Cyanide Addiction

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A good flashback. We need to know the history rather than coming up with our own conclusion.
Nice one, I really do hope there are 2 or 3 more episode for flashback.
This is the truth. People have been making up their own back stories for far too long. In order to back up theories that make little to no sense. There's a reason I don't come up with too many theories myself, and that's because they rarely pan out. Predictions are a little bit different. They don't usually go that far into the future. I'll occasionally make a bet, or two on something..
Honestly I don't see the former Hokages making it into battle. As cool as it would be.

Flarian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In chapter 561, Madara mentions that edo tensei was originally intended to wipe out the map (when he dropped a meteorite on Gaara's division). Could it be that Tobirama created it for a war purpose?

Naruto Power

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto 626: "final promise"
Naruto 627:"interrupted"
Naruto 628: "reunions"

We see Kurama wrapped up by the wood dragon jutsu, which is draining his chakra. The huge summon of Hashirama looms over as the summons attacks the susan'oo armor directly.
"Path of peace: 10 storms!"
Suddenly the earth shakes huge craters occur, boulders emerge pummeling the defense. Water slams the shore and pounds it as well, wind rages and ice starts to rain down.

Madara,{damn, he is using his third element to make ice out of the moisture in the air. He is serious, but what is he doing?!} " that won't stop my susan'oo"

Hashirama(smiling), "I' m not trying to stop it."

"wood jutsu:cage of the beast!"

Madara, "what is that jutsu?!"

Hashirama, "it has been a while since you left the village. I have had to learn twice as much as before."
Huge wooden pillars surround Kurama, they have seals carved in them.
Madara leaps away removing Susan'oo as well.

Hashirama, "i do thank you,for some reason we couldn't find this one. Tobirama will probably say this one should stay with us."

Madara, "what, you mean you have captured the other beasts?! What do you mean keep this one?"
His eye begins to bleed.

Hashirama, {uh oh}"yes took some time, Tobirama had to watch over the Leaf for good while. I am going to divide them among the other hidden villages as a sign of good faith."

Kurama is laying inside the pillars calm and silent as if too weak act in anyway.

Madara," no, you will not have this beast!"

He is turning his head towards Kurama.

Hashirama, { no!}
Suddenly a wood clone emerges inside the pillars,it creates a wall of trees that suddenky are burning with black flames.

"Path of War: 200 closed hands!"

Madara is fighting and dodging attacks from the GIANT SUMMONS,he is encased in ultimate susan'oo.
Two clones emerge and use susan'oo as well. They are no match for the summons.

We see the pillars disperse and all the trees have burned, Hashirama stands with Tobirama whom just arrived. He has a huge scroll with an Uzumaki symbol on it, it is smaking and glowing with red chakra, the fox has just been sealed.

Tobirama, "so now we have the fox finally. Just in time your wife just returned from helping seal the one tail."
Hashirama,"oh you have started already? Well she will need much rest before. .."

Tobirama, "kill him this time or he will come back and kill what you have built whenyour gone."
He vanishes.

Hashirama turns to see Madara impale him with a susan'oo blade, the wood clone falls.

Hashirama is seen standing over Madara, " that was a waste of chakra, you are almost out. I know you will not listen to reason. I will not try to persuade you to see it my way any longer. "

Madara pulls out a kunai as Hashirama just looks down as he is sitting up but not standing.

Madara," a final pact, as long as you live i will not attack the leaf or even reveal my existence. In return you must keep the Uchiha safe. Tell everyone I died in battle, here in this valley,that our battle created,will be the end of our fighting."

As they both look around we see the just formed VotE.

Hashirama, "you will never return or show yourself while I live. Then as long as I live be me Hokage or not, the Uchiha will be safe."{o actually have a strong life force, i could naturally out live him, just have to be careful.}

They both grab the blade of the kunai spilling their blood on the blade.

Narrative, "I never saw or heard of Madara til now."

Tobirama,"dammit, you really are too nice."

Orochimaru, "well Sasuke, did you get your answers?"

He looks at Minato," how did you defeat Madara when he attacked with the 9 tails?"

Hashirama and Tobirama, "defeat Madara?!"

Sasuke, " I have attacked him.but i pass right through him. Even amaterasu has no effect he just regenerates."

Minato," yes i know, my Time space techniques gave me the upper hand,i was faster than he was."

