Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PAGE 1:

Sasuke: "This is... another dimension?!"

Editor's text: Sasuke has been separated from Naruto!!

Sasuke: "What the Hell is this place? Did she use time-space Ninjutsu to summon me here...?
Sasuke: (Thinking) "Don't do anything reckless, loser..."

PAGE 2:

Scene switches to Naruto and Kaguya.

Naruto: "SASUKEEEEH!"
Kaguya: "Don't you worry, my child... He's safe, for now."
Naruto: "You monster, I'll erase that smile on your face with my next attack! Take this!"

Naruto prepares Rasengan in his hand without the help of any Chakra Arms or Shadow Clones.

PAGE 3:

Naruto appears before Kaguya and strikes her with the Rasengan, as smoke cloud covers the area of the blast.

Sakura: "What's happening, Naruto?!"
Naruto's clone: "She... She was able to separate me and Sasuke... and also..."

Obito is shown slowly opening his eyes.

PAGE 4:

Naruto is shown impaled on an ice block that Kaguya holds, as she has an evil smirk on her face.

Kaguya: "Your chakra is mine... Ashura!"
Naruto's clone: "She has the upper hand against me!!"

PAGE 5:

Naruto: "Damn you!"

Naruto casts Lava Rasenshuriken with two Chakra Arms coming from his shoulders, as he cuts off Kaguya's right hand with it, but she quickly manages to escape using her portals.

Kaguya: "Not bad..."

PAGE 6:

Kaguya appears before Naruto, fully healed, as he takes off the ice block from his chest.

Naruto: (Thinking) "Tsk, her regeneration is much faster than Madara's, her right hand regenerated in an instant... I better not do anything reckless and wait for Sasuke to find a way back!"

Naruto puts his right arm on his wound as it starts to recover.

PAGE 7:

Naruto's clone: "I'll admit it... I don't stand a chance against her alone..."
Obito: "Then you don't have to fight alone... Remember, Naruto... Those who have their comrades by their side... are really strong!"

Obito is shown with both his Mangekyou Sharingan activated, as Naruto's clone is smiling.

PAGE 8:

Kakashi: "Obito..."
Naruto's clone: "Alright! No more hiding, we're doing it together!"
Sakura: "But that enemy... she's nothing like the enemies we've been fighting before..."
Naruto's clone: "Sakura-chan! Don't underestimate yourself... you're strong!"

PAGE 9:

Kaguya is shown charging at Naruto, as she attempts to finish him off while he's still healing himself.

Kaguya: "Let's put an end to your misery once and for all... Come to me, Ashura!"

The spiral of Kamui appears, as Naruto's clone is teleported first before Kaguya and kicks her in the face, sending her flying backwards.

PAGE 10:

Kaguya: "Ugh..."
Naruto: "It's about time you understand... that I'll never give up while there's still hope!"

Naruto's clone vanishes, as Obito, Kakashi, and Sakura, who quickly puts her arms at Naruto's back, appear behind him.

Sakura: "I'll increase the healing speed!"
Naruto: "Yeah, thanks Sakura-chan. We have to buy enough time for Sasuke to return!"

PAGE 11:

Kaguya: "Indra's successor... Isn't coming back anytime soon!"

Black Zetsu separates from Kaguya, as a portal appears behind him.

Black Zetsu: "I understand what I have to do, Mother..."

Black Zetsu enters the portal, as Team 7 and Obito watch in surprise.

PAGE 12:

The sand dimension is shown, as Sasuke quickly notices Black Zetsu coming from the black portal.

Sasuke: "So it's you...Black Zetsu!"
Black Zetsu: "You really are a pain for my Mother... That's why I'll take care of you here!"
Sasuke: "Naruto... What happened to him?!"
Black Zetsu: "Don't worry about him, he's fine, though I'm not so sure about your little friends that also joined the fray."

PAGE 13:

Sasuke: (Thinking) "Tsk, those fools! They don't stand a chance against her, I have to get back fast, or else..." (Shocked expression)
Black Zetsu: "But never mind them... The one you have to worry about... is ME!"

Black Zetsu attacks Sasuke with Wood Release, but Sasuke vanishes using his Rinnegan's ability.

PAGE 14:

Sasuke: "Amaterasu!!"

Black Zetsu's wood branches are destroyed by the Amaterasu flames.

Black Zetsu: (Thinking) "Up there, huh..."

Sasuke is shown flying above Black Zetsu with his hawk.

PAGE 15:

Black Zetsu: "You're so different from Itachi in so many ways... For example, he would've never run away from a battle... Such a pity!"

Black Zetsu throws three wooden sticks, similar to the ones that the Juubi used to kill Neji, at Sasuke's direction.

Sasuke: "Who said I'm running away..."

PAGE 16:

Sasuke's hawk disappears along with himself.

Black Zetsu: "Huh? Where did he go?!"
Sasuke: "Scum like you... could never talk about my brother!"
Black Zetsu: "!!"

Sasuke is shown behind Black Zetsu, stabbing him with Chidori like he (Zetsu) stabbed Madara in the back.

PAGE 17:

Sasuke: "It's time you bring me back!"

Close-up on Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan is shown, as Black Zetsu is seemingly put under Genjutsu, as a black portal opens. Scene switches back to Kaguya and Naruto and co.

Kaguya: "Ashura... Once I retrieve your chakra, I'll go after Indra... Don't resist, the world is mine to begin with!"

PAGE 18:

Naruto: "Quit calling us that way... We may possess their chakra, but we're not Ashura, nor Indra. We are..."

The black portal appears, as Sasuke appears next to Naruto, with his hand still stuck into Black Zetsu's chest.

Naruto: "Naruto and Sasuke!"
Black Zetsu: "Mother... I'm sorry..."

Editor's text: "Sasuke and Naruto are reunited again!"

Chapter 683/END

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In general I liked it but I think that you forced the plot development at some points. For example, I thought it was a preety funny how Sakura and Kakashi tried to join the fight. Let us be realists. Those will be a bigger problem than help. They should not join the fight. It mith have been mmore clever if you ahd they trying to decode the castle's mystery, that way would be useful. Also, Obito becoming well so fast was a bit abrupt. A moment ago he was on the brink of death and now he's up and about. Now, I migth delve into details but in general it was good :)