Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto Manga Chapter 692 - Ultimatum​

A farewell they both knew would happen..!

Naruto is shown with tears still streaming down his cheeks, coming to terms with the fact that this was inevitable.

Naruto - Now, what to do with Madara ...

Sasuke - I'll burn his body. We can't ever risk the chance of someone obtaining it.

Hagoromo - No, Sasuke. Not yet, Madara's body is crucial to releasing the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Naruto/Sasuke - ?

Hagoromo - In order to release the Infinite Tsukuyomi, one must have the chakra of the person who cast it, as well as the Rinnegan. That is why when my brother & I defeated my mother, we had to seal her inside of me, because we needed her chakra.

Naruto - ( scratching his head ) So what we have to seal Madara inside one of us..?

Hagoromo - No Naruto, you see another reason for sealing my mother was because me and my brother feared her return, merging with the God Tree, she had truly gained immortality, where as Madara, has always had a mortal destiny. His body is here, and so is his chakra.

Hagoromo weves handsigns, and places his hand on Madara's chest.

Hagoromo - Sasuke, I'm going to lend you the remaining of Madara's chakra, so you can use your Rinnegan to release the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Hagoromo begins to extract chakra from Madara's lifeless body.

Hagoromo - My time in this world is almost over, I'm glad that now I can go knowing that I can trust the world to the generations to come, instead of watching over my sons for a millennium.

Sasuke steps in front of Hagoromo.

Hagoromo - Their is just enough chakra to release the Infinite Tsukuyomi, after that, burn Madara's body as you so planned.

Hagoromo looks down with a smile as he finishes giving the Chakra to Sasuke.

Hagoromo - Naruto, Sasuke ... Everyone, I know entrust the world, to you.

Hagoromo begins to fade away as the last of Madara's chakra enters Sasuke.

Naruto - Don't worry, old man! We'll do our best!

Sakura - Right!

Kakashi - Yes!

Naruto - Now, Sasuke let's free everybody so we can end this!

Sasuke looks down at his feet and all around at the Bijuu.

Sasuke - Do you know how this all started.. Do you know the reason the entire world is trapped in a dream..

Naruto/Sakura/Kakashi - ?

Sasuke- Because of them..!

Sasuke points towards the Bijuu.

Sasuke - It's their power that grants someone the ability to trap the entire world in a dream.. The lust for power will only intensify through history as more and more greedy, power hungry people are born into this world, knowing this type of power exists.

Naruto - What are you saying Sasuke?!!

Sasuke - I'm saying they're power can no longer exist in this world..!

Sasuke actives his Susano'o Ribcage.

Sasuke - It's their power that people seek, it's their power that people kill for. I'm going to put an end to it, this twisted system of the Shinobi.

Naruto - Are you insane Sasuke! If it weren't for the Bijuu, we never would've won this war!

Sasuke - If it weren't for the Bijuu, this war never would've started!

Sasuke activates his Susano'o to its upper body.

Sasuke - This isn't a negotiation Naruto!

Naruto looks at Sasuke with a serious look on his face, but it quickly turns into a shocked expression.

Sasuke - Destroy the Bijuu. Only then will I release the world from the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Bijuu vs the Shiinobi world..!!
An undecidable fate..!

Mr Freeze

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not bad, the either free the S.A. or kill the tailed beasts was nice touch but I believe the sage is going to be the one to free the S.A. mainly because stopping the I.T. might require the rinnegan in both eyes plus the sage wanting to question the five kage and S.A. of what they plan to do with the tailed beasts

mounzer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HOW THOUNSAND TIME I HAVE T SAY IT SORRY BUT NO CHAPTER ANYMORE naruto will end by the movie next week all of that might happen but not in chapter in the movie
P.S:I HOPE THAT YOUR PREDICTION HAPPENS IT'S COOL AND I HOPE THERE WAS AT LEAST ANOTHER 4 CHAPTERS TO HAVE FUN THEN THE MOVIE BUT THIS WHAT KISHI SAID SO SORRY :(

TheSageOfNinetails

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HOW THOUNSAND TIME I HAVE T SAY IT SORRY BUT NO CHAPTER ANYMORE naruto will end by the movie next week all of that might happen but not in chapter in the movie
P.S:I HOPE THAT YOUR PREDICTION HAPPENS IT'S COOL AND I HOPE THERE WAS AT LEAST ANOTHER 4 CHAPTERS TO HAVE FUN THEN THE MOVIE BUT THIS WHAT KISHI SAID SO SORRY :(
Who said that the manga is over? Wheres your source?

Their hasnt been an official end to the manga even posted yet. Their will be more chapters.