Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Scene Starts With Naruto's face with Rage and Anger. He is looking for any sign of Madara after his attack of Rasen-shuriken
Sasuke with Delight expression and speakin with himself-"his actions of never giving up,ahhh he has grown himself up in a better way"​
Madara yet not totally destroyed n shouting,"Go and hide yourself up, if you are thinking you're gonna win me then you're WRONG. My feelings are already dead. Dont blame me later.. Madara's with wide angry eyes
Hashirama Rushing towards Madara SFX# SWOOOOOOSH
Hashirama's shouting,"There's no time, everybody go find some place and be protected".
Hearing these words from hashirama made all S.A panic. Someone from S.A said," i dont think we've done anything except hiding all the time." "we have to stand someday better today. How can we be the examples for our future generations like this?"
with these words all the S.A developed winning spirits and teamed up to aid Naruto
All of a sudden all the past 4 hokages teamed up to create a barrier engulfing madara.
Current 4 of the kages also created a barrier to assist past hokages. Seeing this all of S.A knew something is going wrong
Suddenly massive flow of chakra started to flow from Madara.He established his susanoo which stretched its both hands side ways with its palm facing ahead. Normal eyes could even see the flow of chakra is too massive.
Suddenly Madara cried out "Massive Ultimate Push", those Massive chakra flowing all over his body concentrated towards the susanoo's palm and created a massive thunder sound and tharashed all over direction. Unfortunately those barriers only stopped 50% of its effect.... All of the S.A went thrashed away by the massive blow
Naruto fastly activated his tails beast mode grabbed the ground with beast legs and stretched his beast hands all around to catch most of the shinobis.Sasuke also developed his susanoo inside which shinobi teams of konoha were safely kept". Out of no-where Madara created his clones all around and those clones sucked up chakras from all shinobis and directed it to Real Madara so that susanoo wont wear out.. Naruto murmured,"this jutsus are alike to pain but it's of greater rank".. All those clones of Madara bite their hands and performed kucheyose-no-jutsus. All of a sudden demons and monsters creatures started appearing.. They know nothing except destroying all around.
SFX#THRASH..DHUM.. Several shinobis got injured and died in such small interval.....ALL SHINOBIS WITH CRYING AND DYING FACES... [WHAT WILL BE THE NARUTO'S MOVE TO STOP MADARA?]
-END-

Last edited: