Akatsuki wise guy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kinda hated it at the beggining. What happened to the juubi was ridiculous. 2.5/5

Edit: I will give it a 3.5-4/5 just because I re read it and saw how emotional the naruhina scene was.

Last edited:

wondersland

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think about the chapter... the difference between Obito and Naruto's situation is that Hinata was there to keep Naruto "sane" he was about to give in. Him not errupting in anger is a sign of growth and maturity. This whole battle is the prophecy the frog talked about. Naruto must make the decision to destroy or save the world... his decision? To save it thanks to the woman that was always there for him since youth, hints... this is probably the strongest chapter to kishimoto if you think about it. The entire story wrapped and explode in this chapter.

Brucewen001

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5 just for the sake of naruhina
It was quite good speech,managed to make naruto snap out of his despair.oh,actually everyone also.
I get a feelling of nagato in Obito ...dunno why? All this question/answer and proofs.Makes me wonder if obito ends up using rinne tensei for ninjaworld again. I think obito might press reset when he realizes his way of changing world not gonna be any good. Just a feeling...though.

piercethejen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think about the chapter... the difference between Obito and Naruto's situation is that Hinata was there to keep Naruto "sane" he was about to give in. Him not errupting in anger is a sign of growth and maturity. This whole battle is the prophecy the frog talked about. Naruto must make the decision to destroy or save the world... his decision? To save it thanks to the woman that was always there for him since youth, hints... this is probably the strongest chapter to kishimoto if you think about it. The entire story wrapped and explode in this chapter.
yes :D

sukyyb

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that it's kind of to emphasize on the difference between Naruto & Obito. It's kind of hinting that the only reason why Obito's choice was opposite Of Naruto's because there was no one else left for him. They never showed his family, and he saw his best friend kill the love of his life. He had no one left.
That's the position he is trying to get Naruto in.

Reactions: tntempty

Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I completely agree with you bro..Good points.

Omaristar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad someone else saw the decision

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bee made Jubbi eat his bomb!!

Neji sank the naru/saku ship last week and it is confirmed now. But funniest part was Kurama's threat of eating Naruto up. He would deserve being eaten if he did. <3 Kurama

maskedninja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter bored me. The NaruHina part was good but the rest was not worth the wait. I was hoping for it to go back to sasuke. We havent seen him in months and I really want to know who is the "one who knows everything." Btw why did the juub's body look like a worm after B attacked it? It looks like its coming out of the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.