Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next chapter Vs Kakashi, Madara goes to destroy Kakashi's eye once he realizes the weakness and that it was Kakashi who warped the arm

goat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice! I like the notion of the other half being used to revive Naruto and frankly thats the only way I see him living unless Gara gives his life like granny did for him... what about Sasuke ? Im hoping for some Madara Ginjitsu :0

Dzylon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll go ahead and put mine out there.

The power of the Sage of Six Paths floods Naruto's body. He regains his chakra cloak and practically teleports to Madara's location, *****-slapping him with the force of a planetary collision. Madara is sent miles in the opposite direction, where Naruto follows with an immediate death punch to the chest. Everyone marvels at Naruto's OPness. Sasuke dies or something, but only Karin notices. The end.

Xaviour

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mainly my prediction was that they would use the 9 tails in Minato and throw it into Naruto, no idea what that would do to Edo Minato (in terms of dying again or staying around) but I don't think it physically should kill him, Kishi may just do it though.