-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
& then after the bijju is well done , we can eat it ......

.. more trolling from kishi wtf ... the only good thing about this chapter was , SHIKKAMARI FTW .. its obvious we got our first pair ..

& maybe we get to see some gates open now , taijustu against madara we shall see ... what a drag 2/3

slaton02

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3.5 too short
My prediction about to come true :D Guy vs Madara and Lee showing his true powers.
The fodders know some cool jutsu lol

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meh, 3/5 from me...

Things i liked

- all the villages using their special techniques collectively
- madara being impressed
- obito feeling threatened, and saying " lets let the juubi crush them"
- i really, really want to see the final form of the juubi , please be prettier and more mean looking than the current one aha ( sorta reminds me of frieza in a way"

Things i disliked

- too short
- why would the juubi just sit there and allow people to keep attacking it whilst in previous chapter when anyone / anything got near it , it flicked it away o_O
-it was rather boring besides the combination jutsu performed by the alliance

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, it was alright. But seriously, how did Shikas dad know about Obitos time limit? That makes zero sense. And where the hell did all those Sarutobi Clan members come from? lol

blake spartan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Liked
  • The begining with Naruto and Obito being similar but Naruto representing good and Obito evil
  • Naruto suggesting the majority rule, Obito proposing to kill everyone so he and Madara are the majority
  • Obito suggesting to mow the alliance down
  • Saratobi clan making an appearance
Disliked
  • Chapter was wasted on the combinations
  • Ino's dad's saying he wasn't surprised that Obito was Tobi, really...
he dd'nt say he was'nt surprised he said he dd'nt even have time to be surprised when kakashi told him the the masked man was obito. How do you people read?

tejasomina

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2/5
What's the point of this chapter anyway?? For supporting characters getting paper space?? I already got fed up with all those bullshit chapters where the Kages make a badass combo attack, and Madara simply OPs them.. It's the shinobi alliance now..

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara admired and praised their "perfect combination".

Stop your bitching. This chapter is a good build up for what is in store for next chapter. Seriously, I bet the alliance is going to get trolled big time and maybe Gai will go 8 gates to stop Madara and we'll get to see Obito fight of which the likes which we haven't seen since he went batshit after seeing Rin die.

Omaristar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. the chapter was shorter than usual (normally i wouldnt be complaining about this)
2. most of the chap was the alliance using elements in combination, imo lots of wasted panels and also the reason why im complaining about the short chap (short, fast paced combinations..meh)
3. reading this chap makes me think that we wont be seeing sasuke for a while and im really disappointed with that because i like most really wanted to see what was going on with him and this was a perfect opportunity
all in all, not so great chap **
While of course they are going to use fast paced combination attack. You don't want them sitting there waiting to be attacked by the Juubi. And Sasuke is not going to show up until this battle is over, it was already bad enough when the manga was switching scenes between the Kages, Naruto, and Sasuke in the climaxes of the fights

choft

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gave it a 4. I did find it pretty boring, but I guess it had to happen. Hopefully, this is a buildup and next chapter will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.