Hashirama," who are you talking about Sasuke,is there another guy named Madara? "

Tobirama, "yes that doesnt sound like Madara Uchiha. Did u say time space techniques? "

Sarutobi, "yes he is know as the yellow flash, there was a flee on sight order placed by other villages during the war. He has taken out full armies of ninja in mwre moments. "

Minato, "Well I' m not as good at them as you 2nd Hokage. But actually, now that i hear your tale and think back, that couldnt have been him,i have no idea who it could have been. Maybe with more intel I could figure it out."

Suddenly a huge crash occurs dust and rubble is everywhere, juugo protected Sasuke,Orochimaru is getting up, and the others are okay as well. The Kages stand looking at the source.

Tobirama,"powerful chakra has arrived can't see but it's two of them."

Sarutobi," who is it so much dust!"

Orochimaru lifts his hand and all the Kage get a fighting stance except Hashirama.
{Damn still can't control him. I am concentrating just to do this!}

Dust is settling. We see two figures looking at the scene.

Tobirama,"clones but there chakra is different. at the core they hve the same chakra as..."

Minato,"me...Naruto! "

We see a Sage mode clone and Rs mode Naruto standing in a huge hole made in the wall.

Naruto,"Dad, i am sorry you have been brought back like this! Orochimaru, Sasuke this is going too far!"

Hashirama, "well Orochimaru,i am man of my word. Me and my fellow Kage are keaving now, you will not be able to control us from here on out.

Orochimaru, " have no need to unless Sasuke wants to keep you."

Sasuke,"no, I have my path now. It is my own and does not involve using them."

Orochimaru does hand seals and touches the ground.

Tobirama, "the freedom seal,he has no control over us. But he also cant cancel the jutsu. Boy, how did you find us?"

Naruto," i was using tbis technique (points at his Sage mode eyes) and noticed all my Dad's chakra and other people i recognized. So i made two clones ro check.it out."

Sarutobi," we have to get the main battlefield,take us Naruto!"

Tobirama, "no need, i can feel Madara, i will follow that taking my brother along."

Minato,"tell me is Kakashi alive?"

Naruto,"yes he is there fighting..."

Minato, "good, i will use a marker placed on all my students,it becomes pary of their chakra. It never fades until they acrually die.

Naruto,"but you shoukd know.,."

Minato you should disperse so the real.Naruto knows whats happening, i will see hou soon son. Come ob 3rd!"

soon at the battlefield we see the Juubi being attacked by the Alliance. Akimichi clan in fox cloaks are wrestling with different sections of the Juubi.

Naruto passes through Obito and Lee is fighting Madara.

Guy, "careful Lee!"

Suddenly hundreds of Zetsu arrive to fight.

Kakashi facing Obito who just appeared on front of him," whats next?"

Madara grabs lee and his eye starts to bleed.

Guy,{No not that!}

Obito runs towards Kakashi,{When i touch him i will place him under a genjutsu soon as I send him there and kill him}

Black flames appear but they are burnng a wood clone.

Voice,"Madara!"

Kakashi disappears as a flash occurs.

Voice, "Obito!?"

We see Tobirama holding Lee and Hashirama standing beside him

Minato is standing with his hand on Kakashi' s shoulder.

The zetsu are about to attack

Voice, "Fire style: fire storm jutsu!"

Sarutobi is standing facing the burning zetsu.

Suddenly a huge orange flash occurs, it is the Rs Naruto in kurama cloak. He has team Hawk with him.

The cloak disperses and the clone walks up to Naruto,"your not gonna believe this."
It disperses and Naruto frowns then slightly smiles and looks at Sasuke.

Voices from the Alliance.

"the four Kages."

"legends have returned, no way we will lose"

"The missing nin Sasuke and his team?!"

" they could turn on us."

Naruto, "our enemy is Madara Uchiha and the Akataski, no one else. Kages,Dad sorry but I need for you guys to not interfere directly with us fighting Madara. Your welcome to help with the juubi and any wounded. But you know and I know, this isn't your war."

The Kages look at Naruto.

~What will their response be?~

Next: "New War, Old Soldiers"

obikashi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WAIT A MINUTE.....IM CONFUSED....SOMEONE HELP ME! When Tobi or Obito (Tobito) told Sasuke the truth about Itachi, he mentioned that Madara and the Hashirama battled for the seat of 1st Hokage. But in this flashback, Hashi wanted Madara to have the position. Hope this is cleared up next chapter.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WAIT A MINUTE.....IM CONFUSED....SOMEONE HELP ME! When Tobi or Obito (Tobito) told Sasuke the truth about Itachi, he mentioned that Madara and the Hashirama battled for the seat of 1st Hokage. But in this flashback, Hashi wanted Madara to have the position. Hope this is cleared up next chapter.
Nothing needs to be cleared up.. It's very simple: Tobi/Obito has been telling lies:

- He originally told Sasuke that he was Madara --> a lie
- He said that the kyubbi atack was a natural disaster --> a lie (we know that from Minato's story to Naruto)
- That Madara and Hashirama fought to become the Hokage --> a lie, all that may happen is that Madara comes back to Konoha claiming that he should have been the Hokage and afterwards fight, but Tobi has hid half the story here.

The only truth he told Sasuke was the story of his clan`s massacre. But because that story was advantageous to win Sasuke over.

Reactions: Cyanide Addiction

ObitoGokuKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like the Flashbacks are going to end. Some are complaining about it, but the Flashbacks were really needed, now we know more about Madaras personality and I can really feel with Madara .. poor guy, he just wanted to protext everyone :( Really feel bad for him. Let's see how things will go on.

nagatokami

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is nothing to clear up, Tobi (Obito) is a liar, he also said that when the kyuby attacked konoha it was a natural disaster, we already know it was him after killing Kushina. Hashi is telling the truth.

kyndig15145

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
would MINATO NAMIKAZE need Kakashi to fight Tobi??
he would suffice as himself alone!!
he is THAT good!!

PS: even though tobi has rinnegan, because Minato is resurrected(endless chakra)
Yeah, Minato can beat Tobi, in this state or any other, by himself. He needed the 9-tails the last time, he is powered up but Minato isn't fighting on two fronts anymore. Minato also must have huge chakras because he fought so long and transported a lot of things that were huge to begin with. We will see how fast Madara regenerates when he gets hit with a bunch of rasengans and the sealing prowess of Minato.

kyndig15145

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember when Hashi went to the window when he thought someone was there listening to them? And Tobirama said he didnt sense anyone? Tobirama lied!!! He knew Madara was there! He said it himself, that he is a excellent sensory type! How could he not sense someone with that amount of chakra??? These things are adding up! I bet Tobirama admits to Hashi that he did something he diidnt know about... Sh*t just got real.
Great point! I didn't realize it at first but when I read the chapter the second time I thought it was odd that he said he wasn't using any chakra to sense. Wouldn't you be powered up if you were talking about something as important and the future of the village? Excellent point!

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How you guys get picks as signature please some one plz help me to understand how to get a pic as signature
Go to User CP, and go to Edit Signature. From there, you will see this little picture that look like stamps that insert image tags. Copy a link that you want to use, insert those tags, then paste the link in between.

There's your picture.

kyndig15145

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well didn't Tobirama let the Uchia clan police the leaf during his reign as hokage?

That's a lot of power and responsiblity if you ask me. lol
Yeah, he did, but it really was to keep an eye on them. He knew they were planning a coup and giving them this "honor" kept them in line. If you think about it this coup was in the making for about 50 years. The leaf was created after the Senji and Uchiha joined. The Uchiha had kicked Madara out, or had they? What would have happened if Madara won at the Valley? Would the Uchiha tried to take over? Tobirama, Hurizen, Minato as Hokages has been about 50 years roughly, an eternity in the Shinobi world. Also, The Third Tsuchikage, Onoki, remembers Madara when he was about 12 years old, before Madara was killed/vanished. From what the Konoha elders and Itachi have said he coup had been in the works for some time, not Tobirama's doing, but he knew they weren't to be trusted or they got tired of not being trusted and decided to act.
Either way Tobirama predicted the defection of the Uchiha's, Itachi wanted Sasuke to grow up without the "taint" of the clan to start it over without the history and bring the Uchiha Clan back to prominence without the prejudice.
A lot of people say Tobirama is the cause of this, I think he was just foreseeing the future, he may have nudged it along, but he was proven right.
Also, how did Tobirama die. Did the Uchiha have a hand in it?

Cyanide Addiction

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Consider it cleared up. Obito lied.

Status
Not open for further replies.