Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HASHIRAMA's SAGE MODE

Senpou Mokution was used by Hashi to summon shinsuusenju

His markings and and signs are the same as jiraya and narutos when entering sage mode.
his markings look similar to tsunades when she uses her self recovery technique

SENJU CLAN of the FORREST were the Rivals to the Uchia

The only remaining sacred place in the manga to rival the importance of mount myoboku or Ryuchi the Dragons ground cave is shikkotsu forrest (sorry about spelling)

It is ignorant to say that naruto and jiraya would be able to use sage mode and Hashi the god of shinobi couldnt.

Sage arts can only be taught in extraordinary, sacred places by animals who have obtained enlightenment and equilibrium with nature.

The only remaining place like this we are yet to see is shikkotsu forrest, where hashirama senju of the forrest clan, learned mokution and sage mode. It is also relevant to note how their student hiruzens summon is the monkey king enma.

unfortunately the only remaining summon of the legendary sannin is tsunades slug. hopefully the sage mode does not encompass slugs but rather a cooler summon, explaining why tsunade cannot perform this sage mode.

Shikkotsu forrest translates to damp bone forrest. The translation itself says damp. Water element charka mixed with earth chakra is used to create mokution. This sacred place is where hashi learned his unrivaled mokution.

The manga does foreshadow towards the animal/teacher being a slug due to slugs healing powers and hashiramas ability to heal himself. Maybe tsunade wasn't skilled enough to handle this sage mode similar to orochimaru.

In conclusion, Hashirama learned his sage arts and mokution at the shikkotsu Forrest
:hey: I like

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its not required to have Amaterasu and Tsukyomi to achieve Susanoo. It was required for Itachi becuase those were his MS techniques. It was required for Sasuke because it was also his MS tecniques. However, it was stated in the manga (during sasuke vs raikage) that you just need to awaken and I think master both MS abilities to awaken the third power (Susanoo). Obito could have Susanoo but he only has his 1 MS eye while Kakashi has the other. So since Obito doesnt controll both eyes/MS abilities then he cannot get Susanoo.

Madara doesnt have Amaterasu and Tsukyomi, especially since it was never stated. He has other abilities of his own (of which im not sure) that he has mastered in order to achieve Susanoo.

Again, it has already been stated by Sasuke in the manga that you just need to master the MS eyes, not specially Amaterasu and Tsukyomi.

This is the #1 misconception I have seen here. And so I cant explain this enough. People tend to read too much into things and completely miss the mark.

That makes sense, but Madara's goal is to perform his moons eye plan by casting "his" Tsukyomi on the moon. So that proves that he has at least Tsukyomi. Not sure about amaterasu though.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a good chapter.

Hashirama v Madara is something completely different from the fights that happen in the current age of Naruto. They are both incredibly strong. Now i see what Madara meant when he was kicking the current kages asses of them being soo weak hehe :)

Madara is such a badass, the only one to take out Edo-Madara has to be Hashirama. I can't think of anyone else. But this said remember what Itachi told Naruto?

" Don't handle everything yourself " . I think Kishi put that idea in for a reason. Maybe the alliance alongside Shodaime, Nidaime, Sandaime & Yodaime Hokage will together defeat Madara , Obito & the Juubi?

Good idea. It would make alot more sense for them to work together to defeat madara, obito and juubi. Hashi alone would NOT be able to defeat edo madara. Madara in his prime alone was already considered rival with Hashi. Edo Madara has hashi DNA so he's probly about 2x as strong as Hashi now. So they would need to do team work like itachi said to defeat edo madara and jubi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I'm wondering is: why hasn't Madara used his genjutsu on Hashi?

YESSS! This is what I've been wondering too. I'm pretty sure Madara has a pretty sweet arsenal of genjutsus. But why the hell is he not using it to his advantage??? Plus he's only using susanoo and not any of his other mangekyou abilities. Plus remmeber Itachi stated that the EMS unlocks a 4th completely new power after Susanoo? I think there is something weird about the way Madara fought Hashi. Or maybe Kishi will reveal these Mystery abilities of Madara when we resume his fight with hashi. Maybe he'll show his 4th ability to counter the thousand hands shit.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People say that madara has Perfect Susanoo during this time but he doesnt he didnt hav Rinnigan i think thats what might be Sasuke last power up only thing to fight Bijuu Naruto, Also that last Zetsu body Jugo has could be fused into him to grant him ability to gain Rinnigan, Nagato might hav been well verse in Rinnigan but he did not hav any of the Sharingan Ability since he didnt start with it
How can you say he doesn't?? He used Perfect susanoo to fight Hashi. And I honestly don't think Sasuke is gona get the rinnegan. Theres already way too many Rinnegan users out there already and it would fir sasuke at all. PLus sasuke is too proud of his uchiha-ness to inject senju dna and get rinnegan. I think kishi will show how Sasuke will surpass Madara (Madara in his prime) with Perfect susanoo and a 4th ability after susanoo. Itachi stated that EMS unlocks a new 4th ability which we've yet to see, and that shall be sasuke's powerup to match naruto bijuu mode.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama vs Sasuke

We all know that Tobirama has little patients for the Uchihas and that he was already about to attack Sasuke when he mentioned attacking Kanoah... My question is, if sasuke decides to go against the leaf... Who thinks Tobirama will confront him. And if they fight, can Tobirama take him? This scenario can only exist if he breaks oro's edo tensei.
Sasuke will defintely kill tobirama. Tobirama would be a good doll for Sasuke to test out his new EMS technigues. :)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont be seprised if all of this turned out to be one ...
anything is posible atm ..
OMG, your idea just gave a an insight. What if that whole fight between hashi and madara was just a big genjutsu to fool hashi, so madara can take his dna?? OMG, that explains why madara has lived on, and his death was just an illusion. WOW, you're a GENIUS!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.