiha Clan Massacre he left his emotions take over and didnt have clear judgement of what he truly wanted to do.

Naruto Power

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto 628 Prediction : Arrival

Chapter starts with the army all nearly dead, Kakashi and Gai are badly wounded and Naruto is in his normal state with no head band at the front line.

Kakashi: They were holding back this entire time..
Gai: The power of two rinnegan users....inhuman.
Madara: Indeed, we preserved our rinnegan for after the Juubi would enter his final form.
The Juubi is in a sphere similar to Chibaku tensei floating

Madara: Although I am surprised that you were able to handle our rinnegan jutsu so easily...
Obito: It's because he's the one that defeated Nagato..he has some experience.
Madara: Shame, a worthy opponent..about to die.
Naruto: Heh...talk all you want...I'm still standing...you won't take me out that easily...
Obito and Madara put their hands up facing him
Obito: You pull, I'll push.
Madara: Ohhh, that's dark...you want to rip him in half?
Obito: That will at least demotivate the rest of his alliance.
Sakura, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Lee, TenTen, Shino, Kiba and Hinata jump and stand in front of Naruto, but they're all pretty much beaten up.
Naruto: !? Guys...get back...I don't want any of you dying....
Sai and Bee land in front of them all
Bee: Too late for that yo!
More fodder join the fray.
Obito: Out of the way.
Obito pushes all the fodder away with shinra tensei
Madara: Wood style, flower tree roots!
Trees come out of the ground and hold everyone else, they're all pinned down.
Lee: Hachimon 6 gat---
Lee starts falling as leep
Bee: Yo...this is..some powerfull stuff...
Samehadaa bites Bee
Bee: Right right! Sorry!
Bee's about to transform when Madara appears in front of him
Madara: Tsukyomi!~
Bee collapses.
Obito phases through everyone all the way up to Naruto
Obito picks up Naruto by the neck
Obito: Falling asleep already... infinite Tsukyomi hasn't even begun yet.
Kakashi: Shit...Naruto...no more chakra....
Gai: My bodies too sore from using the 7th gate.....
Obito's hand becomes a sharp spear made out of wood.
Obito: Goobye, Naruto.
Kakashi: OBITO DON'T!
Obito's hand his cut off by Sasuke's sword as he jumps in front of Naruto
Sasuke: So that's what's behind that mask of yours Tobi....
Sasuke goes to stab his face, but Obito falls back
Juugo comes out from behind and tries to crush Obito with his fist
Obito phases out of it and falls back more only to see a water bullet heading towards his face
Obito is sliced by it as he manages to dodge at the last second.
Suigetsu: I actually got him!
Obito: *That was a fast attack...*
Kakashi: Sasuke? What's going on?
Sasuke turns back to Kakashi
Sasuke: Why don't you take a look for yourself.
Kakashi Gai, Madara and Obito look up on a hill
Orochimaru walks out
Kakashi: !? I thought...
Obito: What? how....
From behind Orochimaru comes the 4 Hokages
Kakashi and Gai: !!!
Obito: Impossible...Kabuto said they couldn't be brought back...this must be a trick..
Hashirama see's Madara
Hashirama: HEY MADARA!
Madara: Nope...it's real.
Hashirama removes the trees surrounding the ninja
Minato lands near Naruto
Minato: Naruto! Wake up.
Naruto: da-dad? If you're here then...I must be dead?
Naruto's eyes barely see Sasuke standing in front of him.
Naruto: WHAAAT SASUKE?
Hiruzen lands near Kakashi and Gai
Gai: Lord Hokage!
Hiruzen: It's been a long time...I need you both on your feet.
Hashirama: Madara...we're finishing this war
Tobirama: Indeed.
Obito: I have no idea why Sasuke decided to join them..it's just one after another.
Madara: *This is bad...Hashirama is a big threat to me and the Juubi...I have to focus him*
Minato: Obito! Why?
Obito: Shut up sensei, you wouldn't understand even if I told you. Besides...
Juubi's shell starts opening up
Obito: It's arrived at last.
The final form of the Juubi is here
Chapter End.

Reactions: VolatileSoul
Status
Not open for further replies.