( ) : Actions
[ ] : Thoughts
SFX : SOUND EFFECTS
=D ENJOY READING =D
MANGA 654 : RENEWED HOPE

[
NARUTO :
(
observing Obito's reactions ) If Rin were still alive, She would probably say... " Stop putting up that front... and trying to hide behind it... Remember.... I'm always watching you. "
OBITO :
( lowered head ) .....
( Naruto extends his left hand towards Obito )
NARUTO : "
Don't try to be anyone but yourself. You can stop running... ( Obito raises his left hand and looks at Naruto with widened eyes ) we're all waiting for you on this side... "
OBITO :
[ On the other side... ? ]
(
A transparent image gets created which is layered on top of Naruto )
OBITO : (
shocked expression ) Ri..n?
( Obito faces Rin's transparent image in place of Naruto's solid image with the same posture )
(
Obito's left hand trembles as he moves his left hand towards Rin's left hand )
RIN : (
worried ) Stop putting up that front and don't hide behind it... Remember... I'm always watching you. Don't try to be anyone but yourself. You can stop running... We're all waiting for you on this side.. ( smiles )
(
Rin is shown with a smiling face with her right hand at her back )
RIN :
Saving you is the same as me saving the world.
SFX : GRAB
( Obito grabs Rin's hand )
OBITO : ?!!
( Obito views a transparent image of his good side standing in his place layered over his current image and grabbing Rin's hand )
(
Transparent image of Obito is shown in Konoha's uniform with his left side of face covered with a cloth )
(
Rin moves her left foot towards left and then turns towards left holding Obito's hand )
(
Obito moves his right foot towards right and then turns right holding Rin's hand )
(
Both runs towards the Shinobi Alliance )
looking at Rin and Obito running ) ....
( raises his head a little in eagerness to approach them )
(
Obito blinks his eye for a split second )
OBITO :
?!!
( He could not see them around anymore )
(
turns suddenly looking at his front )
(
Naruto is still standing with his extended left hand )
(
Obito's face is covered with sweat )
confused ) .....
( remembers Rin's serious face )
[
(
An echo )
RIN : I'm always watching you.
RIN : I'm always watching you.
RIN : Show me how you'll save the world.
]
(
Obito lowers his left hand )
OBITO :
No. No! No!! I can't.
NARUTO : ?!!
OBITO : I've promised Rin that I will save the world. I can't step back. I am going to create a world where I can see her again. She'll-
NARUTO : Do you think she'll watch over you?
NARUTO : The promise you made with her, you think you're keeping it? Can you face Rin in the afterlife?
OBITO :
( confused ) ....
NARUTO : The dream you're approaching will only be an illusion which will try to comfort you according to your own needs. Will you be able to feel the warmth of her skin the moment she holds your hand? She'll be a mere puppet whose strings will be pulled by you. How can you expect a puppet to believe in you and correct your mistakes?
OBITO : ......
NARUTO : You still got a chance to change. Won't you agree to change if Rin would have asked you to come back? She's not anymore but what she hoped ... haven't faded yet. Her hope... can be renewed once again.

( Obito's confused face changes and he nods to Naruto's request )
NARUTO :
Your friends are still waiting for you.
( Obito extends his hand towards Naruto )
(
Naruto smiles )
(
The Shinobis smiles )
(
Obito smiles while extending his hand )
(
Both the hands are close enough )
(
An intense light flashes )
(
Naruto's and Obito's smiling face disappears into the flash )
]
SFX : SLASH!!! SLAM!!!
(
Dust emerges from the hole to the surface )
NARUTO : ?!! [
What happened? ]
surrounded by the dust ) ?!!
(
A huge Susano'o is standing on its knees holding a sword with a big cut in the ground )
SUSANO'O : Groah!!!!
(
Susano'o is deactivated )
(
a dark image approaches Obito in the dust )
SFX : GRAB!!
(
The thing grabs Obito and slams him on the walls of the hole )
(
The chakra of the bijuus' coming out of Obito's body gets stretched as Obito gets slammed )
(
The thing is holding Obito still, blocking his legs and hands with a weird back )
sees the clear picture of the thing holding him ) That mark.
(
A dot inscribed into a circle is shown )
(
Madara smirks standing on the ground with a cross look at Obito's location )
( Last Page )
(
right rectangular panel )
MADARA : Let's continue...
(
Left huge panel )
(
Hashirama with no expression is shown blocking Obito with rods pierced in Obito's arms and legs )
(
Obito with a shocked look is shown)
(
Several rods are shown pierced in Hashirama's back )
(
The whole scene is covered in dust )

( Madara played his trump card? Or he still... )

NOTE : Kishi finish this TnJ, I can't think anymore :NO:
By the way, Don't forget to share your thoughts friends :hint:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yay, 1st to read Anhimane's prediction :bouncy:

Will EDIT, in 5 hours and tell you my thoughts. Also, thanks for sticking up for me in that other thread of mine. I appreciate it buddy!! =D

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again my homie boy did a great job there, you should try your own fanfic...:hint:
The only thing I didn't like was that you did too much with that Rin and Naruto, it bored me up a bit...:erm:

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome as always. Nice prediction.
Thanks (=D
i liked it too!
But why did u coincide rin's image with naruto?
Thats so rude of u!:NO::nuts::nuts:
To pull a big TnJ :snick:
BTW, thanks (=D
at first it was great but i didnt like the ending but anyway good predication
You mean the note at the end? Lol, sorry I'm kidding
I wanted to make a cliffhanger like situation. COuldn't think of any thing else (;)
OT : Thanks for reading =D
Again my homie boy did a great job there, you should try your own fanfic...:hint:
The only thing I didn't like was that you did too much with that Rin and Naruto, it bored me up a bit...:erm:
Thanks buddy =D
Well it was Obito the main villain who started War, the TnJ should be heavy enough to make him understand and change the sides. By the way, I'm looking forward to Kishi's version =D

Last edited:

esenn1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think ur predictions are actually rewording and rephrasing what has happened in recent chapters. you must take a leap in the dark and risk adding your PREDICTION and what you really think gonna happen into the posts. However, I appreciate ur work as always :win:

Vierdace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice one.. Btw i love this part "Will you be able to feel the warmth of her skin the moment she holds your hand?" and the way Madara back in action :)

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think ur predictions are actually rewording and rephrasing what has happened in recent chapters. you must take a leap in the dark and risk adding your PREDICTION and what you really think gonna happen into the posts. However, I appreciate ur work as always :win:
It's not like I do this everytime in my predictions, adding the same thing into the next chapter's prediction. Sometimes it's needed. Since the current situation is more on a thought process whether Obito accepts Naruto's offer or not. Before accepting or rejecting, he needs to gather up all the MAIN thoughts which decides whether he will accept or reject Naruto's offer.
We have seen Kishi put a whole chapter on Obito's childhood as well as the incident happened during the war before showing him up.

And if you're talking about the starting part, then I always put the end page of the last chapter in my predictions so as to write my prediction further which might have made you think.

OT : Thanks for reading =D